What's new

Yesterday...

Carmel

Crusader
This is true.

But the CoS is so short sighted. Consider that the federal attorney general's department has been asked to investigate how other countries monitor the activities of cults and report back to the senate.

So, as this plays out, Emma will have a great story to tell the AG.
Yes indeedy!

This can't end well for Co$ - just more proof they are their own worst enemy. They just can't leave well enough alone. This is just another example of them creating a very vocal critic by messing with them. I wouldn't be here if they hadn't cut me off from my daughter.
Emma, we all have your back.
Tory, I have always thought "tick, tock, tick, tock" was so spot on!

byte301

Crusader
I leave for awhile and come back to this!:omg:

The cult is really self destructing nicely I see.

They kicked a HUGE hornet's nest this time.

We're all behind you Emma. :yes:

o boogers!

aww gee, ya went and deleted the thread by what's-his-face asking about the negativity of this site and addressing Emma in colorful language! driving cab yesterday i composed a good sized response which i began to pen today and wanted to post. dagnab! i got some good material in it, very similar to my well received first post "an open letter to x-x" in tone and form.

hmm....

well, i'll see if i can figure some way to recycle it.

damn, come to the desk with a masterpiece in hand and get the vellum yanked from beneath my quill.

nozeno

Gold Meritorious Patron
aww gee, ya went and deleted the thread by what's-his-face asking about the negativity of this site and addressing Emma in colorful language! driving cab yesterday i composed a good sized response which i began to pen today and wanted to post. dagnab! i got some good material in it, very similar to my well received first post "an open letter to x-x" in tone and form.

hmm....

well, i'll see if i can figure some way to recycle it.

damn, come to the desk with a masterpiece in hand and get the vellum yanked from beneath my quill.

Who the hell writes on dead animal skins anymore? :omg:

Last edited:

Wisened One

Crusader
This can't end well for Co$ - just more proof they are their own worst enemy. They just can't leave well enough alone. This is just another example of them creating a very vocal critic by messing with them. I wouldn't be here if they hadn't cut me off from my daughter.
Emma, we all have your back.
Tory, I have always thought "tick, tock, tick, tock" was so spot on!

What SB said!! :yes:

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
THIS \/ \/ \/

owlandcat.jpg

Posted by rof on WWP: "Re: Emma, ESMB Fair Gamed." Thank you, WWP guys and girls, for really caring.

A little message to OSA folks handling this cycle: it's not too late to confront your very personal doubts and do something that actually indicates.

Back to the picture: The thing is, anyone who ever lived with a cat, knows too well - you don't want to piss a kitty off. It's never a good idea. :D:coolwink:

THIS /\ /\ /\ :lol: No kidding . . . :ohmy: :unsure: :D

Mest Lover

Not Sea Org Qualified
THIS /\ /\ /\ Any left over at the end - use it anyway you wish . . .
Helping newbies out, ESMB, a legal trust account, whatever. Buy your lawyers a beer - or two - celebrate a victory with a party for all the Aussies. Invite Xenophon . . . :yes: :thumbsup:

Oh, hey, how about an EX-Scientologist Warchest fund?

Make an on going pledgie for legal funding or help for EX's.

Build up a huge Warchest to combat the other Warchest.

Perhaps that is my vacation mind working. I am on a 2 week vacation again in Las Vegas, yippeeee.

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
It's amazing how short sighted and stupid the cult is. Their list of enemies grows and grows. The lists of ex members grows and grows. They have to do the most incredible mental gymnastics to rationalize adn justify what they are doing, yet they still continue to act this way. Gawd.

Opter

Silver Meritorious Patron
It's amazing how short sighted and stupid the cult is. Their list of enemies grows and grows. The lists of ex members grows and grows. They have to do the most incredible mental gymnastics to rationalize adn justify what they are doing, yet they still continue to act this way. Gawd.

What else do you expect? They are just following Ron's Tech.:omg:

Opter

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
RE: Scientology's pursuit of silence

Dear Emma,

Scientology deceived US Federal Judge Brinkema...by using 6" of ex-parte ( no opportunity to reply before the judge decided to give those ********** an okay for the search warrant ) The judge (LATER) upbraided $cientology in open court for failing to mention in those 6" of ex-parte filings that "what Mr Lerma posted was an innocent copy of a public court record from the central judicial district of californina"

Im having flashbacks to 1995.... to that saturday morning I was raided...and my computer and drives taken away and my home searched...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhqdQp54ADU

Emma, now you really know why I stayed so motivated for so long,

Rule #1 has always been "Turn everything they do to advantage" < which has been mastered by others and now by Anonymous

I managed to turn what $cientology did to advantage. by gettig an aircraft carrier sized boatload of publicity...for the cause of exposing the true nature of scientology. LINK

I recalled a great one liner from Lawrence Wollershiem derived from his previous 17 years of litigation (17 years in 1995)!

"Scientology always attacks because they their conduct is indefensible, they are unable to defend!"

So I went on the attack...

I used a fast Brother laser printer (courtesy of Bob Minton) to mail out tons of stuff to orgs and to members whose addresses I could find (WISE lists etc) - and sent out over half million pages of paper printed and mailed out for this cause...to congress, judges, representatives, clergy, even The Elks and Shriners etc

Scientology even got the US Postal Inspectors
to visit me, claiming I was sending "hate mail"...
I showed the Postal inspectors the actual mailings I had sent, THEY said what I was mailing was not hate mail!

Example: "How long would I have to run a small electrical current through your body while telling you all the things that you wanted to hear before you started to believe that I held the keys to the secrets of the universe See Lermanet.com Exposing the CON"

Another time I had the FBI show up at my door, and it was about a followup to some message on ARS whose title was "Black out ARS" or similar...it was due to a claim that I was going to bring down the internet. (I know how improbable it sounds, but after all these are the same folks that brought us XENU:

southpark-xenu.jpg

LINK

I invited them in and showed them around, and we developed a relationship... later on when scientology would send them rubbish about some critic they were targeting trying to get them hassled by the Feds, I'd get a fone call...asking

"What about this guy? " (I wont name names but one is big poster here on ESMB) and Id tell em what I knew about the guy with emphasis upon whether they were capable of being an actual physical threat to anyone...

So again I turned scientology's attempted entrapment to advantage, and used the event to save other netizens from being hassled for nothing - other than $cientology's lies.

The authorities should be encouraged to pursue those who waste their time and resources by lying to them.

If you feel an affidavit or sworn statement by me about these three events would help (and I have a few more non publicized) - all initiated by scientology''s LIES, let me know.

Regards
Arnie Lerma
Lermanet.com Exposing the CON
WE COME BACK for our friends and family to get them out before they end up HERE whyaretheydead.info

"I'd prefer to die speaking my mind than live fearing to speake"

Also see:

http://www.lermanet.com/getinvolved.htm
http://www.lermanet.com/federalcriminalcode.htm
http://www.lermanet.com/toryonsilence.htm
http://www.lermanet.com/missive.htm "Scientology’s current game plan - Criminal Entrapment, False reports to Law Enforcement" from 2001

Last edited:

Sindy

Crusader
It's amazing how short sighted and stupid the cult is. Their list of enemies grows and grows. The lists of ex members grows and grows. They have to do the most incredible mental gymnastics to rationalize and justify what they are doing, yet they still continue to act this way. Gawd.

Yeah, no kidding, right? That is psychotic. The irony, hypocrisy, dichotomy (it all fits in here somewhere :coolwink:) is surreal to me.

Firstly, for an organization that's supposed to be experts at communication, as a staff member it could take me literally months to get an answer on a dispatch or months to get PC folders out, a week or more to get a CSW approved and at our reception area, messages came in and somehow never got delivered.

For an organization that has such supposedly amazing Administrative Know-How, it can take years (not exaggerating) to organize a simple committee of evidence.

Lastly, like you say, it is supposed to be an organization about TRUTH and it lies constantly.

It just simply is NOT what it says it is and if it spent the amount of energy it spends pretending to be something it is not actually just being that thing it is supposed to be, it would make everyone's lives a lot easier. That, however, doesn't appear to be the plan.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

INT HEADQUARTERS - A STRATEGY SESSION IN PROGRESS....

COB
So the attacks against Scientology have tripled in
the last year alone. You know what the why is, don't you?

INT EXEC
Yes sir! They only attack more when we are
flourishing and prospering!

COB
So you know what do do, right?

INT EXEC
Yes, sir. Apply affluence and strengthen
whatever is causing those attacks and
do more of that---so we can be attacked
even more and have even higher stats!​

Stat

Gold Meritorious Patron
"INT HEADQUARTERS - A STRATEGY SESSION IN PROGRESS..." above Lol

Last edited:

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
RE: Scientology's pursuit of silence

Dear Emma,

Scientology deceived US Federal Judge Brinkema...by using 6" of ex-parte ( no opportunity to reply before the judge decided to give those ********** an okay for the search warrant ) The judge (LATER) upbraided $cientology in open court for failing to mention in those 6" of ex-parte filings that "what Mr Lerma posted was an innocent copy of a public court record from the central judicial district of californina"

Im having flashbacks to 1995.... to that saturday morning I was raided...and my computer and drives taken away and my home searched...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhqdQp54ADU

Emma, now you really know why I stayed so motivated for so long,

Rule #1 has always been "Turn everything they do to advantage" < which has been mastered by others and now by Anonymous

I managed to turn what $cientology did to advantage. by gettig an aircraft carrier sized boatload of publicity...for the cause of exposing the true nature of scientology. LINK

I recalled a great one liner from Lawrence Wollershiem derived from his previous 17 years of litigation (17 years in 1995)!

"Scientology always attacks because they their conduct is indefensible, they are unable to defend!"

So I went on the attack...

I used a fast Brother laser printer (courtesy of Bob Minton) to mail out tons of stuff to orgs and to members whose addresses I could find (WISE lists etc) - and sent out over half million pages of paper printed and mailed out for this cause...to congress, judges, representatives, clergy, even The Elks and Shriners etc

Scientology even got the US Postal Inspectors
to visit me, claiming I was sending "hate mail"...
I showed the Postal inspectors the actual mailings I had sent, THEY said what I was mailing was not hate mail!

Example: "How long would I have to run a small electrical current through your body while telling you all the things that you wanted to hear before you started to believe that I held the keys to the secrets of the universe See Lermanet.com Exposing the CON"

Another time I had the FBI show up at my door, and it was about a followup to some message on ARS whose title was "Black out ARS" or similar...it was due to a claim that I was going to bring down the internet. (I know how improbable it sounds, but after all these are the same folks that brought us XENU:

southpark-xenu.jpg

LINK

I invited them in and showed them around, and we developed a relationship... later on when scientology would send them rubbish about some critic they were targeting trying to get them hassled by the Feds, I'd get a fone call...asking

"What about this guy? " (I wont name names but one is big poster here on ESMB) and Id tell em what I knew about the guy with emphasis upon whether they were capable of being an actual physical threat to anyone...

So again I turned scientology's attempted entrapment to advantage, and used the event to save other netizens from being hassled for nothing - other than $cientology's lies.

The authorities should be encouraged to pursue those who waste their time and resources by lying to them.

If you feel an affidavit or sworn statement by me about these three events would help (and I have a few more non publicized) - all initiated by scientology''s LIES, let me know.

Regards
Arnie Lerma
Lermanet.com Exposing the CON
WE COME BACK for our friends and family to get them out before they end up HERE whyaretheydead.info

"I'd prefer to die speaking my mind than live fearing to speake"

Also see:

http://www.lermanet.com/getinvolved.htm
http://www.lermanet.com/federalcriminalcode.htm
http://www.lermanet.com/toryonsilence.htm
http://www.lermanet.com/missive.htm "Scientology’s current game plan - Criminal Entrapment, False reports to Law Enforcement" from 2001

Emma, I'd seriously consider taking Arnie up on this offer. This is stuff the police here need to know. And the sooner the better. Give them a chance to save face.

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron
Dude, all privacy can be compromised, it's a question of the difficulty involved versus the reward of gaining access. I choose to live an open life. I recommend it to all. I am aware it compromises security and tactical/operational information. Then again, I post to message boards, work when I can, hang out in a hot tub, and drink coffee, so it's kind of silly for people to hack me. If they're that interested, go for it. I promise to bore them.
That made me laugh. But then I realised - that's not boring. Therefore your argument is flawed. Which means you are opening yourself to risk.

messagetoemmacheckout.jpg

Free Being Me

Crusader
I wasn't going to make this public as I was going on some advice from some wise and trusted friends. But seeing as some assclown (youknow who you are. I love you dearly but that was fucking stupid) put it on Facebook and within minutes it was on WWP I have to post a clarification.

Yesterday morning just before 8am 5 armed policemen (not the usual ones, but the scary looking ones in suits) turned up at my door with a search and arrest warrant.

They went through the whole house and confiscated all 3 of our computers (mine, Ians & my daughters) plus two external hard drives. They also took some disks which are inconsequential.

They were very polite & professional and I have no issue with them at all. They did their best to make me feel comfortable. (Well as comfortable as anyone can be on a Tuesday morning when you arrested before breakfast or before you can even get your kid to school.)

Then they took me down to the station, questioned me on video, took a mugshot etc. and took me home.

I haven't been charged with anything as yet.

I won't comment any further on any evidence etc as it could hurt me.

I'd really appreciate it if you could just read the info, digest it and then give me some space & time to sort this out with the people who can help me. I don't mind if you talk amongst yourselves but please don't ask me too many questions.

Cheers.

:shithitfan: