What's new

"You have zero effect"

Veda

Sponsor
A repeated peculiarity of Alanzo's writings of the last few years is the similarity of his wording and phrasing, and themes, to that which comes from the top of Scientology, David Miscavige and his aides, PR people, propagandists, hired apologists, and lawyers.

Below is a post from today by Alanzo re. the last episode of the Aftermath, followed by a short video.

Some words in Alanzo's post have been enlarged for emphasis.

-snip-

I think its clear that even Mike, besides the money he has personally made on these 3 seasons selling the stories of Ex-Scientologists, is admitting that this series has done nothing to make any changes in the Church of Scientology, it's leadership, its tax exempt status, and its ability to hoodwink and harm people.

So we'll see if Mike and Leah ever do anything other than this series. For all we know, these two are sick of each other. Just because Mike says they intend to keep making content, does not mean that they will, or even if they have any plans to do anything more.

For now - before the 2 hour finale airs - I'm going to call 3 seasons of Scientology and the Aftermath, a hard failure by almost all standards we use to judge the effectiveness of Scientology criticism. Especially by the standards it set for itself - such as a FEDERAL INVESTIGATION, and a REVOCATION OF TAX EXEMPTION​

Alanzo's screed has a similar tone and message to the below scene, at 1:26 of the video.

The year is 2014. Marty Rathbun is confronted at LA airport by David Miscavige's personal aide who tells him, "You have zero effect."

"You have zero effect."

Alanzo's snide "For all we know, these two are sick of each other" comment is reminiscent of malicious drills and exercises used, confidentially, by Scientology Inc.

These drills include training in spreading rumors, and in malicious use of "third party tech," with the objective of creating conflicts between people.

david-miscavige.jpg

Reactions: Gib

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
A repeated peculiarity of Alanzo's writings of the last few years is the similarity of his wording and phrasing, and themes, to that which comes from the top of Scientology, David Miscavige and his aides, PR people, propagandists, hired apologists, and lawyers.
Another peculiarity is his use of a video on his blog that ends with this:

cos video.PNG

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
And his linking to Who's who OSA smearing websites where he took content to post on his blog.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Accused Karen de la Carrière to have taken over OCMB while it was a technical problem that made the site unavailable.

Also asserted Karen Facebook group was secret as in fact is no secret but a private group.

Last edited:

Helena Handbasket

Gold Meritorious Patron
So SATA has not had any impact? Big deal. The true impact of any action tends to not show up right away; rather, it takes a long time for an effect to show up.

James Clear in his book Atomic Habits talks about the "Valley Of Disappointment" where the effort is made slow and steady (arithmetically), but the result builds up momentum over a longish period of time (logarithmically).

(I don't know about that name; it sounds like a fake name a scientologist would have made up. I'm not saying he is one, but he did use the word beingness and gave the reader a brief discourse about stats.)

SATA, by itself, has yet to have much of an impact on anything. But it's an important part of the total picture.

Helena

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
The impact of Aftermath is the inoculation of millions of viewers from becoming infected with the scn ideology. Without new members co$ will die.
i recall reading something from Jeff Hawkins, when he was in charge of getting new members via the DMSMH campaign. It was along the lines of Miscavige *not* wanting new members, but being far more interested in screwing more money out of the existing -- and ageing -- members.

Maybe those at the top -- i.e. Miscavige alone -- isn't interested in the CofS outliving him. It's a bit late to leave some kind of respectable legacy, but maybe he just aims to enjoy his sadistic and hedonistic lifestyle for as long as possible.

Paul

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
. . .
The name Alanzo has its root in Old German and
its meaning is "ready for battle." Associated with
battle or war. Ironic but not surprising.
:shrug:

Free Being Me

Crusader
I'll leave this here.
The 3 goals of the Top Secret OSA Int Internet gang, re the Net:
1) Distract off of any topic having to do with anything they don't want known.
2) Degrade any and ALL activists exposing any thing they (DM and gang) don't want known.
3) Slime any public area, so people literally are embarrassed to even post there.

>snipped<
Scientology OSA Int Internet Top Secret Mafia Explained by Tory Magoo
(How $cio-trolls work on the net)​

Last edited:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Why people keep replying to him...it takes two to tango!

He is getting all the attention on the board and distract people from discussing the real issues which are the COS and Misscavitch abuses, and ponzi scheme.

Last edited:

He-man

Hero extraordinary
Why people keep replying to him...it takes two to tango!

He is getting all the attention on the board and distract people from discussing the real issues which are the COS and Misscavitch abuses, and ponzi scheme.
Because it is the right thing to do. If I got something to say, I'll say it. I'm sorry if you don't like that I really am.

Rather then screaming OSA, I want to go high.

Glenda

Crusader
Because it is the right thing to do. If I got something to say, I'll say it. I'm sorry if you don't like that I really am.

Attitude! Nice! So what you're saying is "I have a voice and I am going to use it."

Likewise. My boat. My oars.

A while ago someone in my life told me I really shouldn't talk to another particular person because it was disloyal to them (the someone). My reply was "I used to be in an information controlling cult. I will speak to whomever I like, whenever I like. My speech/voice is not going to be controlled by anyone ever again."

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!

Good point!

My point was not to tell people what to do...but more a misunderstanding why people reply to people who post annoying stuff.

What I don't like is not that he posts and people replies to him..it's the amount of place he has taken and what the lurkers find now to read when they lurk..it's all about him.

I don't think it makes a secure environment for newly out to land here...according to the focus put on proeminent critics pseudo-crimes and "lies"..people out there must be confused...

Nice job!
Osa shall have orgasms
we look like a smearing board of people who expose Scientology.

It's my opinion.

Last edited:

Bill

Gold Meritorious Patron
Good point!

My point was not to tell people what to do...but more a misunderstanding why people reply to people who post annoying stuff.

What I don't like is not that he posts and people replies to him..it's the amount of place he has taken and what the lurkers find now to read when they lurk..it's all about him.

I don't think it makes a secure environment for newly out to land here...according to the focus put on prominent critics pseudo-crimes..people out there must be confused...

Nice job!
Osa shall have orgasms
we look like a smearing board of people who expose Scientology.

It's my opinion.
My opinion: If the Church of Scientology came here and posted their lies, talking points, slander, innuendo and "PR", would you want their posts unanswered? I don't think so.

In my mind, Alanzo's posts are, essentially, that: A conduit from the Church of Scientology right into ESMB.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
My point is not that he shall not be answered...it"s all the attention that he is given to ...his insults, smearing, fallacies, hostility toward ESMBers etc...I personnally don't give a shit of this guy...my concern is the people out there who lurk, may need a safe place to land and tell their story as we almost appear as an OSA site..

"There was no abuses, you were brainwashed, and Rinder didn't told his crimes, Remini is lying..."

On and on and on, in each and every thread he dares to show his arse. I see many replies addressed to him, always the same issues he stick to. It's like a constant quarrel ESMBers vs Alanzo...whos lurker gives a fuck!

From an exterior viewpoint doesn't appear as animated discussions on oppose viewpoints but childish OSA attempts to created hostility and quarrels. Me being a lurker, I would not register here, presently.

This is my opinion
and use my privilege to say so
and keep it for now....

Am I alone to be such concerned ???
:(

Last edited:

Tanchi

Patron with Honors
My opinion: If the Church of Scientology came here and posted their lies, talking points, slander, innuendo and "PR", would you want their posts unanswered? I don't think so.

In my mind, Alanzo's posts are, essentially, that: A conduit from the Church of Scientology right into ESMB.
Reminds me of the letters Co$ sends to Aftermath production. As they decline to participate, lol.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!

You make a point Bill.
:cool:

Each time Paul tell him "go away"
I relate to him!

Last edited:

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
My point is not that he shall not be answered...it"s all the attention that he is given to ...his insults, smearing, fallacies, hostility toward ESMBers etc...I personnally don't give a shit of this guy...my concern is the people out there who lurk, may need a safe place to land and tell their story as we almost appear as an OSA site..
Any place where people are allowed to gaslight members (and lurkers) is certainly not a safe place.

And that is exactly what's happening at present.

It's not that effective on those who are aware of it and see through it for what it is. But it can have a strong adverse effect on those who are unaware of it.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
That it what saddens me and what I feel from other people's post.

If we haven't been aware and vigilant this site would actually have been in a war with Karen's site in an attempt at destroying the only 2 remaining "dangerous" sites to COS.

If people do what I did just for few days in putting Alanzo on ignore, they will have a complete new view and their own understanding of what is going on...like from an exterior viewpoint. Without being emotionnaly involved ( by Alanzo's constant personnal attacks) and without having our attention where he wants it....All, then becomes so obvious (especially on how he puts people to being defensive to his attacks and to justifies constantly their opinion instead of discussing)

Presently ESMB is not meet, reunite and share
It is actively made something else.

Last edited: