What's new

With respect, Karen de la Carriere's son has died

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
--shortened--

I sent someone to the house where Alexander died with a letter for Andrea (wife) to sign over the body to me.
Alexander's mother in law answered the door.
It was BRUTAL.
He was told ~~
No communication ~~ all communication to Andrea ~~ Alexander's wife, is to go to
OFFICE of Special Affairs of the Church !
Tell Karen there will be NO VIEWING.
Get off the property or we will call the police.

This is what occurred to my friend who hand delivered a letter asking for my son's body.

Karen de la Carriere
[email protected]

Cult members in abject desperation, spewing insanity and hatred under the pretense of understanding.

And to think...once upon a time, these people were once small children themselves, playing and laughing.

Alas, look what has become of them.

Purple Rain

Crusader
I hope the whole world gets to hear about this. I hope every news outlet is throbbing with the fact that Scientology will not let a mother say goodbye to her only son. I hope the condemnation of the world rings in their ears and their name is a curse on every tongue. I hope they are forced to relent in their cruel and heartless desire to cause pain to a critic of their abominable organization.

I sent someone to the house where Alexander died with a letter for Andrea (wife) to sign over the body to me.
It was BRUTAL.
He was told ~~
No communication ~~ all communication to Andrea ~~ Alexander's wife, is to go to
This is what occurred to my friend who hand delivered a letter asking for my son's body.
That is truly nasty. Where the hell they come off with such bull shit is beyond me. What the hell good does it serve? And why that woman is so heartless to wish that on another mother? The streak of cruelity running through Hubbards "game where everybody wins" is not to be believed. And to think I thought the world of Hubbard. God. Karen - I am truly sorry I was once part of that group. My heart goes out to you.

Mimsey

Dilettante

Patron Meritorious
Karen,
Evil, pathetic cult HATES the fact that they could only muster fear and obedience from Alexander, Karen you fostered genuine caring and love. They can't touch the impact you had on his life and countless others.....not even close. I'm so sorry you were robbed of the chance to enjoy his company.
Dil

Whitedove

Patron Meritorious
Karen,

From one mother to another, my heart goes out to you. My deepest and sincere condoleances :rose:

Arthur Dent

Silver Meritorious Patron
Oh Karen,
My heart is with you. Words cannot express my rage nor my condolences. I am stricken with disbelief of this but know all too well it is real. You have so much love and friendship pouring out to you from this board and I am glad to be just a little part of it. I hope you can feel it and that it helps you even a little.
With love,
:rose:

olska

Karen,

Our beloved companions -- parents, lovers, partners, friends, children -- share our path only for too short a time; no matter what the circumstances, we are never ready to lose those we love. I pray that you will find comfort by remembering, and holding close to your heart and spirit, the gifts of love and joy your boy brought to you when he first joined you as your son. Those gifts are yours to keep, forever.

Arthur Dent

I hope some protesters may gather outside the L.A. Coroner's office to get some media attention to this. Thank you to the Village Voice for carrying it.

Rmack

Van Allen Belt Sunbather
Thank you ESMB posters.
Your kind words mean lot to me. More than you will realize.
It is hard pill to swallow that I raised Alexander as a 2nd generation
Scientologist and he is dead at 27.
That Office of Special Affairs maliciously ordered I not be told is a grim reminder
of Church protocol.
I am a declared suppressive person.
I am Fair Game to be lied to do, cheated, deceived and destroyed.
+++++++
Alexander's body is above and below other dead bodies in the Coroner's office in downtown Los Angeles. It has been there since July 3rd.
The Church so much wanted it covered up that not one Facebook friend of Alexander's has been informed.
The Church would rather the body lie there than let me take my own son's body.
+++++++
It was BRUTAL.
He was told ~~

Karen de la Carriere
[email protected]

Karen, you're stonger than this. You know you are.

FoTi

Crusader
I can't wrap my mind around someone who is 27 years old being found dead in the morning. Does anyone know what caused his death? Was there an autopsy? Any investigation? This sounds so fishy to me.....another mysterious death connected to Scientology? Makes me wonder if there was foul play.

And they won't even let you see him? :omg::faint:

Karen....this is so shocking. I'm so sorry to hear this has happened. I'm at a loss for words.

After all the stories I've read, I get the impression that DM gets a lot of pleasure out of causing pain to others. He really is an evil, vile monster....a real SP. :angry: Seems like the Church of Scientology has turned into nothing but an evil organization now. Any good, that there was, seems to have disappeared.

DM.....the destroyer of dreams and the destroyer of lives.

Karen....I hope you go to the press with this story and share this with the world....show them how nasty the CoS is currently.

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.
From the heights of stupidity to the lows of sheer malice... I honestly thought there was nothing left that I could find shocking or even surprising.

Karen, my heart goes out to you with all the Love and Light that I can offer. I also find myself grieving on your behalf.

RPX

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thank you ESMB Posters.
Your thoughtfulness and kindness touches my heart.
+++++
Autopsy done, nothing found, the in-depth tests come back in 60-90 days for "cause of death."
Alexander was extremely healthy, even athletic. I bought him this darned Mountain Bike and he would bike down steep Mountain trails in Griffith Park. (dangerously and recklessly)
He lived in Dallas/Fort Worth for about a year.
He said he wanted to be out of the "Insanity" of Los Angeles and Sea Org recruiters who wanted him back in the Sea Org.
He was routed out of the Sea Org 2 years ago because his wife was pregnant
(No babies allowed in the Sea Org) Baby didn't make it...spontaneous abortion.
The marriage fell apart a while back, they were separated.
Then I heard he was fired from the Scientology company in Dallas.
He called Kerstin Security Chief at OSA INT to let them know he was unemployed.
He flew back to Los Angeles, developed a high fever Monday and was dead on Tuesday.
++++++++
Alexander referred to himself as "The Boy without a Dad" Due to Heber's lock down in the last 14 years, you could count on your fingers how many times he saw his father. Almost never. 2x for a few short hours in 8 years. Heber was not permitted to call him to even wish Happy Birthday o Happy Christmas. This wounded Alexander emotionally
and we spoke of it often.
Heber is still in the dreaded "SP HOLE" that Debbie Cook talked about so eloquently.
(8 years in SP hole)
Alexander yearned to have a dad and had tendency to "adopt" older men as surrogate dads. Fathers of his friends and buddies.
++++++++++++
I was there for him as a mom as a safety net through him UPS and DOWNS. He served 16 years in the Sea Org from the tender age of 8 years old. I had left but he insisted on returning to the Sea Org on the belief he would see his father more often (never happened)
But once I got declared Suppressive Person, he had virtually no dad and no mom.
He was out of the Sea Org the last 2 years of his life, so he had tasted freedom.
Alexander HATED being orphaned. That I know from multiple Facebook sources.
Is there such a thing as one dying of a broken heart ?

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Alexander's body is above and below other dead bodies in the Coroner's office in downtown Los Angeles. It has been there since July 3rd.
vered up that not one Facebook friend of Alexander's has been informed. The Church would rather the body lie there than let me take my own son's body.
+++++++
I sent someone to the house where Alexander died with a letter for Andrea (wife) to sign over the body to me. Alexander's mother in law answered the door.
It was BRUTAL. He was told ~~ No communication ~~ all communication to Andrea ~~ Alexander's wife, is to go to OFFICE of Special Affairs of the Church !
Tell Karen there will be NO VIEWING. Get off the property or we will call the police.

Karen, I know this is a very stressful time for you, but you & your friends need to contact the local media and give them the story... media pressure will force the cult and OSA to act differently.

This is disgusting, if not criminal behavior. Andrea & her parents are psychotic scum.. I'd like to see what would happen if news trucks showed up at their front door.

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
Karen, I know this is a very stressful time for you, but you & your friends need to contact the local media and give them the story... media pressure will force the cult and OSA to act differently.

This is disgusting, if not criminal behavior. Andrea & her parents are psychotic scum.. I'd like to see what would happen if news trucks showed up at their front door.

Karen, I am sure that every person who is against scientology's crimes, no matter differering views, will have your back on this. I know right now there is the shock to recover from and the terrible grief, but somehow I see you coming out like a mother lion at full roar in a bit. We're with you.

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
Is there such a thing as one dying of a broken heart ?

Yes, unfortunately true, but bless you dear that you are not one of them, I wish I could be there and hug you till it all fades some, it breaks my own heart to be witness to such awful sadness, you don't know me but I love you, and I am here as well as so many others if you need, truly.

Stat

Gold Meritorious Patron
Dear Karen, I am so very sorry...

I lost my Mom when I was 15 and I have a son
that scientology tried to take away from me.

It's a sad day and I so feel for you...

You have all the support you can imagine and some more.

Please, stay strong. We all love you, everywhere and everyone.

Love and a Hug