Xenophon moves Senate for tax amendment

Cherished

Silver Meritorious Patron
Exactly! I admire it and LOVE it. :happydance:
^^^ President of the Nick Xenophon Admiration Society (facebook)

Seriously, Nick foreshadowed last year that he would raise the issue every week until an inquiry is called. So, he has prepared the Senators to hear him pipe up every week. He mentioned that strategy yesterday as a reminder. They will now be expecting him to use whatever legislation seems most appropriate each week to mention the cause. Some will be more apt than others, and they might glean some enjoyment from his efforts to squeeze some connection from seemingly irrelevant draft legislation.

TR'SIN

Patron with Honors
Cheers to Sen. Xeno

:hattip: :goodluck: :hifive: :stir: :wow: I am very impressed with the style, wit and daring of your Senator Xeno. He has hit the mark and voiced the importance of addressing this issue full on until it is taken up fully.

I just wish we had some government figure as smart to take on our situation her in the US.

byte301

Crusader
:hattip: :goodluck: :hifive: :stir: :wow: I am very impressed with the style, wit and daring of your Senator Xeno. He has hit the mark and voiced the importance of addressing this issue full on until it is taken up fully.

I just wish we had some government figure as smart to take on our situation her in the US.

That is so true TR'SIN! We have no polititian who even comes close to Xenophone here in the US. The man is like a dog with a bone. I am so impressed with him. Talk about huevos!