What's new

Yikes! Nation of Islam Update

Mystic

Crusader
Sheesh. Scientology today is so boring. NOI is so boring. Maybe they can bore one another into something entertaining.

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
Amongst Hubbard's list of primarily crime-related questions is the question

"Have you ever slept with a member of a race of another color?"

According to Wikipedia:

source:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Scientology_Security_Checks#cite_note-HCOPLjoburg-11

When I asked why that question was on the Joburg Sec Check, I was told that it was written during the time of apartheid and having sex with another race was against the law in Joburg, (Johannesburg) South Africa.

Later on the Joburg became the "standard" list for sec checks and "confessionals".

Re: the NOI and the C of S. I'm just waiting for this relationship to take the standard Scn road to massive footbulletry. Two wacky cults cultifing like mad. This will not end well.

From my favorite thread on WWP http://forums.whyweprotest.net/threads/david-miscavige-project-mass-shoop.11937/

dwarf1l.jpg

Last edited:

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
"Have you ever slept with a member of a race of another color?"

Hubbard had, that's why it's probably on the security check.

Mary Sue's output after L Rons "input"

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron
I think you’re right, Pooks. :yes:

As in all things Cof$, at some point the NOI will do something re: the “Tech” that then PO’s the Co$, the Cof$ will then do something that PO’s the NOI, there then will be a mini “Holier Than Thou War” and NOI will pick up its marbles and go off and practice Dianetcs their way. At that point the Cof$ will either have to just “let it go” having already made a lot of dough, or get in an all out “Holy War” with NOI. :coolwink:

Either way, it will be more fodder for the media. :clap:

Face :)

Last edited:

Gadfly

Crusader

As in all things Cof$, at some point the NOI will do something re: the “Tech” that the PO’s the Co$, the Cof$ will then do something that PO’s the NOI, there then will be a mini “Holier Than Thou War” and NOI will pick up its marbles and go off and practice Dianetcs their way. At that point the Cof$ will either have to just “let it go” having already made a lot of dough, or get in an all out “Holy War” with NOI. :coolwink:

I can't wait! :thumbsup:

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud

As in all things Cof$, at some point the NOI will do something re: the “Tech” that the PO’s the Co$, the Cof$ will then do something that PO’s the NOI, there then will be a mini “Holier Than Thou War” and NOI will pick up its marbles and go off and practice Dianetcs their way. At that point the Cof$ will either have to just “let it go” having already made a lot of dough, or get in an all out “Holy War” with NOI. :coolwink:

BatShitcrazy meets ChickenShit crazy to make some SnakeShit crazy offshit of itself.

It is going to be a very shitty ending.

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron

Wouldn't it be kewl to record these sessions. If they were told they had past lives, I'm sure they would all recall being kings, queens, and medicine men way back when in tribes in Africa. I'm sure they would all recall being abducted by evil white guys and taken into slavery. Of course, not a one of them would have any past life recall of, say, being a reb fighting for the Confederacy or, say, being abducted by some black dude from another tribe, which would be more accurate historically.

Pete

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
NOI aligned with this ?

A MESSAGE FOR
BLACK PEOPLE

If Scientology were to be used by the black people of America,
the gains for which they have striven so hard in the social
world would be guaranteed.

Scientology can increase intelligence, improve personality and bring
personal power and alertness to any person it is applied.

It may seem at first a difficult subject but it is not.
It is far easier than common school subjects.

Many black people have already studied it to a professional level.
The gates of Scientology are wide open to black people. A professional
Scientologist has more social standing and ability to help than
any other professional field.

If black people, even on a part time basis, studied it and used it upon
other black people, if black centers were to be set up in America for black
people, the standard ability, social activity and intelligence would be
increased far beyond any future possible loss.

Look into Scientology and use it to help your own people.
Let them truly walk in the sun and take their place amongst
The most brilliant people of Earth.

L. Ron Hubbard
HCO Newsletter 3 January AD11

AD11 was when the civil rights movement was really getting underway ... that would have been 1961, with JFK in office ... and the HubTurd, besides being a racist, figured that ultimately it didn't matter if someone was black as long as their money was still green.

Pete

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
Great positioning for NOI and for COS.

Two wacko cults team up to make their individual bad PR 10X more bad. :duh:

Luv to be there when some uppity-full-of-it NOI wannabe general gets his case messed up and takes on some uppity-full-of-it SO wannabe in the HGC waiting room. Almost worth going back for.

Maybe it has to do with hard economic times for both of them. For-profit corporations seek merger during hard times, so why not cults? Perhaps at some point the Moonies and the Hairy Krishnuts might join in as well, and they could prophesize their coming messiah ... AC Swamimoon FarikHubTurd. And the culties will all look so cute in their idle org outfits with the traditional Krishnut bird-shit-on-the-nose makeup.

Pete

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron

As in all things Cof$, at some point the NOI will do something re: the “Tech” that then PO’s the Co$, the Cof$ will then do something that PO’s the NOI, there then will be a mini “Holier Than Thou War” and NOI will pick up its marbles and go off and practice Dianetcs their way. At that point the Cof$ will either have to just “let it go” having already made a lot of dough, or get in an all out “Holy War” with NOI. :coolwink:

Where's the icon for eating popcorn?????????????????????

Pete

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
Maybe it has to do with hard economic times for both of them. For-profit corporations seek merger during hard times, so why not cults? Perhaps at some point the Moonies and the Hairy Krishnuts might join in as well, and they could prophesize their coming messiah ... AC Swamimoon FarikHubTurd. And the culties will all look so cute in their idle org outfits with the traditional Krishnut bird-shit-on-the-nose makeup.

Pete

:lol:

guanoloco

As-Wased
Given the popular notion that Farrakhan killed Malcolm X and is a thug of thugs - this should be brutally ugly when the chips hit the fan.

As in who's the bigger thug?

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
Given the popular notion that Farrakhan killed Malcolm X and is a thug of thugs - this should be brutally ugly when the chips hit the fan.

As in who's the bigger thug?

Who knows. But remember, if you are going to make book, you give odds based upon public sentiment. Your objective is to take bets from both sides, giving odds as need be so as to be in a neutral position as far as the outcome, and make your money by taking a commission from those who are on the winning side of the bet.
One thing is for sure tho ... settling the question as to who is the bigger thug ... Calipso Louis Farikan or Davey the C-oh-B Miscariage is an event worthy of holding in Las Vegas as well as showing on the tube via an expensive pay-per-view.

:drama::drama::drama::drama::drama:

Pete

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
One thing is for sure tho ... settling the question as to who is the bigger thug ... Calipso Louis Farikan or Davey the C-oh-B Miscariage is an event worthy of holding in Las Vegas as well as showing on the tube via an expensive pay-per-view.

:hysterical:

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
Wouldn't it be kewl to record these sessions. If they were told they had past lives, I'm sure they would all recall being kings, queens, and medicine men way back when in tribes in Africa. I'm sure they would all recall being abducted by evil white guys and taken into slavery. Of course, not a one of them would have any past life recall of, say, being a reb fighting for the Confederacy or, say, being abducted by some black dude from another tribe, which would be more accurate historically.

Pete
Maybe in their sessions they'll discover that they were slave master/plantation owners in the 15th & 16 centuries and their karma has resulted in their current journey of being born into a future thousand lifetimes of being poor, black hood rats that will have to find their own way out of the maze of their karmic destiny through atonement and amends. Maybe a lot of their former slaves are now everything from white sea org members to wealthy corporate executives. Makes sense to me... Could explain how being a slave comes naturally to a sea org member too.

Last edited:

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
Maybe they'll discover that they were southern slave master/plantation owners and they're karma resulted in being born into a thousand lifetimes of being poor, black hood rats that would have to find their way out of their maze and that a lot of their former slaves are now white sea org members. Makes sense to me...:woohoo:

They will remember whatever it is that Calipso Louis Farikan suggests is their past track, just like the average clam remembered all of those things in the HubTurd's fanciful imagination ... i.e., all of those so-called "electronic" incidents.

It is amazing ... all the horseshit we bought into. Scientology works to the extent that people are conned into investing their faith into it.

Pete

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
They will remember whatever it is that Calipso Louis Farikan suggests is their past track, just like the average clam remembered all of those things in the HubTurd's fanciful imagination ... i.e., all of those so-called "electronic" incidents.

It is amazing ... all the horseshit we bought into. Scientology works to the extent that people are conned into investing their faith into it.

Pete
Scientology works to the extent that people are conned into investing their faith into it.
Very true. The 1st trick is to get you to conceive of their various layers of bullshit. The 2nd trick is to get you to energise it, thus bringing it all to life. These are the most common tricks of religion or any other form of mind control.