What's new

Xenu's Birthday

You know, Hubbard left without imparting when exactly Xenu was born ( we know he's not dead, instead trapped in the mountain behind a force screen powered with Eveready Eternal Batteries)

I think that the MOST appropriate day for him to be born would be All Hollows eve (Halloween) which is just around the corner. So!

In celebration of his birthday - I dedicate this song to him, and I would like to find out your musical dedications, for no doubt they are most excellent:

[video=youtube;h99WP2KUvLA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h99WP2KUvLA[/video]

Helena Handbasket

Gold Meritorious Patron
May I suggest January 30 instead.

As we all know, your birthday refers to the day your body was born. With each incarnation, you get a new body and a new birthday.

Now, if a spirit has had many bodies, which one do you choose as the one supplying your birthday? I suppose if a lifetime were especially influential or significant, that would be the one to choose. And I do believe Xenu did incarnate to become a major player during World War 2, when he felt it necessary to take charge himself and not leave things to his subordinates. When his task was done, he wasted no time dropping the body so he could move on.

So who is it? That's for you to figure out. Some cake for the first one to get it. Nothing for those who simply think I'm crazy.

There are plenty of clues in this post.

Helena

He-man

Hero extraordinary
I think, that once you've turned Sixty million years or thereabouts, birthdays are really... really redundant.

F.Bullbait

Oh, a wise guy,eh?
I think, that once you've turned Sixty million years or thereabouts, birthdays are really... really redundant.

The cake and candles get to be a hassle too.

birthday-cake-small2_zps4ivgp4ny.jpg

birthdays-bizarro_zpstusuljar.jpg

May I suggest January 30 instead.

As we all know, your birthday refers to the day your body was born. With each incarnation, you get a new body and a new birthday.

Now, if a spirit has had many bodies, which one do you choose as the one supplying your birthday? I suppose if a lifetime were especially influential or significant, that would be the one to choose. And I do believe Xenu did incarnate to become a major player during World War 2, when he felt it necessary to take charge himself and not leave things to his subordinates. When his task was done, he wasted no time dropping the body so he could move on.

So who is it? That's for you to figure out. Some cake for the first one to get it. Nothing for those who simply think I'm crazy.

There are plenty of clues in this post.

Helena
Oh God- El Ron has an evil twin???? Now it all makes sense - the Scientology dichotomy, the cognitive dissonance, the do as I say not as I do, the disingenuous nature of scientology.

Helena - Kudos to you for distilling the essence of the problem and with laser like precision and perception and getting to the root of the basic Scientology conundrum. El Ron had an evil twin.

Oh I am so keyed out right now. If only I had a meter so I could admire my dial wide floating needle.

Mimsey

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron
You know, Hubbard left without imparting when exactly Xenu was born ( we know he's not dead, instead trapped in the mountain behind a force screen powered with Eveready Eternal Batteries)

I think that the MOST appropriate day for him to be born would be All Hollows eve (Halloween) which is just around the corner. So!

In celebration of his birthday - I dedicate this song to him, and I would like to find out your musical dedications, for no doubt they are most excellent:

[video=youtube;h99WP2KUvLA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h99WP2KUvLA[/video]

I don't think you should guess Xenu's birthday. After all, the thetan knows.

Just do a whole track date/locate on the meter.

I expect that you, Panda and Gib will independently arrive at the identical whole track birthdate, given your metering skills.

I don't think you should guess Xenu's birthday. After all, the thetan knows.

Just do a whole track date/locate on the meter.

I expect that you, Panda and Gib will independently arrive at the identical whole track birthdate, given your metering skills.
I would if it weren't for my persistent F/N from Helena's insightful post. Mimsey

arcxcauseblows

Patron Meritorious
you could use the date of the incident, think hubbard dated it down to the day, but it lasted what 36 days? so it would be more like a zenufest, incident 2 month, r6-a-thon

you could use the date of the incident, think hubbard dated it down to the day, but it lasted what 36 days? so it would be more like a zenufest, incident 2 month, r6-a-thon
You're thinking incident 2? But he was born before that. And it's in the wrong location. I dunno - was he living on marcab? One of the Espinol Confederation planets? Or was it Arslycus? No, it was the Galactic Federation, right?

But think of the danger - if I really really date locate his birth place / date accurately, an as-isness occurs, correct? Would that free him from his prison and let all hell loose? It's that magnitude of responsibility, that keeps us from achieving full OT.

Maybe I should approach it on a gradient - I could audit these processes on my wife: from where could you communicate to Xenu? or what could you say to Xenu? What could you withhold from Xenu? Like the suppressed person rundown - he'll send her a letter?

Or maybe I could telepathically audit him directly "What have you done to a Loyal Officer? What have you withheld from a loyal officer?"

See, if you recall, Ron said all of these pole traps, implants etc. worked because the thetan resisted them. So If we can get Xenu uptone enough, and get him to write up his O/W's, so his ethics are in in in, then we could tell him to be 3 feet outside his mountain jail and he'd be a freed being, and not come to Teegak and destroy and enslave the place. I mean, after being in solitary for 75 million years, he must be pretty wackie, and he needs a few sessions to align his dynamics, get his ruds in.

Mimsey

alien_in_jail_by_raven_syr-d4kqwh3.jpg

This is NOT OK !!!!

Gold Meritorious Patron
Xenu (sometimes spelled Xemu).....Be three feet back of your head. (Tone 40).

That should do it.

Oops, what did I just do?

He's free now!

:omg:

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
might ought to merge this thread with the date / locate thread. Right here on ESMB one of out meter proponents could just D/L Xenu for his birth.

That thar meter goes back Kazillions of years ago & gets all kinds of stuff, why not just hook up to in the spiritual realm Xenu & get 'er done !

Hell, if I'm gonna believe your meter as I was buy into the rest of this deal, right ?

D/L Xenu !
:roflmao: