What's new

Yesterday...

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
I wasn't going to make this public as I was going on some advice from some wise and trusted friends. But seeing as some assclown (youknow who you are. I love you dearly but that was fucking stupid) put it on Facebook and within minutes it was on WWP I have to post a clarification.

Yesterday morning just before 8am 5 armed policemen (not the usual ones, but the scary looking ones in suits) turned up at my door with a search and arrest warrant.

They went through the whole house and confiscated all 3 of our computers (mine, Ians & my daughters) plus two external hard drives. They also took some disks which are inconsequential.

They were very polite & professional and I have no issue with them at all. They did their best to make me feel comfortable. (Well as comfortable as anyone can be on a Tuesday morning when you arrested before breakfast or before you can even get your kid to school.)

Then they took me down to the station, questioned me on video, took a mugshot etc. and took me home.

I haven't been charged with anything as yet.

I won't comment any further on any evidence etc as it could hurt me.

I'd really appreciate it if you could just read the info, digest it and then give me some space & time to sort this out with the people who can help me. I don't mind if you talk amongst yourselves but please don't ask me too many questions.

Cheers.

Doom

Lurking.
WTF!! Some stupid moron posts and you get a visit from the police.....great,
hope the person in question is totally clear how stupid it is to do shit like that.:duh:

UnF**king believable.:omg:

Div6

Crusader
That sux.

It may be helpful to those of us out here scratching our heads to know WTF the base allegations are, and if it is cult connected or not. (obvious answer is obvious, but still...) And did they book you, or just get your dox?
(ie: were you actually arrested, or just 'booked'...not sure how it works down under..)
Also, is it too early to start a pledgie drive?

Carmel

Crusader
Yep, until the dust settles, best leave it there, on any public forum.

What a buggar! ..............Looking forward to the time when this will be something the CofS regrets, but that time hasn't arrived yet.

Hang in there in the meantime, Emms. Love to you and yours.

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
That sux.

It may be helpful to those of us out here scratching our heads to know WTF the base allegations are, and if it is cult connected or not. (obvious answer is obvious, but still...)

Also, is it too early to start a pledgie drive?

The allegations are that I participated in the DDOSing of Scientology.org in January 2008 and conspired to cause a DDOS of Religious Freedumb Watch in Jan 2008.

But seeing as some assclown (youknow who you are. I love you dearly but that was fucking stupid) put it on Facebook and within minutes it was on WWP...

Anonymous Delivers

Emma said:
I haven't been charged with anything as yet.

I seriously doubt you will be

Emma said:
I won't comment any further on any evidence etc as it could hurt me.

Smart move

Emma said:
I'd really appreciate it if you could just read the info, digest it and then give me some space & time to sort this out with the people who can help me. I don't mind if you talk amongst yourselves but please don't ask me too many questions.

Cheers.

Cheers

FinallyMe

Silver Meritorious Patron
Accch - Emma, this makes me sick! Let us know if we can do ANYTHING - letter writing campaign, donations for attorney, thinking great thoughts for you and lousy ones for them - anything!

Div6

Crusader
The allegations are that I participated in the DDOSing of Scientology.org in January 2008 and conspired to cause a DDOS of Religious Freedumb Watch in Jan 2008.

Oh, thats right....some one needs to show "progress" for a New Years bash...

Stay cool. You know you have our support.

Dilettante

Patron Meritorious
Disclosure

Emma,
You are one tough chick. I'm sorry for all your trouble, I am grateful for you! Help can come from unusual places, hang in there.
Dil