What's new

You are Miscavige. Now what?

Veda

Sponsor
david-miscavige-800-1.jpg

One morning you wake up in Miscavige's bedroom. You're in Miscavige's body. People think you are Miscavige. You have his voice and mannerisms.

What do you do.

You're the boss.

Do you continue to apply Hubbard's 1955 blueprint for Scientology, using "mental healing" to "assert and maintain dominion over thoughts and loyalties"? Do you make maximum use of the deceived and manipulated membership?

Do you tell Scientologists there have been no OTs made by Scientology? That there are no upper upper levels. Do you try to convince Scientologists that they should still remain members anyway, as Scientology still does good things even though it can't make OTs or guarantee "immortality"? Do you try to reform Scientology?

Do you disband all of Scientology?

What do you - as Miscavige - do?

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
See how much is in the bank first. Then get the properties valued so I know how much I'm worth. I put a few million in my wife's trust account through some nefarious untraceable Swiss bank account. Then I plan an event - the biggest EVER event and I announce that a new letter from Ron has just been found that says "Haha suckers, it was all a lie. Sorry about that". I then get on a plane with my family, fly to Switzerland, get my money out & live in a chalet for the rest of my life while reading how the class action lawsuits are progressing right across the globe.

JackStraw

Silver Meritorious Patron
See how much is in the bank first. Then get the properties valued so I know how much I'm worth. I put a few million in my wife's trust account through some nefarious untraceable Swiss bank account. Then I plan an event - the biggest EVER event and I announce that a new letter from Ron has just been found that says "Haha suckers, it was all a lie. Sorry about that". I then get on a plane with my family, fly to Switzerland, get my money out & live in a chalet for the rest of my life while reading how the class action lawsuits are progressing right across the globe.

:selfish: "You're a mean one, Mrs. Grinch!:tease:

I, on the other hand, the grumpy conservative:old: would become the most shocking altruist anyone's ever seen.

Keep the tiniest percentage of loot for administrative costs, (not for me) hire real attorneys to oversee a repayment plan following a FIFO plan.
First in, first out, so that if/when we run out of money, the ones most likely to be shortchanged would be the most recent (die-hard) donors. Liquidate the whole thing and close it down.

Other ideas...?

Jack

pineapple

Clearly you asked yourself, "What would Ron do?"

Cat's Squirrel

Gold Meritorious Patron
If I looked like Miscavige and wasn't him I'd be in severe danger because so many of the people I'm surrounded with would hate my guts and I would neither know who they were nor have the knowledge or ruthlessness to defend myself against them, so I'd have to get out of there and quickly. I'd grab my stuff - or at least what I'd need to survive - and go into hiding tout de suite, maybe somewhere in the far north of California or Oregon (probably take a long bike ride up the California coast past Big Sur etc. first though).

Next stop would be a visit to a psychiatrist where I'd try to explain I'd lost my memory (because the truth would be too far out for him or her to take in). Then, because everyone would still think I was him, I'd have to fess up to all the bad stuff DM had done whilst being able to remember none of it. That could get interesting.

Events would take their course from there. Maybe I'd spend my last days in somewhere like the Finger Lakes meditation centre in New York State (where Toni Packer used to teach), trying to get for real the enlightenment the person whose body I'd taken over had always promised but never delivered.

Last edited:

Demented Hubbatd

Patron with Honors
david-miscavige-800-1.jpg

One morning you wake up in Miscavige's bedroom. You're in Miscavige's body. People think you are Miscavige. You have his voice and mannerisms.

What do you do.

You're the boss.

Do you continue to apply Hubbard's 1955 blueprint for Scientology, using "mental healing" to "assert and maintain dominion over thoughts and loyalties"? Do you make maximum use of the deceived and manipulated membership?

Do you tell Scientologists there have been no OTs made by Scientology? That there are no upper upper levels. Do you try to convince Scientologists that they should still remain members anyway, as Scientology still does good things even though it can't make OTs or guarantee "immortality"? Do you try to reform Scientology?

Do you disband all of Scientology?

What do you - as Miscavige - do?
Now that I'm not afraid that someone would put ethics on me, I would masturbate myself to death. My wife is in RPF's RPF, but I have these horrible urges to have sex with someone. On the second thought, instead of masturbating, I might call a brothel and ask them to send a hooker to my Gold Base apartment.

Veda

Sponsor
If I looked like Miscavige and wasn't him I'd be in severe danger because so many of the people I'm surrounded with would hate my guts and I would neither know who they were nor have the knowledge or ruthlessness to defend myself against them, so I'd have to get out of there and quickly.

-snip-

Where's your sense of adventure and your sense of curiosity?

With Miscavige's body, and his fingerprints, you could quickly learn his signature.

You could have control of multiple billions in property, foreign bank accounts, and all the rest.

You'd be the total dictator of a wealthy mind control cult that uses spies, information control, and an electronic device (and fear of such a device) to monitor its followers' thoughts and actions.

You're surrounded by sycophants and run your own prison for anyone who displeases you.

You can interrogate anyone for any reason in any way you please.

You have access to all of Miscavige's extensive written and audio records, and access to all of Hubbard's secret archives, including Hubbard's handwritten (complete) Affirmations, personal correspondence, medical records, photographs and home movies (including filmed over-boardings on the Apollo). All of Hubbard's secret orders and instructions would be available to you.

In the mean time you could repay people who'd been ripped off, and make restitution to those who've been hurt.

You could slowly de-condition the membership by telling them that "Ron wanted them to understand certain things on a certain schedule," and use all the right cult buzz words while slowly freeing them from the Scientological Chinese finger puzzle/trap.

You'd be in a position to expose all of Scientology's secrets, reverse its IRS tax exemption, end the Sea Org, and bring the mind control cult crashing down.

And, in the end - since this is a fantasy - we'd have friendly beings from another dimension rescue you from Miscavige's body, and return you to your own body, which had been safely held for you in a state of suspended animation, and return Miscavige to his own body, where'd he'd discover it was months or years later and the cult no longer existed, its billions in assets having been liberated along with its slaves.

And life could go back to normal.

tmg-slideshow_l.jpg

Last edited:

Cat's Squirrel

Gold Meritorious Patron
That's impressive Veda, but since I'm not him, and (assuming I'm still me in Miscavige's body) have the same mind and personality I have now, I wouldn't have his memory bank either. For a start, I'd be a Brit in an American's body - big cultural and linguistic difference.

So I couldn't interrogate people etc. because they would quickly realise I wasn't him, and once the penny dropped I'd be thrown to the wolves. The moment I walk out of my suite and see the people DM had manipulated and abused, all the karma he'd created would be heading back at me and without my having the tools to deal with it. That would be a very dangerous situation indeed.

That's why I think for me, getting on a big bike and heading up Highway 1 to a place of safety sounds like a good idea (like a true nature's child lol).

You're probably right though that I didn't give enough thought to how I could bring the Church down, recompense people for the money they'd lost to the CofS's shenanigans etc.

When I'm in hiding somewhere in a cabin in the woods in Oregon, talking to that *psychiatrist (the one I said I'd talk to about losing my memory), maybe I could recover enough of my memory to "remember" that there's a site called ESMB and (using a public access computer) create an account here under an assumed name. Then I'd talk to you, Blue and a few other highly knowledgeable people, explain the situation (I could say I'd lost my memory if the truth would be too far out to take), and await instructions ...

* I of course assume that psychiatrists in the US are bound by a code of confidentiality, so I wouldn't get betrayed to the papers, shopped to the police etc.

Last edited:

Veda

Sponsor
That's impressive Veda, but since I'm not him, and (assuming I'm still me in Miscavige's body) have the same mind and personality I have now, I wouldn't have his memory bank either. For a start, I'd be a Brit in an American's body - big cultural and linguistic difference.

-snip-

Since this is make believe, and we've already put you in Miscavige's body, it would be easy enough to give you an American accent, but I agree that you're not temperamentally suited for this fantasy assignment.

cowboy-poker-face-24883236.jpg

It would require someone skilled at
the art of bluffing.

Cat's Squirrel

Gold Meritorious Patron
Since this is make believe, and we've already put you in Miscavige's body, it would be easy enough to give you an American accent, but I agree that you're not temperamentally suited for this fantasy assignment.

cowboy-poker-face-24883236.jpg

It would require someone skilled at
the art of bluffing.

Yes, it would take a special person to pull it off - someone who could convincingly impersonate Miscavige and with a lot of inside knowledge, and yet strong and noble enough not to get corrupted by having all that power on tap.

On the other hand, do you remember the series "Quantum Leap"? Imagine Sam Beckett leaping into Miscavige (with Al on hand to give advice) at a crucial moment, say when he's onstage at a big rally and about to give a speech ...

Last edited:

pineapple

Now that I'm not afraid that someone would put ethics on me, I would masturbate myself to death. My wife is in RPF's RPF, but I have these horrible urges to have sex with someone. On the second thought, instead of masturbating, I might call a brothel and ask them to send a hooker to my Gold Base apartment.

Why bother with a brothel? You're the head of scientology! You're the pope of this thing! You've got the SO. You can tell 'em it's the pilot version of OT IX and X. It has something to do with tantric yoga. LRH claimed he was Maitreya, so you can tie it in somehow.

Enthetan

Master of Disaster

You have successfully kept your wife incommunicado for years, despite all efforts by people to directly talk to her and see how she's doing. You have kept all of former Int Management in The Hole for years. You have thus demonstrated that, if you chose to, you could keep a cute Messenger of your choice chained up in a secret room, to do with as you please, and to dispose of whenever you want to in some cave in the barren desert hills behind Int Base.

If Shelly, who was best friends with a major celebrity, can be "disappeared", what couldn't be done to some unknown SO member who's been disconnected from family for years?

NoName

A Girl Has No Name

Don't be stupid. You're in Miscavige's body. You'll never find your tiny dick with your tiny fists.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
I call Tom and get an appointmwn

How about to SCOHB to death ??????