What's new

Wrathbunz Lies Again - Hi Ho

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
But, it was announced as the email in question only with his most recent post.

And, the *original* pastebin posting was from:

2009 year 12 month 29 day Tuesday 23:04:00 MDT

At least that's the one in cache that I originally found. I'm assuming it's the last day it was spidered. I may be wrong there.

The Jan 9 one would seem to be *new*

Zinj

Eldon

Patron
The entire article as it appears at http://www.scientology-cult.com/lise-okane-resigns-from-cos.html was quoted on Marty's blog, including the damning "soaring" quote. But who wrote it? It's not clear at all. I don't think Marty wrote it, although he certainly acted the part of editor in sticking it on his blog.

As I recall, it appeared first on Marty's blog preceded by the intro, which sounded to me a lot like Marty's style of evasion. Then the whole thing appeared verbatim on the scientology-cult site, followed by the "Tassie Devil" addendum, which never appeared on Marty's site.

Everything relating to the Ed McBride suicide has now been removed from both sites, including comments. All that remains on Marty's blog is a listing of her as an "independent."

...So, why this one? The 'Church'? Can't see it. Even assuming that Marty and The 'Church' are on opposing sides (I don't) what would be gained by hacking his email and then posting *this* email, of all possible emails?...
My money wouldn't be on the "Church" anyway.

...Anon?...Most of them don't even know who Stacy Brooks is, and, if they do, they don't care, or, at the very least, they're ignorant of the (un)importance of the Minton Wars of the early naughts.
This is false IMO, Mark Bunker posted a statement about the situation eons ago, for the simple fact that SO MANY of us were asking "Bob Minton? Wtf happened???"

...Why would they do that?...
I don't know. Maybe they wanted to ensure that anyone still-on-the-fence would be that little bit more leary of contacting 'good old' Marty. Certainly previously, a lot of people seemed to assume that it was only his wordpress account that had been haxxored (even though Marty had stated otherwise).

Anyway, why publish this nothing email at this nothing site? Who was expected to find it?
I didn't see it personally, but I'm pretty certain (there were comments saying as much) that it was linked to (and then deleted by mods) on WWP prior to Marty shouting about it.

Oh, come to think of it, there *is* somebody who benefits! Why, it's Marty Rathbun *himself*, who got to show how persecuted he is; who got to remove embarrassing or even dangerous statements from his own blog, without just simply 'deleting' them.
Marty is nothing if not an opportunist: that's the characteristic that defines him more than anything. Personally I think that he lost more than he gained by it being known that he was hacked. A lot of people who might consider contacting him don't want to be ID'd for good reason.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
The entire article as it appears at http://www.scientology-cult.com/lise-okane-resigns-from-cos.html was quoted on Marty's blog, including the damning "soaring" quote. But who wrote it? It's not clear at all. I don't think Marty wrote it, although he certainly acted the part of editor in sticking it on his blog.Paul

Paul, thanks for noting that the "soaring" reference was included in that URL. Rathbun wrote the original "soaring" note and he later CONFIRMED it.

There was a long and detailed thread here on ESMB with many posts about this and I will include a sample here where Rathbun answers a Comment to his blog on his "soaring" assertion. He says: "I stand by my post." So there is no doubt he said it and meant it and stands by it. (footbullet deluxe!)

Now he doesn't like his deluxe footbullet so he took it off his site. Oh wait, hackers took it off his site.

And hackers continue to prevent him from putting it back on his site, apparently. :D

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=15485&page=13

Quote:
living life // December 24, 2009 at 2:15 am | Reply
Hi Marty, Your post regarding Lise has upset some of the Australians who are ex Brisbane staff and public.
Ed McBride was not “soaring” on his auditing as suggested. This is an impossibility as within 48 hours after his last session, he tied himself to an electrical sub station, and that’s some serious voltage by the way, and killed himself. I would call this a great big fat RED TAG.If you read his coroners report ,the guy already had issues before scientology and probably should never have been allowed auditing in the first place, however I can see how this was “overlooked” as the Brisbane org is much smaller than even a staffed mission and they are desperate for public and G.I.I am not saying she killed him as he may have been going to do it anyway and the auditor failed to help him with what was C/Sed, but whos to say that misapplication didn’t drive him over the edge due to him being already unstable?I understand if you don’t post this but please look at all the data and actual evidence and do research next time before posting a “soaring PC” result when the guy committed serious hurry curry on himself right after his last session.I love a lot of what you say and do and I don’t know what you have been told. I am all for letting people know that Lise is out and pointing out her letter of resignation, that’s a good thing but Please marty, be more diligent when commenting in the future of such nature as “soaring PC” as clearly Ed Mcbride was not soaring. He is dead!! And was within 48 hours of his last session. Did you know this? What do you make of this? Were the org guys bombarding him with texts and calls to get him in to handle a nasty red tag??? I look not listen, and Something’s wrong here.

martyrathbun09 // December 24, 2009 at 12:38 pm | Reply
Living Life, I have studied tomes of publicly available, and as yet not publicly released, information – including the lengthy coroner’s report. Your comment contains at least two assumptions not backed by evidence. So, I suggest you do as you assert you do, “I look not listen.” I stand by my post. I think you ought to read it more carefully.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
That's hidden away under the "This blog has been hacked" entry. Why has he not restored the original article with the comments?

If he wanted to do that, he wouldn't have had to 'hack' the blog in the *first* place :)

Zinj

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

At least that's the one in cache that I originally found. I'm assuming it's the last day it was spidered. I may be wrong there.

Zinj

Do you lave a link to where that Dec 29th one was? I only saw a cache of the hacked website dated Dec 29. Not the email. That was a week later.

Cherished

Silver Meritorious Patron
The entire article as it appears at http://www.scientology-cult.com/lise-okane-resigns-from-cos.html was quoted on Marty's blog, including the damning "soaring" quote. But who wrote it? It's not clear at all. I don't think Marty wrote it, although he certainly acted the part of editor in sticking it on his blog.

Paul

I agree with this. Often the same piece will appear on both Marty's blog and scientology-cult.com. It didn't appear under the list of Marty's articles on scientology-cult.com. It could have been Steve Hall's work.

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

Zinj

When did you first come to see this Dec 29 pastbin posting? What date?

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
I stand corrected. So it's buried as a comment under the article announcing the hack. When I searched for Lise O'Kane's name, it only brought up a listing, so I assumed that was it.

Note that it's not Marty's comment. It's someone else, who copypasta'd my Dec 29 copypasta here on ESMB from Google's cache, even leaving my "Paul" at the end of it. However, it is noteworthy that Marty approved the comment, since all comments are moderated by him.

Paul

Guilty!

That's an "acceptable truth". The real truth is they leave the illegal stuff for the PI's to do. I know this as I was told this by my own OSA handler, Mary Frances Newey.

Guess what? If someone in your employ breaks the law under your direction while in the course of their employment, you are liable for prosecution, too. Wake up, OSA!

Guess what? If someone in your employ breaks the law under your direction while in the course of their employment, you are liable for prosecution, too. Wake up, OSA!

That's no joke either. I worked with a girl who ended up involved in a robbery and was arrested. She got her brother to induce another to try to change the witness' mind. Both the guys were arrested and spent a year in jail for witness tampering. It turned out all the brother said was something to the effect, "I wish someone would go over there and change his mind." to a group of friends. But it was enough to convict him.

And most judges consider the "boss" to be more complicit than the "enforcer". And in the States, Rico laws might start applying.