What's new

With respect, Karen de la Carriere's son has died

This may sound insensitive of me, but get the media there so that they understand.

The Anabaptist Jacques

It's for Karen to decide but I disagree. There is no reason to turn a private memorial service into a media event. If she wishes she can provide details to the press & appropriate photographs of the memorial service later.

Mark A. Baker

tessa

Patron
I am so sorry for your loss Karen and furious how scientology behaves. Yes involve the media maybe have a small plane with a banner to fly around the complex ,golden base and Flag .{Scientology does not let mother to see son for last time)Let the whole city to know). :angry: You are in my Prayers .tessa

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
It's for Karen to decide but I disagree. There is no reason to turn a private memorial service into a media event. If she wishes she can provide details to the press & appropriate photographs of the memorial service later.

Having one or two members of the legitimate media doesn't turn it into a media event, but it's Karen's call.

FoTi

Crusader
Re: With Respect to Karen de la Carriere

Daily Mail On Line reports on Karen de la Carriere's tragic loss.

The Daily Mail Online is the most widely read media site on the Net. It has posted an article on the tragic death of Karen de la Carriere's son 27 year old Alexander Jentzsch. Her pain is compounded by the heartless and inhuman treatment she is now enduring at the hands of the Church.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...dy-morgue.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/ushome/index.html

The first link has been removed.

The second link has nothing to do with this.

FoTi

Crusader
Karen....it looks like it's going to be a beautiful service on Friday. Wish I could be there physically, but I can't....but you will have my attention during that time. I feel honored to be invited even if I can't come. Thank you.

:rose:

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Karen,

Thank you for telling us a little about your beautiful boy, and I'm glad you are going to farewell him at sea surrounded by people that truly care, and many of us will be there with you in spirit.

I have thought of little other than this since it was first reported ... and by refusing you access to your Son, the cofs must be trying to hide something, as even they cannot be so stupid as to do this just out of mere spitefulness.

The dreadful PR is going to be enough to make every person that hears about it loathe and detest them.

I half expect Alexander's ex wife to suddenly announce a funeral (last minute cofs "PR" flap style) which you will not have time to arrive at and of course would probably not be comfortable attending now anyway, but so they will then be able to say you were invited to.

I hope his real farewell on Friday is all it should be both for Alexander and for you Karen.

:rose::rose::rose::rose::rose:

Sierra_Sage

Patron
Dear Karen,

My deepest condolences for you loss.

I have a son in his twentys, my only child as well. I can't even imagine what you are going through. It is a mother's worst nightmare.

I pray for peace for you and your son.

I wish that I could attend the memorial, unfortunately I will be out of town.

My thoughts will be with you during the memorial.

Peace,

Sierra

Last edited:

OperatingSP

Patron with Honors
Radar Online: Mystery Surrounds Death Of Alexander Jentzsch, Son Of Scientology President, Toxicology Results Pending

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...-son-cause-death-pending-toxicology-exclusive

Excerpt:
"Jentzsch's autopsy was done last week. There was nothing abnormal about it and his body didn't show any signs of trauma," Los Angeles County Assistant Chief Coroner Ed Winter told RadarOnline.com exclusively. "The cause of death will be listed for the time being deferred, until the toxicology results are in, which should be about four to six weeks from now. There was also a bottle of Nyquil and several prescription bottles recovered from the scene."

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
For everyone who wants show solidarity with Karen in her time of loss, you can participate in the memorial by spreading rose petals in whatever ocean or mountaintop or desert you are close to. It would be so awesome to have people all over the world doing this, all at the same time.

The idea is forming on the other thread, the email one.
http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?27699-Karen-de-le-Carriere-emails-10-000-Scientologists-regarding-the-death-of-her-son

Please video your contribution, then we can put all the videos together.

Whitedove

Patron Meritorious
For everyone who wants show solidarity with Karen in her time of loss, you can participate in the memorial by spreading rose petals in whatever ocean or mountaintop or desert you are close to. It would be so awesome to have people all over the world doing this, all at the same time.

The idea is forming on the other thread, the email one.
http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?27699-Karen-de-le-Carriere-emails-10-000-Scientologists-regarding-the-death-of-her-son

Please video your contribution, then we can put all the videos together.

Wonderful idea :thumbsup:

I dont know if I can make a video. Maybe with my phone. I'll see what I can do.

MrNobody

Who needs merits?
My condolences, Karen.

<snip>

Even in war an Enemy nation will hand over the dead body to the opposing country.

But not the Church of Scientology.
You will not have the body, you will not give a last goodbye.

What can you do ?
They trumped me this time.
Tomorrow is another day.....

They kicked you pretty hard while you were down eh? But you're right, tomorrow is another day.

5166_238a0176_400.jpg

ALEXANDER JENTZSCH 1984-2012
BURIAL AT SEA FROM A YACHT

Friday 13 July 2pm to 5pm from Long Beach/San Pedro

I will do the funeral the Church will not do.

We will throw rose petals and wreaths symbolically into the Pacific Ocean as I do not have the ashes.
I will provide high level catering from a Five Star Chef and we can even do a champagne toast to Alexander.

Please Email me if you wish to attend.

[email protected]
Karen de la Carriere

If you hadn't come up with his idea, I would've come up with something similar. A bunch of friends and supporters giving Alexander his last farewell, even if he isn't physically there. He'll be there, in the minds and thoughts of all the people who attend, and that' what counts, IMHO.

I want to add that I agree with Smurf's idea: Go see a lawyer, maybe he can find some kind of loophole for you.

MrN

Last edited:

Claire Swazey

Spokeshole, fence sitter
Absolutely. It seems amazing to me that it could be legal for next of kin to not be able to access their family member's body. In fact, I'm not sure it is legal at all.

Seeing an attorney would be a good idea. That being said, though, these things are easier said than done because of the stress and heartbreak involved. My thoughts are with you, Karen.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Absolutely. It seems amazing to me that it could be legal for next of kin to not be able to access their family member's body. In fact, I'm not sure it is legal at all.

Seeing an attorney would be a good idea. That being said, though, these things are easier said than done because of the stress and heartbreak involved. My thoughts are with you, Karen.

I don't think Karen is next of kin, sadly (the ex wife is).

J. Swift

Patron with Honors
Katie Holmes was smart to get herself and her daughter out of the clutches of the Church of Scientology. The Church has used children in its PR and would certainly have wanted to use Suri.

When CSI President Heber Jentzsch was arrested and imprisoned in Spain along with other Scientologists for charges related to the Church of Scientology, the Church was very quick to use Alexander Jentzsch for PR purposes.

On the eve of his memorial service at sea that his mother is conducting for him, here is a look at three year old Alexander Jentzsch:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snURuYybaf8

/////

Arthur Dent

Silver Meritorious Patron
5166_238a0176_400.jpg

We will throw rose petals and wreaths symbolically into the Pacific Ocean as I do not have the ashes.
I will provide high level catering from a Five Star Chef and we can even do a champagne toast to Alexander.

[email protected]
Karen de la Carriere

This is happening today. I wish Karen and Heber peace. :rose:

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
5166_238a0176_400.jpg

[email protected]
Karen de la Carriere

A lot of us will be there with you - in spirit, Karen. :rose:

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
Michelle (EMMA) sent me the most amazing array of flowers from her and all at ESMB. It is right here on my desk with a photo of Alexander.

So thank you Michelle and posters.
Thank you
#########################################
We upgraded the size of the yacht to take 125 guests.

65 already confirmed.

Unprecedented support. I can't tell you how it helps.

People don't ask me what Alexander was like.
I would like to share an anecdote.
When Alexander was 6 years old, I exited the Sea Org (1990)
Alexander saw a show on TV where poor Mexican orphans were looking through trash dumps to find something in Tijuana
Alexander forced me, I mean FORCED me to take him to Tijuana to give his outgrown clothes, toys and $$$$ to the poor Mexican children.

I was really touched because I believe it is rare that a 6 year old would even think of benevolence and kindness to help orphans.

We had a magnificent charity filled day visiting 2 orphanages in Tijuana and gave from our hearts

Alexander had a lot of *HEART* In the Sea Org he was nicknamed as "Alexander the Great"

:bigcry: So sorry for your loss, Karen.