What's new

X-Factor Contestant Stacy Francis is a Scientologist

Slappy

Patron
Our brothers over at WWP forum have done some great digging on Stacy Francis

She's a scio and has completely mis-represented herself to the general public, giving a super-saccarine victim story of how she's a broke single mom who never got a decent chance in life.

We know how the sympathy vote in X-Factor can be the little edge that contestants need to keep progressing.

I'm just wondering if she's in this on her own or is it more behind the scenes engineering from the corporation.

Great post - check it out:

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/thre...-moves-to-next-round-on-x-factor.93982/page-2

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
While she may very well be intentionally misrepresenting herself in order to do well on X-Factor - it is quite possible (and likely IMO) that the producers of X-Factor are quite aware of her background.

Stacy Francis already had some degree of success in the music business prior to her auditions on X-Factor and I'm quite sure that the producers were aware of that. For them to misrepresent someone's background, portray them as a victim, etc., I imagine is standard operating procedure. They want to create more sensations like with what happened with Susan Boyle and if they have to misrepresent someones background and past success in the industry to accomplish that purpose than that is just part of the game.

Stacy, if you googled your name and happened to find yourself reading this page I would advise you to spend some time on this site and read some stories from hundreds of former scientologists so you don't make the same mistake that many of us made of supporting an organization whose top management is insane and committing countless numbers of human rights violations and other felonies.
Please read and sign the petition on the White House website here:
http://wh.gov/4Os

Slappy

Patron
Cool guys - after I posted I noticed someone else had already done so last week, don't mean to be doubling up here.

I Googled Stacy and on other blogs she's upfront about her background. So it must be the X-Factor producers that are engineering the sympathy vote.

As long as she stays honest herself I wish her well in the competition and every success in her career. She's a powerful, talented singer and I was blown away by her "Purple Rain" performance.

The corporation will be monitoring this and will move in like parasites to claim any success down to scio courses etc. Or she could wise up, spot all those 'outpoints', say eff-you to the corp "I make my own success" and become the next Jason Beghe.

We know that she's not exactly promoting the fact that she's done scio courses. No doubt she's been through numerous PTS handlings.

smartone

My Own Boss
I checked out that video on the freewinds with TC and DM partying and Stacy singing. It is so BORING. Except for the great guitarist at the beginning.

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
WWP talks about her having an "abusive relationship in the past".

If she is still in, doesn't that mean there is an abusive relationship AT PRESENT?

May be a semantic distinction, but still....

Vittorio

Patron Meritorious
WWP talks about her having an "abusive relationship in the past".

If she is still in, doesn't that mean there is an abusive relationship AT PRESENT?

May be a semantic distinction, but still....

I don't believe people should treat her any different because she is a Scientologist. We need to show people that we allow people to believe what they choose and that we are safe for them to come to should they ever end up falling foul of the Church. She should be judged on her performances. X-factor in the UK tends to play on the sympathy vote.

The_Fixer

Class Clown
She has completed 17 Scientology Bridge actions over the past ten years.

http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/by-name/s/stacy-francis.html

But, not even a Grade 0 yet, so I think she is not yet free to communicate about her real past on the X-FACTOR show.

17 Bridge actions? no wonder she's a struggling single mom. CO$ has eaten up all her cash and maybe more! Maybe this is her opportunity to get some more cash to pay for more bridge parts.

She may be doing the Credit Rundown right now?

Operating DB

Truman Show Dropout
I've been watching X-factor this season. Stacy has a great voice but I am way tired of her whimpering and crying and acting like a victim after each of her performances. It's rather annoying to me. Just be proud and put on a smile and stop crying!

Last edited:

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Stacy has a great voice but I am way tired of her whimpering and crying and acting like a victim after each of her performances.

If she is connected to Co$ then she IS a victim. She has a money and soul-sucking parasite attached to her that she needs to disconnect from immediately.

But Stacy, I got some good news for you. :yes:

ESMB (Ex Scientologist Message Board) can help you with that! :coolwink:

The best part - it's not going to cost you hundreds of thousands of dollars to go free. :no:

Send me a PM and I'll get you started. :yes:

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
I've been watching X-factor this season. Stacy has a great voice but I am way tired of her whimpering and crying and acting like a victim after each of her performances. It's rather annoying to me. Just be proud and put on a smile and stop crying!

Perhaps if she didn't sing off key I'd be able to appreciate her "great voice".

Most people that hope for a professional singing career learn to least sing on key - and this gal just sings out of key.

A shower singer..............at best !

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Most people that hope for a professional singing career learn to least sing on key - and this gal just sings out of key.

There's lots of professional singers these days who can't seem to sing on key. Some of them even receive industry music awards. :faceslap:

When the record labels award contracts they're looking for individuals they believe they can successfully market, and it isn't always about ability. (especially now, with the existence of things such as Auto-Tune.)

Operating DB

Truman Show Dropout
Perhaps if she didn't sing off key I'd be able to appreciate her "great voice".

A shower singer..............at best !

Wow, you're right! She really bombed last night on X-factor. Totally missed her high note by a half step. The next note sounded like a quarter tone off. I could hear all the dogs in my neighborhood howling.

She's no longer on the show having been voted off. I guess all that scio training didn't help her out much. Glad to see her go though! Her mouth grossed me out.

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
I listened to her sing the night before too, and she was off. Then I read, yesterday, that she was complaining about her critique by the judges, called it too harsh, that she was not off.

WTF? Maybe she needs to watch it . . .

Anyway, I am so glad she was voted off. I did not watch that - but was hoping it would be her, figured it would be. And it was.

I also read somewhere she was out of scno/co$ - is that true, or was it a shore story because of all the backlash, and the lies she told when she first got on X?

:happydance: Does that make me mean? :unsure::eyeroll:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Wow, you're right! She really bombed last night on X-factor. Totally missed her high note by a half step. The next note sounded like a quarter tone off. I could hear all the dogs in my neighborhood howling.

She's no longer on the show having been voted off. I guess all that scio training didn't help her out much. Glad to see her go though! Her mouth grossed me out.

It's too cringeful to find the links again, but in several TV interviews today (after exiting the show) she makes sure to use the "tech" by saying that there was "evaluation" and "invalidation" of her singing by the judges.

Please, God, no.....tell me she didn't just say that!!!

As horribly efficient as Scientology tech is in derailing common sense, this one is a gold medal winner in the Olympics of Stupid---a Scientologist who finds the why for her crashed stats.

STACY'S WHY: It's not her bad singing. It's the judges who are.....judging.

It's Scientology. It makes sense. The singing contest should be a game where everyone wins, like Scientology.

X-FACTOR JUDGE
And the 2011 winner of the X-Factor is.....
Everyone!!!
Thanks for coming everybody.
See the reg before leaving.
They're the ones with the cash registers
standing in front of the locked exit doors.

Div6

Crusader
It's too cringeful to find the links again, but in several TV interviews today (after exiting the show) she makes sure to use the "tech" by saying that there was "evaluation" and "invalidation" of her singing by the judges.

Please, God, no.....tell me she didn't just say that!!!

As horribly efficient as Scientology tech is in derailing common sense, this one is a gold medal winner in the Olympics of Stupid---a Scientologist who finds the why for her crashed stats.

STACY'S WHY: It's not her bad singing. It's the judges who are.....judging.

It's Scientology. It makes sense. The singing contest should be a game where everyone wins, like Scientology.

X-FACTOR JUDGE
And the 2011 winner of the X-Factor is.....
Everyone!!!
Thanks for coming everybody.
See the reg before leaving.
They're the ones with the cash registers
standing in front of the locked exit doors.

I wonder if the show specifically disallows the use of AutoTune? (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Auto-Tune). Or if they allow it up to a point?

DM uses vocal processing for his Idle Morgue openings....otherwise he would sound like the drunken bum he is.

But yah, she was really BAD...

Edit: I see there has already been some controversy about this: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/...ow-in-new-auto-tune-row-over-Gamu-Nhengu.html