What's new

Yashar Ali: David Miscavige loathes Travolta, who is only Scientologist who doesn't pay for services

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Yashar Ali: David Miscavige loathes Travolta, who is only Scientologist who doesn't pay for services.

First tweet in thread:

https://twitter.com/yashar/status/996886600780013569

* * * * * BEGIN QUOTATION * * * * *

Travolta is quite literally the only Scientologist in the world that doesn't pay for services. This is something that L. Ron Hubbard ordered before he passed away and something that David Miscavige, Scientolgy's current leader, hates. He loathes Travolta.

2. I should note of course that those who can't pay can get courses and treatment by serving as Sea Org members and signing a billion year contracts.

3. L. Ron Hubbard instituted policies when he was alive that paying for services was important for members - there were to be no exceptions. LRH policy is not open to negotiation. But LRH gave free services to Travolta and he was the only one who could do that.

* * * * * END QUOTATION * * * * *

sx4OVSc.png

Last edited:

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
While the above may be true, I suspect there are additional reasons that Miscavige wouldn't like Travolta.

JT's participation in the Battlefield Earth movie being one of them, even though it was Miscavige who was attempting to micromanage the movie, and his interference was disastrous.

Also, there's been stories that DM's BFF (Tom Cruise) doesn't really like Travolta, and I imagine that that's influenced him greatly as well.

Dave B.

Maximus Ultimus Mostimus
It's not the fact that John is a gay male pretending to be straight that almost everyone knows is gay? That must rankle the malicious midget no end.

IWantOffThisTrain

Eternal Optimist
Oh I HOPE this is true!!! After the debacle of BFE and all the gay rumors surrounding JT , this has to drive the little man nuts Everytime he thinks about it! Travolta isn't doing anything to improve Co$ image and he's getting free services...oh yeah that has to eat at the COB (In my mind i pronouce it cob like corn cob, we toss the eaten corn cobs in the compost to let them rot and it just seems fitting)

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
In an interview last year Leah Remini mentioned that Travolta had been awarded Kha-Khan status.
It's possible Hubbard awarded free services to Travolta due to his work during the Portland Crusade during the 1980's.

But others who worked around Miscavige would tell you that that Kha-Khan status really didn't protect anyone.

In this post at the Bunker, Mike Rinder says that Miscavige blamed Travolta for Battlefield Earth, and didn't have any great respect for him; probably viewed him as a useful idiot.
https://tonyortega.org/2017/02/10/c...ravolta-really-commit-murder-under-the-rules/

TheSneakster

More Skeptical Than You
What makes you so certain it's made-up bullshit? :unsure:
Because Mr. Yashar Ali does not have and has not had access to (a) John Travolta's Church of Scientology account records or (b) any such order authored by Ron Hubbard.

Possibly some other unnamed party (who also doesn't know) told him that. But this is a very clear case of DOX or GTFO.

Don Breeding got awarded his St. Hill Special Briefing Course by Hubbard for his 1961 design work on the transistorized E-Meter. I only know that for a fact because I was the course administrator for ASHO Foundation, spoke with Don about e-meter development and saw the No Charge invoice myself.

Hubbard had very clear cut and explicit policy forbidding giving free services to celebrities. Kha-Khan status (if that was actually awarded) only grants protection from punishment in the Co$ Justice system, not free services.

Sufficiently outstanding contribution to Scientology might have resulted in a limited services award of some sort, sure. I would be willing to believe Travolta was awarded the SHSBC by Hubbard. If he was awarded his OT Levels or perhaps his L's, that would exclude Review auditing in Qualifications, Sec Checking for OT Preparations and a whole helluvalot else for which he might be charged.

But all of that is only speculation. There would be an actual written Ron Hubbard issue of some type ordering it. In all the years I've been involved in the Scientology Internet PR war, no such issue has ever been "leaked".

Michael A. Hobson
Independent Scientologist
ex-Sea Org Member and Declared SP

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Because Mr. Yashar Ali does not have and has not had access to (a) John Travolta's Church of Scientology account records or (b) any such order authored by Ron Hubbard.

Possibly some other unnamed party (who also doesn't know) told him that. But this is a very clear case of DOX or GTFO.

[bcolor=#ffffff]Don Breeding got awarded his St. Hill Special Briefing Course by Hubbard for his 1961 design work on the transistorized E-Meter. I only know that for a fact because I was the course administrator for ASHO Foundation, spoke with Don about e-meter development and saw the No Charge invoice myself.[/bcolor]

Um, DOX or GTFO. :cool:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Scieno-Syllogism:

Ron stated that getting auditing without paying is out-exchange and makes the being into a criminal.
Ron got auditing without paying.
Therefore, Ron is a criminal.
Wait, I finally found a piece of tech that actually works!!!

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Possibly some other unnamed party who DOES know told him that.

It's common for journalists to assert things in their posts without revealing the source of the information. And journalists with integrity do attempt to only publish things that are true.

Without any evidence I am not going to accept it at face value. But your assertion that it is "made up bullshit" is also lacking evidence.

TheSneakster

More Skeptical Than You
Um, DOX or GTFO. :cool:

A written first-hand eyewitness account *IS* "Dox". WTF else do you imagine an affidavit (such as critics like to cite very frequently) to be ?

But Yashar Ali is certainly no first-hand eyewitness to anything he claimed regarding Travolta or his alleged status.

Michael A. Hobson
Independent Scientologist
ex-Sea Org Member and Declared SP
email: [email protected]
facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mhobson2011

arcxcauseblows

Patron Meritorious
my disdain... i mean thoughts, funny thing to tweet
  • money? both jt and the church have so much excess it makes no difference, to them i'm sure
  • jt's services? the fact that he is such an evangelist yet hasn't already completed every service is ridiculous, beghe made fun of being higher trained than jt in a fraction of the time
  • tc/dm playing haters? i'm curious, what makes them more jealous, the fact that jt has a bigger penis, or that he is such an accomplished pilot?
    ...of course the two little napoleon complex boys with daddy issues would be jealous of the big independent gay old hunk of a celebrity for any tiny reason they can find, he has better hair, dances and acts, has scored more chicks and admiration then they ever will, even with his gayness he is more man than both of them put together they're fools for even comparing their selves to him
  • hubbard made him a kk? of course he did, he's a large wealthy, dominant, narcissistic male tool who tows the line they were probably two peas in a pod
  • battlefield smerch? miscavige couldn't do anything but blame jt and wreck the battlefield earth the movie because he's a delusional bubble boy cult tyrant bully with a 9th grade education, not a film maker
travolta is spoiled hollywood celebrity surrounded by handlers and sycophant yes men and women, he's too old to change or switch sides at this point, I have about given up hope on him, I used to have fun imagining him leaving and getting vocal like leah but i dont think he controls his own balls anymore the handlers probably have a tractor beam ball thetan leash controlling them, or one of those ot energy sawblades they stick in sexy people during the l rundowns

oh, one other thing on jt, marty said they used him as a schmoozing tool during the mcpherson cover up, so he has crimes, and probably has done a lot more osa work so his hands are bloody and dirty, therefore he can't ever leave hotel california

Last edited:

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Oh I HOPE this is true!!! After the debacle of BFE and all the gay rumors surrounding JT , this has to drive the little man nuts Everytime he thinks about it! Travolta isn't doing anything to improve Co$ image and he's getting free services...oh yeah that has to eat at the COB (In my mind i pronouce it cob like corn cob, we toss the eaten corn cobs in the compost to let them rot and it just seems fitting)
Yashar Ali has the reputation of being very well connected. And I know he's been working on an investigative series concerning Scientology. Some info about him:

From Huffington Post:
Yashar Ali is a Los Angeles-based blogger, commentator, and political veteran whose writing is showcased on The Current Conscience.

Yashar appears frequently as a commentator on state and national politics, and has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, TIME Magazine, The New York Observer, The Huffington Post, Jezebel, The New York Times, the San Francisco Chronicle, and he has appeared regularly on the Patt Morrison show on Southern California Public Radio and NBC News
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/author/yashar-hedayat
From Business Insider:
How a former Democratic fixer became one of the essential — and most mysterious — politics and media reporters of 2017

Yashar Ali has broken some of the biggest stories in media, entertainment, and politics in the past year.

He also has a decade-long history in Democratic politics in California.

His start in national politics came on Hillary Clinton's 2008 presidential campaign. <snip>
Full Article: http://www.businessinsider.com/who-is-yashar-ali-reporter-2017-10