Woman who went viral as giraffe hunter reveals mindblowing taxidermy

RSS Feed

RSS Feeder Bot
There is a new post up at the Underground Bunker

Woman who went viral as giraffe hunter reveals mindblowing taxidermy

Last year, a photo of Kentucky woman Tess Thompson Talley pointing skyward as she posed with a large, black-coated giraffe she had shot in South Africa went viral and brought her a worldwide wave of media attention.

At her website, Talley says the spotlight made her “the most hated hunter in the world.”

Unrepentant, just yesterday Talley [[.......]

Continue reading...

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
What a shame to human race some people are...I would vomit to enter her house and see the girafe...
I think she needs a psychotherapy that would consist of one question till she gets it:

''get the idea of
yourself chased and killed by a girafe, your body taken care by a talented taxidermist to be hung on a big three in the african bush, in order to be admired by girafes as a trophe of them!

Good..now how do you feel ????

Last edited:

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
What a shame to human race some people are...I would vomit to enter her house and see the girafe...
I think she needs a psychotherapy that would consist of one question till she gets it:

''get the idea of
yourself chased and killed by a girafe, your body taken care by a talented taxidermist to be hung on a big three in the african bush, in order to be admired by girafes as a trophe of them!

Good..now how do you feel ????
Yeah, just what I was thinking. I'd like to stuff her myself - but not in a good way! :biggrin: