What's new

Yikes! Nation of Islam Update

NCSP

Patron Meritorious
http://www.finalcall.com/artman/publish/National_News_2/article_8249.shtml

PHILADELPHIA (FinalCall.com) - The Nation of Islam continued its march towards the goal of creating saviours to heal the wounds within the Black community as well as the entire human family.

A special surprise graduation celebration was held Oct. 8 at the Nation of Islam's Holy Day of Atonement observance in Philadelphia for those who completed their coursework and became Hubbard Certified Dianetics Auditors.

Auditing is a technology created by the founder of the Church of Scientology, L. Ron Hubbard. An auditor is one who listens and assists those who have experienced past trauma or upset in identifying damaging moments of physical or emotional pain recorded in the mind. Once these incidents are handled, the person regains more of their analytical power and experiences a better quality of life.

Rev. Alfreddie Johnson of the World Literacy Crusade has worked as the liaison between the Church of Scientology and the Nation of Islam. He said the Nation of Islam's work is critical to healing the collective wounds existing in the community caused by the experience of chattel slavery.

“Our experience has caused us to experience many, many engrams,” said Rev. Johnson. “These engrams are stored memories of pain and suffering and we have taken on—as Minister Farrakhan points out—we've gone into the valence of that which overwhelmed us and that was the valence of our slavemaster's and we are doing to each other what was done to us,” he added. Of the Nation of Islam's auditors, 172 have earned the Permanent Gold Seal resulting from their demonstrated skill and competency in their use of the auditing technology.

“That means you can't mess with them,” said Rev. Johnson jokingly. “You come up to one of them and you try something and they'll just exorcize the evil out of you just by looking at you.”

Currently nearly 4,000 members of the Nation of Islam are involved in some level of Dianetics study or training courses. Rev. Johnson said that according to L. Ron Hubbard, those willing to take on cultural destruction and societal degeneracy are critical to the furtherance of man.

With determination and committed focus, many set a goal to complete their courses in time for the event in Philadelphia not even knowing that there would be a special graduation ceremony held. All regions of the Nation of Islam were recognized by their peers and their accomplishments were celebrated.

28-year-old Hannibal Muhammad of Phoenix Arizona said he was in Chicago at Saviours' Day 2011 when Minister Farrakhan expressed his desire to see more auditors from the Nation of Islam. Mr. Muhammad said seeing the joy of those who became auditors and how happy and proud Minister Farrakhan was as he shook the hands motivated him. He decided right then that he wanted to become an auditor, but it wasn't until right after the recent Holy Month of Ramadan—the month of fasting for Muslims—that he really began going several times a week to study and he achieved his goal of becoming a certified auditor.

“Right after Ramadan Minister Farrakhan called a conference call to all of the students that were on the course and he (encouraged) us to accomplish what he had set forth for us and that was enough for me to push hard as I could to get it done,” said Mr. Muhammad. “I didn't plan to come to the Holy Day of Atonement because of finances but when Allah blessed me to accomplish that two weeks ago, I promised myself that I would make it by all means necessary and I'm thankful to Allah that I was able to step foot on that stage today.”

Remonia Muhammad of Raleigh N.C. told The Final Call about the trauma caused by the loss of her son. She said she was unable to discuss the tragedy at all until she began to receive auditing. After a few auditing sessions, she obtained incredible wins and it increased the desire within her to perform that service for others.

“It felt good to hear my name,” said Ms. Muhammad. “I felt a sense of accomplishment and I felt that I had done something that the Minister asked me to do. I stayed on course and saw the need for it because it helped me in my life. I would say to others—Dianetics it works.”

What is there to say but UGH?

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
NOI aligned with this ?

A MESSAGE FOR
BLACK PEOPLE

If Scientology were to be used by the black people of America,
the gains for which they have striven so hard in the social
world would be guaranteed.

Scientology can increase intelligence, improve personality and bring
personal power and alertness to any person it is applied.

It may seem at first a difficult subject but it is not.
It is far easier than common school subjects.

Many black people have already studied it to a professional level.
The gates of Scientology are wide open to black people. A professional
Scientologist has more social standing and ability to help than
any other professional field.

If black people, even on a part time basis, studied it and used it upon
other black people, if black centers were to be set up in America for black
people, the standard ability, social activity and intelligence would be
increased far beyond any future possible loss.

Look into Scientology and use it to help your own people.
Let them truly walk in the sun and take their place amongst
The most brilliant people of Earth.

L. Ron Hubbard
HCO Newsletter 3 January AD11

Great positioning for NOI and for COS.

Two wacko cults team up to make their individual bad PR 10X more bad. :duh:

Luv to be there when some uppity-full-of-it NOI wannabe general gets his case messed up and takes on some uppity-full-of-it SO wannabe in the HGC waiting room. Almost worth going back for.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
On balance, I think it will do more good than harm to have hundreds of NOI people auditing Dianetics on their fellows. But it's close.

Paul

Veda

Sponsor
On balance, I think it will do more good than harm to have hundreds of NOI people auditing Dianetics on their fellows. But it's close.

Paul

I think that - by itself - learning rudimentary auditing skills may be helpful. For some people, just learning to "listen" is a big step, as is the idea of being in the "valence" of one's former slave master or, probably more commonly, the boozing, woman-abusing, gambling lower-class white overseers who worked for the slave owners, and were the bosses who daily interacted with the plantation slaves. Later, after slavery was abolished, some of these same people - or their descendants - became southern sheriff types, and I noticed years ago that lower class blacks - from the inner city - often spoke and acted in a manner much like an uneducated lower class white southern sheriff or other lower class white "boss"-types. Breaking that cycle for "inner city" people is not a bad idea.

But what is the 'Hubbard Certified Dianetic Auditors' course? 1950 Dianetics?

Even a 'Book One' training course is still going to be influenced by the rest of Scientology, and I don't know what sort of curriculum has been developed especially for the NOI, but it seems to include one lifetime 1950 Dianetics, Management Tech, and probably SP/PTS Tech.

I feel sorry for those caught in the middle of this. On one side they have Louis Farrakhan and on the other L. Ron Hubbard. In the middle are some people who genuinely want to change for the better, and some small amount of useful information, and then comes, eventually, if not the rest of Scientology, since it seems to be somewhat filtered by the NOI, enough of Scientology, probably, to nullify any positives that result.

But who knows?

Strange as this is, I'd rather wait and see, and hope for the best.

Gadfly

Crusader
“That means you can't mess with them,” said Rev. Johnson jokingly. “You come up to one of them and you try something and they'll just exorcize the evil out of you just by looking at you.”

...they'll just exorcize the evil out of you just by looking at you?????:omg:

Where did he get that?

It sounds sort of "paranormal".

Probably a new "ability gained" on an "OT Level". :confused2:

NCSP

Patron Meritorious

...they'll just exorcize the evil out of you just by looking at you?????:omg:

Where did he get that?

He probably thinks he's talking to them "on their level." Creepy bastard.

guanoloco

As-Wased
Hey!

...some recent KTL grads!

fail4658.jpg

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
But what is the 'Hubbard Certified Dianetic Auditors' course? 1950 Dianetics?

Dunno. Possibly that was not the exact name. Farrakhan's duplication of Dn and Scn isn't the greatest. :)

The article mentions hundreds of grads and thousands of students. I believe these are being done at regular orgs, so the completions will (I assume) end up in various org mags and one or more should end up on ESMB. Hint to ESMBers on org mailing lists. Knowing how hard it is to get *off* the mailing list, that should be quite a few! The org mag will probably get the course name right.

I wouldn't be surprised if it is a new course, specially written for the NOI in regular English with appropriate sanitization of Hubbard. The CofS has shown with The Scientology Handbook that it has no qualms about rewriting Hubbard, and it would certainly make sense to rewrite 1950s Dianetics.

In terms of Dianetics flavours, they only really have Book One, Standard Dn, and NED, and they aren't going to start using e-meters. Shame they can't toss in a bit of the 6-direction process and Rub&Yawn too, but, well, they're still set on building a world with broken straws, aren't they?

Paul

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
NOI aligned with this ?

A MESSAGE FOR
BLACK PEOPLE

If Scientology were to be used by the black people of America,
the gains for which they have striven so hard in the social
world would be guaranteed.

Scientology can increase intelligence, improve personality and bring
personal power and alertness to any person it is applied.

It may seem at first a difficult subject but it is not.
It is far easier than common school subjects.

Many black people have already studied it to a professional level.
The gates of Scientology are wide open to black people. A professional
Scientologist has more social standing and ability to help than
any other professional field.

If black people, even on a part time basis, studied it and used it upon
other black people, if black centers were to be set up in America for black
people, the standard ability, social activity and intelligence would be
increased far beyond any future possible loss.

Look into Scientology and use it to help your own people.
Let them truly walk in the sun and take their place amongst
The most brilliant people of Earth.

L. Ron Hubbard
HCO Newsletter 3 January AD11

That's all well and good, but aren't there sec check questions about miscegenation?

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
According to Wikipedia:

Amongst Hubbard's list of primarily crime-related questions is the question "Have you ever slept with a member of a race of another color?" Other questions include:

Have you ever embezzled money?
Have you ever been a drug addict?
Have you ever bombed anything?
Have you ever murdered anyone?
Have you ever raped anyone?
Have you ever had anything to do with a baby farm?

source:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Scientology_Security_Checks#cite_note-HCOPLjoburg-11

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
I believe interracial relationships are also frowned upon in the NOI.

Seems rather self-defeating for a group that promotes equal rights for blacks.

Equal rights are about choices. It doesn't mean that I have to have a relationship with a person of another race - it just means that the choice should be available to me.

NCSP

Patron Meritorious
Seems rather self-defeating for a group that promotes equal rights for blacks.

Equal rights are about choices. It doesn't mean that I have to have a relationship with a person of another race - it just means that the choice should be available to me.

Oh, I agree! Just saying. They're separatists, every bit as much as any white racist.

Mystic

Crusader
I only have this to say about all this:

Ahaknoni wanunu twalakoli. Mekaka tutuwannie chanana nuuhootani chaleli quakanogia pefdrohukuana.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
snipped

Rev. Johnson understands how it all really works waaaaay better than most of us ever did!

He really gets it, it's all about creating fear.

:yes: