What's new

Will The Real Ex's Please Stand Up!?

Pixie

Crusader
So True.

I once pointed out that I had walked in the front door because I had been promised that I would learn tools to make a better life. Once I had learned these things, then I would need to go out INTO LIFE to apply them...wouldn't I? It's like when you take your car to the garage. Once it's fixed, you go away and drive the thing, not spend the rest of your life there.

I recall one of my seniors describing a certain public as a "cleared wog" because he had done his bridge as a professional pc but never went to events or did any of the other "group" stuff. Another public on course who didn't do the whole group contribution thing maintained his stance that he was there to do a service that he'd paid for and that was the end of it. Both of these guys eventually never came back, no doubt after being chased endlessly to change their unpopular viewpoint.

For sure Amadeus, when I was on staff, we used to having 'briefings' at the end of the day, and the way some of the staff spoke about the public, I couldn't even print here, it used to disgust me. I used to tell them to shut up and that if it wasn't for our public we wouldn't be here, but then I'd get screamed at for being too 'woggy' and too 'HE & R'! :eyeroll: If the public weren't doing well it was always 'their' fault, they 'weren't applying scientology correctly', or they were.. and this was used a lot.. 'ethics particles'.. oh.. makes me shudder.. :no:

diablo

Patron
Yes it's amazing the cofs thought that they could treat people so appallingly, expel them, split up families and then not expect there to be some consequences down the line :duh:

Well things can only be controlled for so long and the backlash is now happening. :angry:

Zander

Hello Zander, yes you are right they create their own enemies, before I was a very on source guy, my wife used to admire how on source I was. After really watching the stuff and awaking up, I saw no way I will stay there. Is incredible they believe creating so much disturbance between families, people and even strangers to them they can not see they are creating more and more enemies, I was a very good one SO before, I saved Orgs and saved the SO on several ocasions, they wanted me to be an SP for them so THEY HAVE IT BABY! I wasn't even about to make some stuff against them due my wife used to like Scientology, but after a Comev even a year being outside the CO$ they declaredme SP so now they asked for it. I still remember being on breafings and recieving my bar campaigns for saving one or two Orgs in the process of a normal regular mission. Now I am creating the oposite to them as they really wanted it.

It's good to be de Devil in the flesh...
:clapping:
I will dance over their grave once they are out of my country...

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
So True.

I once pointed out that I had walked in the front door because I had been promised that I would learn tools to make a better life. Once I had learned these things, then I would need to go out INTO LIFE to apply them...wouldn't I? It's like when you take your car to the garage. Once it's fixed, you go away and drive the thing, not spend the rest of your life there.

I recall one of my seniors describing a certain public as a "cleared wog" because he had done his bridge as a professional pc but never went to events or did any of the other "group" stuff. Another public on course who didn't do the whole group contribution thing maintained his stance that he was there to do a service that he'd paid for and that was the end of it. Both of these guys eventually never came back, no doubt after being chased endlessly to change their unpopular viewpoint.

Yes, this is exactly what I was thinking about.

Zander

Patron with Honors
Hello Zander, yes you are right they create their own enemies, before I was a very on source guy, my wife used to admire how on source I was. After really watching the stuff and awaking up, I saw no way I will stay there. Is incredible they believe creating so much disturbance between families, people and even strangers to them they can not see they are creating more and more enemies, I was a very good one SO before, I saved Orgs and saved the SO on several ocasions, they wanted me to be an SP for them so THEY HAVE IT BABY! I wasn't even about to make some stuff against them due my wife used to like Scientology, but after a Comev even a year being outside the CO$ they declaredme SP so now they asked for it. I still remember being on breafings and recieving my bar campaigns for saving one or two Orgs in the process of a normal regular mission. Now I am creating the oposite to them as they really wanted it.

It's good to be de Devil in the flesh...
:clapping:
I will dance over their grave once they are out of my country...

Now they're really in trouble, with the devil himself on the warpath. :omg:

Zander

Zander

Patron with Honors
For sure Amadeus, when I was on staff, we used to having 'briefings' at the end of the day, and the way some of the staff spoke about the public, I couldn't even print here, it used to disgust me. I used to tell them to shut up and that if it wasn't for our public we wouldn't be here, but then I'd get screamed at for being too 'woggy' and too 'HE & R'! :eyeroll: If the public weren't doing well it was always 'their' fault, they 'weren't applying scientology correctly', or they were.. and this was used a lot.. 'ethics particles'.. oh.. makes me shudder.. :no:

Pixie, yes, that is disgraceful. The whole of scn is rigged with a kind of class system which is used to manipulate and motivate. One must always be superior, more dedicated then those people 'over there'. Otherwise why would you be putting in all hours for no pay and little sleep when those public are 'not contributing'.

Then there is the worship of celebrity and wealth and all that entails. Yuk ! :puke:

Zander

anonmom

Patron with Honors
Hi Zander! Welcome, welcome! You have 40 posts already and the number will keep climbing, I bet!
Hi Diablo! Yeah, I feel like a bit of a devil myself for finally speaking out about what I think about Co$. :devil: But it's not guilt! It's hehehe.:bleh: :tease:

I've been with ESMB less than a month and it feels sooooooooo good! The long time members have been so supportive and inspiring. I can honestly tell you that this message board is life changing for me. Part of me always felt so isolated and abused over what I went through in scn. I truly felt haunted by it. I knew that no one could really relate to my experiences. But now, I read story after story that are so much like mine. Finally, I feel completely understood!

It's a BIG healing process. My thanks to you all, group hug!:grouphug:

Pixie

Crusader
Hi Zander! Welcome, welcome! You have 40 posts already and the number will keep climbing, I bet!
Hi Diablo! Yeah, I feel like a bit of a devil myself for finally speaking out about what I think about Co$. :devil: But it's not guilt! It's hehehe.:bleh: :tease:

I've been with ESMB less than a month and it feels sooooooooo good! The long time members have been so supportive and inspiring. I can honestly tell you that this message board is life changing for me. Part of me always felt so isolated and abused over what I went through in scn. I truly felt haunted by it. I knew that no one could really relate to my experiences. But now, I read story after story that are so much like mine. Finally, I feel completely understood!

Hi anonmom!! Oh yes, it never ceases to amaze me how quickly the process of healing has been for me in just three months, I feel there have been so many layers stripped bare that I can just about taste the core of the real me again thanks to this board and the people here. And yes, you're right, being understood does make a huge difference, we all I think feel alone and that our story is different until you read the others. We are all very brave to be here, but be here we must so that we can all grow to love ourselves again and become stronger by the day. It IS lifechanging, on so many levels, and it's really really wonderful. :yes: Thank you for the hugs.. :hug:

diablo

Patron

Hey! thank you Anonmom!
I know how you felt, me too. Before this group I was feeling frustrated and a bad egg for everything. The gulty state after SO is pretty bad but understanding is essential as you just explained. Yes we can relate on your experiences as we had the same one. Send you a hug and a kiss.

The devil one.:thumbsup: