What's new

With respect, Karen de la Carriere's son has died

Freeminds

Bitter defrocked apostate
Correct link to the Daily Mail article: here.

This week, they have also run "Snipers, razor wire and prison cells - inside the secret Scientology HQ that made Katie fear for Suri"

Scientology, you pulled it in. Again.

revicamc

Patron
Karen,

You have my condolences.

I can't wrap my mind around someone who is 27 years old being found dead in the morning. Does anyone know what caused his death? Was there an autopsy? Any investigation? This sounds so fishy to me.....another mysterious death connected to Scientology? Makes me wonder if there was foul play.

+++++
Autopsy done, nothing found, the in-depth tests come back in 60-90 days for "cause of death."
How could this be, as Alexander had access to that WONDERFUL tech that gives its adherents cause over life! :no:

Again. I wish I could offer more than my condolences at this time....

- Chris

Purple Rain

Crusader
This just keeps going round and round in my head. Run free, Alex. May all your dreams come true.

[video=youtube;Lt3IOdDE5iA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lt3IOdDE5iA[/video]

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
I've been unable to think of anything but you Karen and this appalling situation since it broke ... my heart goes out to you.

Heber ... what are YOU doing about this????????? I know you are elderly and apparently in the hole, but from somewhere you need to grow a pair and you need to grow them FAST! Karen needs you to support her NOW, you both need to be able to say goodbye to your boy before it is too late.

For my own "Heber" who gave up trying to handle us all here and now just lurks instead, I have a short message for you ... I heard a rumour about one of my disconnected boys (health-wise) a while ago and just so things are nice and clear you need to know that if you ever fail to inform me again of any serious issues or if (heaven forbid) anything should happen to either of them and you fail to let me know, I will find you and rip your fucking head off and then send whats left of you to the media with the full story, you sniveling excuse for a man.

anonomog

Gold Meritorious Patron
Of all the deeply disgusting things that COS has done, this ranks right up there with the worst.

I cried for Karen when I read this on friday. How can any woman not feel the pain and grieve for, and with, her?
For Karen to be enduring this nightmare and reliving it on forums and media interviews...words fail me at the scope of this cruelty.

The support is how it should be, humanity overrides ideology.

To those still allied to the church..this inhumanity is the price of YOUR bridge and the cost is way too high. It is touching that church members are reaching out, but exactly how is this improving or helping your life when reaching out to a grieving mother must be done in shameful secrecy.

Karen, I send you as much strength as you need to continue your fight for your son in whatever manner feels right for you.

Whitedove

Patron Meritorious
In all the cruel and disgusting thing $cientology has done this in the top 5 of their crimes IMO.
I know Karen gave an interview to a newspaper and she was saying that she was standing outside of the funeral home, her hand on the wall knowing her son is on the other side and she cant see him. :touched:
She wont even get his ashes. :no:

Despicable, cruel, heartless, evil. I could get all the similar words to describe this and beyond. One thing that troubles me is that I feel so powerless in helping her. :sad:

With this and Katie Holmes, I think $cientology has just signed its death sentence.

One thing that society is very unforgiven for is family. People that hurts families in the society are frown upon and society dont want them.
Well, where I live there has been people hurting their family badly and our society dont want them anyomre.

I might be wrong but I think $cientology knows that and now they are at a dead end. Both with Karen and Katie.

Let's see how this will all unfold but I predict $cientology will take a huge fall following all that. Finally, they will get what they deserve.

Personnally, I cant stand Tom Cruise so I dont give a rat ass what will happen to him. He can say he is right until his face turn purple, the majority of people are on Katie's side.

Back to the subject, Karen, if I could I would help you. I feel so powerless and I know it is not my fault but I need to say I am sooo sorry I cant do something to help you. :touched:

Terril park

Sponsor
In all the cruel and disgusting thing $cientology has done this in the top 5 of their crimes IMO.
I know Karen gave an interview to a newspaper and she was saying that she was standing outside of the funeral home, her hand on the wall knowing her son is on the other side and she cant see him. :touched:
She wont even get his ashes. :no:

Despicable, cruel, heartless, evil. I could get all the similar words to describe this and beyond. One thing that troubles me is that I feel so powerless in helping her. :sad:

With this and Katie Holmes, I think $cientology has just signed its death sentence.

One thing that society is very unforgiven for is family. People that hurts families in the society are frown upon and society dont want them.
Well, where I live there has been people hurting their family badly and our society dont want them anyomre.

I might be wrong but I think $cientology knows that and now they are at a dead end. Both with Karen and Katie.

Let's see how this will all unfold but I predict $cientology will take a huge fall following all that. Finally, they will get what they deserve.

Personnally, I cant stand Tom Cruise so I dont give a rat ass what will happen to him. He can say he is right until his face turn purple, the majority of people are on Katie's side.

Back to the subject, Karen, if I could I would help you. I feel so powerless and I know it is not my fault but I need to say I am sooo sorry I cant do something to help you. :touched:

This was insanity on the part of CO$ and/or DM.

It is very well known that Karen is a very outspoken critic of DM
and the cultic activities of the CO$. They even slander her on a fake
Marty site.They should have realised that not letting her attend her
son's funeral would raise tsunami level waves.

The Tom/Kat divorce is bad enough news. But divorce is common,
and happens even to celebrities.

However denying a mother the attendance of her own son's funeral
goes way beyond the pale of accepted social intercourse.

This may become the defining toxic image of CO$ in the future. Enforcing disconnection even after death. Cultic insanity in extremis

waves

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
5166_238a0176_400.jpg

ALEXANDER JENTZSCH 1984-2012
BURIAL AT SEA FROM A YACHT

Friday 13 July 2pm to 5pm from Long Beach/San Pedro

I will do the funeral the Church will not do.

We will throw rose petals and wreaths symbolically into the Pacific Ocean as I do not have the ashes.
I will provide high level catering from a Five Star Chef and we can even do a champagne toast to Alexander.

Please Email me if you wish to attend.

[email protected]
Karen de la Carriere

Whitedove

Patron Meritorious
5166_238a0176_400.jpg

We will throw rose petals and wreaths symbolically into the Pacific Ocean as I do not have the ashes.
I will provide high level catering from a Five Star Chef and we can even do a champagne toast to Alexander.

[email protected]
Karen de la Carriere

My dear Karen,

I would go if I could. I really cant :touched:
But know that my heart and toughts will be with you at that moment.

:heartflower::hug:

Purple Rain

Crusader
5166_238a0176_400.jpg

[email protected]
Karen de la Carriere

I don't know how I would get there, but I might be able to come. I think there is a train that goes up that way - not sure how much it costs though or whether I could get a train back afterwards. I would like to honour Alexander, though, and be there to support Karen. It is another wrong on top of yet all the other wrongs that the cult has disrespected him even in death.

AnonSunshine

Patron with Honors
Dear Karen:
Celebrate his life.
:heartflower: :heartflower: :heartflower: :heartflower: :heartflower:
Nobody can take away from you the precious months that he was in your womb, nor the memory of the moments you had with him, his birthday's parties, and all the memories you had together.
DM has showed with his actions, how scumbag, inferior, demented, and degraded being he is. Not allowing you to see your only son, it is despicable, but it is covered in several newspaper all over the world. :clap:
Continue with your journey of spreading the truth about this cult and the barbarities of DM. :thumbsup:
Love
Anon Sunshine

Smilla

Ordinary Human
Karen, knowing what a kind and loving person you are, and in these sad circumstances, you have been very much in my thoughts over the last few days. I can't come, but I will be with you in spirit at that time. Truly.

Love,

Smilla xx

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
Michelle (EMMA) sent me the most amazing array of flowers from her and all at ESMB. It is right here on my desk with a photo of Alexander.

So thank you Michelle and posters.
Thank you
#########################################
We upgraded the size of the yacht to take 125 guests.

65 already confirmed.

Unprecedented support. I can't tell you how it helps.

People don't ask me what Alexander was like.
I would like to share an anecdote.
When Alexander was 6 years old, I exited the Sea Org (1990)
Alexander saw a show on TV where poor Mexican orphans were looking through trash dumps to find something in Tijuana
Alexander forced me, I mean FORCED me to take him to Tijuana to give his outgrown clothes, toys and $$$$ to the poor Mexican children.

I was really touched because I believe it is rare that a 6 year old would even think of benevolence and kindness to help orphans.

We had a magnificent charity filled day visiting 2 orphanages in Tijuana and gave from our hearts

Alexander had a lot of *HEART* In the Sea Org he was nicknamed as "Alexander the Great"

Last edited:

Terril park

Sponsor
Michelle (EMMA) sent me the most amazing array of flowers from her and all at ESMB. It is right here on my desk with a photo of Alexander.

Thank you

65 already confirmed.

Alexander saw a show on TV where poor Mexican orphans were looking through trash dumps to find something in Tijuana
Alexander forced me, I mean FORCED me to take him to Tijuana to give his outgrown clothes, toys and $$$$ to the poor Mexican children.

I was really touched because I believe it is rare that a 6 year old would even think of benevolence and kindness to help orphans.

We had a magnificent charity filled day visiting 2 orphanages in Tijuana and gave from our hearts

Alexander had a lot of *HEART* In the Sea Org he was nicknamed as "Alexander the Great"

Wish I could be there.

Purple Rain

Crusader

Thank you

65 already confirmed.

A great heart - like his mum.

:love8:

Thank you so much for sharing this precious story. I would love to hear anything more about Alex you feel like sharing.

My beautiful, talented niece died of a drug overdose when she was just 22 and I know her mother sometimes finds the hardest part is that she wants to remember her, talk about her, keep her memory alive, and other people think that is taboo - that they should not mention her child for fear of upsetting her. She had flaming red hair, was bright and funny, with a gorgeous singing voice. She was also a talented artist. This is one reason she is so close to my daughter because they both loved her and can enjoy remembering her wicked sense of humour and playfulness.

I am so glad you are receiving a flood of love and support, Karen. I think we really are all connected somehow in this universe.

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
I would be there if I could, as well. I would risk outing myself, truly, if I could attend. While I am unable to attend in person, I will be there in spirit. You and Heber are in my prayers.

jenni with an eye

Silver Meritorious Patron
5166_238a0176_400.jpg

[email protected]
Karen de la Carriere

Dear Karen,

I would love to be there for you but I can't.

Please know that I'm thinking of you.

You will be in my thoughts on Friday. :rose:

:heartflower:

:grouphug:

5166_238a0176_400.jpg

[email protected]
Karen de la Carriere

This may sound insensitive of me, but get the media there so that they understand.

The Anabaptist Jacques