"Wins and Cogs" about Scientology after leaving Scientology

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
this was posted on Tony Ortega's Bunker this morning. I found it helped me to blow more charge and I had many releases.

I thought it was worthy of its own thread.

Please contribute to the motion....share your wognitions, cognitions and realizations now that you are out ABOUT Scientology and what it really is.

"Awesome video Chris Shelton!

Here are some COGS AND WINS we got out of Scientology.
Science is proven in or outside of the bubble of Scientology. Xenu and body thetans can't fit in a Petr dish, they can't be seen by a microscope and they don't exist unless you BELIEVE.
All you have to do to control someone is, on a gradient, make them change their behavior, change the information they will allow into their minds, change their emotions and stop them ( thought stopping techniques), and change their thoughts.
Hence - we start with the Purification Rundown.
No science there - LSD, TCH and other drugs do not store in the fat for any longer than a few weeks...LSD is water soluable. So are other drugs.
The Purification is the baby step to get you to change your behavior...go to the Org, run, sit in a sauna and let the "programming begin" - no Family Circle magazines in the Purif....just (little gradient suggestive books by LRH like 'Have you Lived Before' and 'New Slant on Life' as well other LRH propaganda re: "The Psychs".
It sort of makes sense to get rid of toxins that will cloud your mind...but think about it now for real and get honest and straight!
Cancer is rampant in Scientology - especially among the OT's due to STRESS!

Christianity has the devil to blame. Scientology uses "THE PSYCH'S" and "SP's"
If you invest a ton of money and time - YOU TOO WILL BELIEVE whatever YOU decide to allow in your mind.
If you invest heavily - you too will get others to invest. That is why the OT Committee's have information about THE SHILL in their OT Committee Hat Packs for Ideal Morgue Fundraising activities.
Scientology FEEDS you the suggestive IMPLANTS for what to say for your suckcess story you have to say in order to COMPLETE the SERVICE AND MOVE FORWARD. This is brilliant LRH.
The implants are done when you sit in the 3 hour events.
The videos (they are instructed to make the room cold to keep you awake, feed you propaganda which hypnotises and implants suggestions into your subconscious mind)...
This is done through the "suck sess stories and during the events. Notice Suppressive Scientology keeps the WINS vague and non specific. Then when it is your turn...you don't say anything specific...just BOOM BOOM BOOM....Win after Win after Win.....cognition after cognition after cognition....like in this video (lol) here:
https://youtu.be/khmhOQpOoek
Check it out for yourself. How many OT's turned to the large photo of LRH, saluted and said "THANK YOU SIR"?
I did. My bad!
{{{{{{CRINGING}}}}}}
LOL

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
Here is what "Xenu's Son" posted about LIENTOLOGY - EPIC WINS! Please post your wins from what you learned about the LIES that were fed to you by the Staff who had to have their STATS.

What I learned in lientology.
1. It is ok to lie if you can get something for it.
2. The world outside of Scamontology is doomed.
3. L Rum Flubbard is always right.Find your misunderstood or confess your overts..
4. I can smoke two packs a day and not get lung cancer.
5. The next level will solve all my problems.
6. If the tek does not work it is my fault.
7. I am basically bad and have to discipline myself from committing evil deeds.
8. All my money belongs to scientology.
9. All my time belongs to scientology.
10. If the case supervisor says I still have space cooties then I have to plow forward and keep on exorcising them.
11. The more Oaties connected with something the more chance of success.
12. If I do not look up a word with the study tek I will be forever stupid on a subject.
13. I now know that lots of niacin chases away radiation.
14. The more scientology I do the smarter I get.
15.I Ihave lived for an eternity but if I do not give money to scientology my eternity wil end.

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
I just had another WIN!

Management by Statistic's
"STATS create LIARS"!

And I had this Wognition as well...

"Trust is NOT at the top of the tone scale"

...look how that worked so we would sign those legal documents without questioning anyone (it is a church) and we did not get legal advice.

"We signed legal documents so that you can never get your money back and you can't talk bad about Scientology, the founder, the leader or management. NOT BECAUSE OF THE PSYCH's suing but because members who were harmed"

Some Random Guy

Patron with Honors
My biggest win is the realization that all those negative thoughts I had about Hubbard and Scientology were not my bank or my unhandled OT case but my

COMMON SENSE

and

INTUITION

screaming at me to get the F outa there!!

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
My biggest win is the realization that all those negative thoughts I had about Hubbard and Scientology were not my bank or my unhandled OT case but my

COMMON SENSE

and

INTUITION

screaming at me to get the F outa there!!

EXACTLY!

I remember when I would get within visual distance of the morgue I would feel an unrelenting, overwhelming avalanche of "mis-emotion", or so I had been lead to believe that it was only that, that seemed to start in my chest & rose into my facial region and believing it was nothing but "case" that didn't want to be exposed & handled but also having the creeping realizations that these were in fact totally appropriate feelings that should be heeded.
It was in reality a fight or flight response to the perceived danger to my overall well being that I was nearing.:omg:
Live and learn!

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
EXACTLY!

I remember when I would get within visual distance of the morgue I would feel an unrelenting, overwhelming avalanche of "mis-emotion", or so I had been lead to believe that it was only that, that seemed to start in my chest & rose into my facial region and believing it was nothing but "case" that didn't want to be exposed & handled but also having the creeping realizations that these were in fact totally appropriate feelings that should be heeded.
It was in reality a fight or flight response to the perceived danger to my overall well being that I was nearing.:omg:
Live and learn!

That reminded me of another Post Scientology Win:

Misemotion in Scientology is ANY feeling below 2.0 and misemotion is BAD, not to be expressed, wrong, "take it up in Auditing, no case on post, you must have overts, your nattering etc.

This silences the LAMBS...or in Scientology's CULT CASE - SHEEP.

Misemotion in the Wog World are how Scientologist's react to things...

Someone at Flag gets fleeced to BK and a Scientologist will say "What did they do that for?"

Someone Dies - Scientologist's don't EMOTE

Couple gets divorce - Scientologist's don't care or feel anything

People LEAVE Scientology - SOP with Scientologist's. They don't talk about it, don't emote any feelings and don't seem to care. They are so used to people leaving.

Last edited:

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
Here is a post from Tony Ortega's Site from Panopea Abrupta. Huge cogs and wins.

Davey is a wally and Davey is a pope
Davey is coming to the end of his rope
Cindy tells no lies
Despite Davey's cries
Judge, stop being such a dope
Cogs for Wogs
$cientology's vision of the future is a dystopian science fiction world -
appropriate as the major opus of a third-rate pulp-fiction hack, inveterate
fabulist and born-again grifter. He had shuffled off the moral coil and was
unencumbered by concern for any but himself. His biography is a tale of
deceit, abuse, corruption, theft, bigamy, violence and illegality.
He descended into paranoia and extreme delusion in the end.
His writings and talks are wholly unconstrained by any relationship to truth
and mark a curious marriage between adolescent fiction and a terrifying system
of control, all gilded with unrealizable promises of powers and a golden age to
be realized when $cientology "clears the planet," a meaningless and hollow bromide.
In this barren fascist, racist, anti-democratic, homophobic and anti-family domestic
terrorist organization, a crude galvanometer device is and would be used to subvert
private dreams, hopes and imaginings and build a database used for coercion and
blackmail.
Criminal extortion and the emotional and fiscal bankruptcy of those inveigled upon
to join are standard practices in a vicious modus operandi.
The enslavement of those most committed ensues.
$cientology, we don't give a continental flying monkey what you believe.
But we very much care about the things you do and have done in your name.
Posing a a religion, you are, in truth, a high-control group that operates a tax-free scam,
fraudulently hiding behind the First Amendment.
Your founder was a confidence trickster, probably stark raving mad, and a monster who
damaged thousands of lives. His legacy is is enshrined in two score or more ugly empty
buildings, in hollowed out lives and broken families.
It is perpetuated by a violent high-school dropout , a severely narcissistic pompadoured
thug with a war-chest of billions, all of it ill-gotten gains.
The tide is finally running out.
The information about just how despicable $cientology is now flows at electron speed.
Your reputation is in tatters, your membership dwindling and your ability to sow fear and
terror diminished. You are reduced to promoting dated drivel on Amazon reviews to pretend
relevancy and to gaudy photo-shopped ribbon-cutting.
Your PR attempts are risible and your inability to harness media and the Internet remarkable
for a group ostensibly futuristic.
Your absence of humour is telling. You are deadly serious, with all the gravitas of a gravedigger.
It is fitting - like your pseudo therapy, which delves into long-past imagined events, your "best"
days are behind you.
I come, not to praise $cientology but to bury it.
Tick Tock.

My greatest achievement was winning the status of Suppressive Person. This level is higher than OT, and once you get there Scientology has nothing further to offer you.

A Suppressive Person is one who has learned to think for himself!

Mike

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
My greatest achievement was winning the status of Suppressive Person. This level is higher than OT, and once you get there Scientology has nothing further to offer you.

A Suppressive Person is one who has learned to think for himself!

Mike

SP is the EP of Scientologeeee:yes::happydance: