What's new

Yesterday...

justWog

HOLY MACKERAL!

Emmma,

Not posted here in years, but this news caught my eye. :(

Smells of a setup by OSA to me and shades of Dennis Erlich.

Come visit us on IRC... love to chat with ya! :)

just a wog

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
Very terrible. But yes, they are desperate. This will only serve as an even bigger footbullet. I feel very bad that you are going through this.

Feral

Rogue male
I'm so sorry that this has happened Ems.

It would be hard to find anyone as trusted and respected in the whole critic community.

This is a major footbullet by the cult. They tried to black pr and DA you as a cyber-terrorist on their RFW site before they had the sense to take it down.

Looks like they went too far with their black PR.

From Hubbard;- "The purpose of the suit is to harass and discourage rather than to win...The law can be used very easily to harass, and...will generally be sufficient to cause [the enemy's] professional decease. If possible, of course ruin him utterly." LRON. (Insert devoted clapping here)

Let us know if you need *anything*.

:heartflower:

Vinaire

Sponsor
Emma,

This simply shows how effective you are being with the creation and running of ESMB.

I don't want to make light of your terrible experience, but please take a heart in your effectiveness.

You are making the Church of Scientology tremble.

Your admirer,
Vinaire

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
Please contact me and tell me what I can do to help. I love you dear Emma,
don't let these fuckers get you down.

P

dexter gelfand

Patron Meritorious
Thanks, for all you do, Emma!

Hey Emma, hopefully this will quickly pass into being nothing more than an inconvenience, a story to tell and one more exposing of the shabby tactics and, ultimately the impotence of David Miscaviage's would-be fourth reich.

Its a reminder of what you have been willing to take on to make this space for all of us here, and we love and admire you for it.

Whatever you need.....:thumbsup:

Love, Dex

Div6

Crusader
I'm so sorry that this has happened Ems.

It would be hard to find anyone as trusted and respected in the whole critic community.

This is a major footbullet by the cult. They tried to black pr and DA you as a cyber-terrorist on their RFW site before they had the sense to take it down. Looks like they went too far with their black PR.

:heartflower:

ok...so who has a mirror of that? Could be used to show an on-going pattern of harassment, of which this is just another example...

Hatshepsut

Crusader
Ah Em. You are my Braveheart. :p

And I am reminded of when the FBI had the Dominican Republic police come and arrest Julie Mayo as she was windsurfing and also took David and put him in jail over trumped up charges. :no:

uniquemand

Unbeliever
"The project was publicly launched in the form of a video posted to YouTube, "Message to Scientology", on January 21, 2008. The video states that Anonymous views Scientology's actions as Internet censorship, and asserts the group's intent to "expel the church from the Internet". This was followed by distributed denial-of-service attacks (DDoS), and soon after, black faxes, prank calls, and other measures intended to disrupt the Church of Scientology's operations. In February 2008, the focus of the protest shifted to legal methods, including nonviolent protests, and an attempt to get the Internal Revenue Service to investigate the Church of Scientology's tax exempt status in the United States." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Chanology

I wasn't going to make this public as I was going on some advice from some wise and trusted friends. But seeing as some assclown (youknow who you are. I love you dearly but that was fucking stupid) put it on Facebook and within minutes it was on WWP I have to post a clarification.

I'm sure it's all scary, Em. But I'm also sure nothing will come of it, except possibly to create more hot water for the church in Oz. You've got a lot of friends.

Here's a serenade for you from one of america's best ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV2dA9ZSGEk

Mark A. Baker

namaste

Silver Meritorious Patron
This just proves how effective you and this board have been, Emma.
You have helped a lot of people to be free of this despicable cult and you should be proud of that.
:rose: