What's new

will smith on Oprah

sandygirl

Silver Meritorious Patron
Saw will Smith promoting his new movie on Oprah today. I don't care what he says, he is SOOOO a Scio!!!!

First of all he went into a whole spiel about EVERYTHING that he does from now on will have a PURPOSE. (No ''romping" for this dedicated dude).

He talked about his marriage, kindof degraded the part about love, and said that his marriage is all about PURPOSE!!

Then he went into the whole children are small people (thetans) theory and they must CONTRIBUTE to the family.

Then he went into the whole spiel from PTS/SP course on how society "removes" people who are harmful to groups that are "helpful" for the society's own survival.

Oh...I fondly remembered the days when I too could expound on the way the universe worked. I knew it all.....LRH said so.:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Well, what's wrong with any of these things he said (you may ask)? Absoulutly nothing, except that I cant stand to hear that smug, self satisfied, "I KNOW THE TECH" tone anymore. I wonder if ol' Will is gonna sign his kids over to the SO? Do you think he'll have recruiters refusing to leave HIS home until they get his kids? Hmmmmmmmmm...........
And do you think ol' Will is gonna' get continuously harrassed to borrow against his OWN HOME to fund the IAS? Hmmmmmm.............
Since Will is soooo dedicated to PURPOSE do you think he and Jada will be signing those staff contracts soon? Hmmmmmmmmmm......

Call me bitter, but I am so OVER listening to the "I KNOW IT ALL" $cio Celeb!!! Did anyone else see this show today?

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
Will Smith was Scientology's Obama insurance in case he won the election.

I would expect to see him take Tom Cruise's place...as the scientology mind virus runs its course.

KnightVision

Gold Meritorious Patron
Saw will Smith promoting his new movie on Oprah today. I don't care what he says, he is SOOOO a Scio!!!!

First of all he went into a whole spiel about EVERYTHING that he does from now on will have a PURPOSE. (No ''romping" for this dedicated dude).

He talked about his marriage, kindof degraded the part about love, and said that his marriage is all about PURPOSE!!

Then he went into the whole children are small people (thetans) theory and they must CONTRIBUTE to the family.

Then he went into the whole spiel from PTS/SP course on how society "removes" people who are harmful to groups that are "helpful" for the society's own survival.

Oh...I fondly remembered the days when I too could expound on the way the universe worked. I knew it all.....LRH said so.:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Well, what's wrong with any of these things he said (you may ask)? Absoulutly nothing, except that I cant stand to hear that smug, self satisfied, "I KNOW THE TECH" tone anymore. I wonder if ol' Will is gonna sign his kids over to the SO? Do you think he'll have recruiters refusing to leave HIS home until they get his kids? Hmmmmmmmmm...........
And do you think ol' Will is gonna' get continuously harrassed to borrow against his OWN HOME to fund the IAS? Hmmmmmm.............
Since Will is soooo dedicated to PURPOSE do you think he and Jada will be signing those staff contracts soon? Hmmmmmmmmmm......

Call me bitter, but I am so OVER listening to the "I KNOW IT ALL" $cio Celeb!!! Did anyone else see this show today?

Well, what's wrong with any of these things he said (you may ask)
Absolutely nothing??????????

This isn't just about being smug. It's about be glib. It's also about being a fanatic.:duh:

Good God, looks like will is being groomed to replace Tom.:ohmy:

sandygirl

Just once I'd like to see Oprah asking Jason Beghe about his "views" on things. She's really big into exposing abuse- how about Jenna, Astra, and Amy on her show?

Next week she's having Nicole Kidman, but I'm sure TC has the threat of losing her kids over her head!!

Yup, I think Will Smith is the next TC for sure!!!!

Wisened One

Crusader
Maybe it's TC talking thru Will and Will doesn't even realize it, he just 'likes' those 'common sense' concepts that I'm sure TC is coached to spout off at him in plain english, making Will 'nod' in agreement....(cuz you know they DO make sense...when ya hear them spoken in plain english, a lot of the basic life-ones, anyway)..So, there ya go.

He's spouting all of this 'make sense' stuff and doesn't quite realize he's spouting $cn? No? :unsure: :shrug:

And I hope Nic gets to say something even if it's those subtle comments that only us exes will 'hear' ya know?

(Kinda like her silent snubs through movies such as 'Invasion' etc..and doing those Perfume ads, etc.). :coolwink:

HappyGirl

Gold Meritorious Patron
Maybe it's TC talking thru Will and Will doesn't even realize it, he just 'likes' those 'common sense' concepts that I'm sure TC is coached to spout off at him in plain english, making Will 'nod' in agreement....He's spouting all of this 'make sense' stuff and doesn't quite realize he's spouting $cn? No? :unsure: :shrug:

And I hope Nic gets to say something even if it's those subtle comments that only us exes will 'hear' ya know?
This is what I hope also. :)

Carnaubawax

Patron Meritorious
I'm quite surprised that he's been sapped into Scn, but they must have found the right buttons to push - which seem to be children and family. Must be he has some insecurity there. We can be sure of that, because they never select people according to their strengths, do they?
I think we can be confident that any friends that poor simple Tom has are scientologists, whether they admit it or not. He would be too frightened of anyone who wasn't, to let them anywhere near him. Let's not forget that anyone who isn't a scino is an SP.

What we wanna see on Oprah is Terril Park - enough of these girly men.

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
I saw a clip of Smith on Oprah about Obama. He seems to have really adopted some Tom Cruise mannerisms. He did this big thing about falling out of his chair where he actually ended up on the floor- reminded me of couch jumping.

PS- I really freaking HATE Oprah.

Wisened One

Crusader
fluffy: LOL, I saw that clip of him falling out of his chair dramatising crying, etc...and that's what I thought, too. :laugh:

Wonder if Oprah thought that, too. :giggle:

sandygirl

Fluff and cinamingirl

I would like to nominate myself for the grand puba of our "I Hate Oprah" club!!!

And Michelle, wasn't that "act" of Will falling out of his chair the phoniest "glee" ever? And boy did Doprah lap it up..........(we need a smiley that's gagging)

Wisened One

Crusader
Yeah, it was a bit much....but wasn't he always that way? I can't remember...:unsure: But yeah....:laugh:

Fluff and cinamingirl

I would like to nominate myself for the grand puba of our "I Hate Oprah" club!!!

And Michelle, wasn't that "act" of Will falling out of his chair the phoniest "glee" ever? And boy did Doprah lap it up..........(we need a smiley that's gagging)

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
Fluff and cinamingirl

Doprah! I like that!! When Cruise was doing the couch jumping thing, she totally was egging him on.

I'm sick of Doprah and the way she rams politics down people's throats. Her support of Obama isn't the first of those incidents. There is no way I'm taking life style or political advice from a woman who throws a tantrum just because the Hermes store wouldn't let her in when they were closed. The people on The View are the same, too, as far as politics goes. I really wouldn't take advice from any of these people.