What's new

WTF is wrong with this guy?

FlunkYou

Patron with Honors
I see this and think: this guy has lost the plot.

Larry Byrnes

Did the Pope fire the US Congressional "leader" John Boehner? Boehner is, of course, very junior to the Pope in the New World Order's Chain of Command - as is "His Lordship" Obama and the rest of the subverted US political "leaders".

As in many past sociopolitical transformations on this prison planet, the criminal wardens and guards usually cough up their juniors as a protective action. The "Pope" and his masters seem to be trying desperately to cover their tracks by sacrificing their underlings and crummy hired politicians!

This is a GOOD thing and is at least some progress. Maybe Boehner will come clean, tell what he knows and help clean up the mess?

His grief is indicative of the crimes against humanity that he has allowed by following the evil slugs who keep the true spiritual nature of man a big secret as THE major control mechanism on this planet.

Note that this article appears to give the Pope Moral authority? That has to be the biggest joke of this entire geopolitical "Love Fest" - put on by those who hallucinate that they can control spiritual beings forever.

While it is true that Boehner has crimes and is no doubt in Treason to America and humanity, how much more culpable for the age old misery and genocide on this planet is the "Pope" and his masters? Claiming spiritual authority while presiding over the amount of evil created by the "Vatican" and other "elite" organizations is hilarious - unless you are on the receiving end of their "moral authority".

While they are all in NYC, how about someone rounding them all up and sending them off to another planet where they either can blow each other up for a change or be rehabilitated before being allowed to rejoin humanity?

Larry Byrnes

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=731885470288699&id=100004017572896

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
:lol:

sosno-sacha-alexandre-sosnowsk-la-paille-dans-l-il-du-voisin-1573639.jpg

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
It's ALL a VAST RIGHT WING CONSPIRACY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boojuum

Silver Meritorious Patron
Are you targetting Larry and his in depth understanding of the real dudes in charge of the planet, and their "condition" of treason. Or are you complaining about the Pope?

Larry's an old time Boston guy, the first OT 7 (old time OT7) I ever saw and I'm pretty sure a GO guy.

He's just trying to get ethics in on the planet. (that's the purpose of the GO)

Go Larry!

However, I find it hard to believe that the Pope would be having back room conversations with Boehner and Pelosi or Hillary or Bill or Barack to discuss their agenda and get approval. You never know?

Meanwhile, the Boston org is a shadow of what it was in the 70's with almost no auditing or training going on but Larry is complaining about the Pope. YO, why not complain about THE MISDEEDS OF YOUR OWN CHURCH...the disconnections, the coersion, the bait and switch, the mind control, the destroyed careers, the destroyed families, the RPF, the broken promises and the pompous leader who brags endlessly about non-existent expansion and invisible wins in the fight against psychiatry.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Are you targetting Larry and his in depth understanding of the real dudes in charge of the planet, and their "condition" of treason. Or are you complaining about the Pope?

Larry's an old time Boston guy, the first OT 7 (old time OT7) I ever saw and I'm pretty sure a GO guy[SUP]1[/SUP].

He's just trying to get ethics in on the planet.[SUP]2 [/SUP](that's the purpose of the GO)

Go Larry!

[SUP]1[/SUP] CONFIRMED. Larry was, in fact, absolutely a very active member of the Guardian's Office.

[SUP]2[/SUP] CONFIRMED. Larry has done many operations to get in ethics on this planet. Like his cable talk show where he revealed his discoveries about 911--wherein Bin Laden was being controlled by psychiatrists.

I was going to paste in the video here where Larry Byrne and his guest (CCHR/GO operative) went all wild eyed and wacko, trying to convince their viewers that Bin Laden was being "run" by a psychiatrist. That "psych" was actually a surgeon, lol. Their entire premise and rant was shockingly delusional. I guess that's why OSA has removed it from the many websites that used to have that link.

I could not find it with a five minute search. It might still be "out there" on the internet. If you can find it, please post here. As I said, it used to be ALL OVER the internet, but it must have proved to be too cringey and humiliating even for Scientologists. LOLOLOL

Boojuum

[SUP]1[/SUP] CONFIRMED. Larry was, in fact, absolutely a very active member of the Guardian's Office.

[SUP]2[/SUP] CONFIRMED. Larry has done many operations to get in ethics on this planet. Like his cable talk show where he revealed his discoveries about 911--wherein Bin Laden was being controlled by psychiatrists.

I was going to paste in the video here where Larry Byrne and his guest (CCHR/GO operative) went all wild eyed and wacko, trying to convince their viewers that Bin Laden was being "run" by a psychiatrist. That "psych" was actually a surgeon, lol. Their entire premise and rant was shockingly delusional. I guess that's why OSA has removed it from the many websites that used to have that link.

I could not find it with a five minute search. It might still be "out there" on the internet. If you can find it, please post here. As I said, it used to be ALL OVER the internet, but it must have proved to be too cringey and humiliating even for Scientologists. LOLOLOL

Thanks for the clarification.

Larry's delusional. He should read more.

I read an autobiography by Bin Laden's sister in law. She knew Bin Laden from waaaayyy back. She described him as a man EXTREMELY interested in living by the rules of the Koran. The thought of Bin Laden, a devout Arab meeting with a psychiatrist or a Westerner with any sense of trust is just plain nuts.

I'd say that one of the side effects of being a fully indoctrinated Scieno is that one doesn't read enough non-fiction. Therefore, nutty ethnocentric theories such as "the psychs are to blame for everything" become accepted as fact.

DeeAnna

Patron Meritorious
It has to be getting harder and harder for the $cientologist faithful to avoid the entheta nowadays. Every other day there seems to be a new headline about some negative aspect of the organization. A new book, a book tour, a new doc coming out...... and then there are the tabloid headlines at the grocery store.

So perhaps just visiting conspiracy theory site makes things easier. :omg:

FlunkYou

Patron with Honors
Besides the "blowing up" of people engram this guy is still stuck in (<-- that was said with HEAVY sarcasm) he's obviously a few sandwiches shy of a picnic. Reminded me of this scene:

[video]https://youtu.be/YKRFlNryaWw[/video]

Boojuum

Here's Larry's FB Post:

"Larry Byrnes
Did the Pope fire the US Congressional "leader" John Boehner? Boehner is, of course, very junior to the Pope in the New World Order's Chain of Command - as is "His Lordship" Obama and the rest of the subverted US political "leaders".

As in many past sociopolitical transformations on this prison planet, the criminal wardens and guards usually cough up their juniors as a protective action. The "Pope" and his masters seem to be trying desperately to cover their tracks by sacrificing their underlings and crummy hired politicians!

This is a GOOD thing and is at least some progress. Maybe Boehner will come clean, tell what he knows and help clean up the mess?

His grief is indicative of the crimes against humanity that he has allowed by following the evil slugs who keep the true spiritual nature of man a big secret as THE major control mechanism on this planet.

Note that this article appears to give the Pope Moral authority? That has to be the biggest joke of this entire geopolitical "Love Fest" - put on by those who hallucinate that they can control spiritual beings forever.

While it is true that Boehner has crimes and is no doubt in Treason to America and humanity, how much more culpable for the age old misery and genocide on this planet is the "Pope" and his masters? Claiming spiritual authority while presiding over the amount of evil created by the "Vatican" and other "elite" organizations is hilarious - unless you are on the receiving end of their "moral authority".

While they are all in NYC, how about someone rounding them all up and sending them off to another planet where they either can blow each other up for a change or be rehabilitated before being allowed to rejoin humanity?"

I said that the above was "nuts". I've changed my mind. It's stupid. Really stupid because he's not thinking but regurgitating.

The above is a corollary to the "World According the LRH".

"New World Order", "Conspiracy" theories, "crimes", "in Treason", "misery ... on this planet", "controlling spiritual beings", "prison planet", are all terms pulled out of the L Ron Hubbard paranoia playbook.

Larry is writing what he honestly believes are HIS OWN ideas but they're not. The ideas are LRH.

These are the marks of a hollow, one paragraph comprehension of the world. This is so typical of the "understandings" that I had when I was in the mindset of the cult. And I was convinced that I had a deeper understanding of what was truly going on in the world. I'm not saying that Larry is precisely wrong. My observation is that Larry isn't really thinking for himself yet he thinks he is. It's similar to a post-hypnotic command.

Not pretty.

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
^^ Yup. ^^

Scientologists, when confronting real-world situations, are prone to falling back on Hubbard's world-view. Hubbard had all the answers they're ever going to need and easy answers help them sleep at night.