What's new

You Might Be An OT!!

If you ever wanted a beer and your wife brought you one without telling her to, you might be an OT. :coolwink:

If you ever knew something that someone else didn’t, you might be an OT.

If you ever thought a thought and then someone else vocalized that thought in some fashion, you might be an OT.

If you ever thought something might happen and then it did, you might be an OT.

If you ever felt your body tingle, you might be an OT. :eyeroll:

If you ever found something someone else lost and didn’t claim, you might be an OT. :confused2:

If you ever did something about anything, you might be an OT.

If you ever gave a hoot & didn’t pollute, you might be an OT.

If you ever had a moment of clarity, you might be an OT.

If you have any kind of artistic ability or can even draw stick people, you might be an OT. :no:

If you ever became aware of something, anything, you might be an OT.

If you ever decided you were going to do something and then actually did it, you might be an OT.

If you ever did a good deed, you might be an OT.

If you ever woke up later than usual for work but still made it on time and thought you were the last airbender, you might be an OT.

If you ever had a moment of pleasure, you might be an OT, or routed to ethics. :ohmy:

If you ever thought someone was a f*cktard only to find out they really were, you might be an OT observing others in your local Org. :screwy:

If you ever thought Scientology could help you, you defiantly had a f*cktard moment and belong here with us on ESMB. :guyfawkes:

**Share your OT enlightening moments** :thumbsup:

Arthur Dent

Silver Meritorious Patron
If you ever pulled money out of your ___ when you didn't have any because you wanted relief from the pressures of regging more than your own life itself, you might be an OT.

OT Powers are like the rear view mirrors with the warning label that says

"objects in mirror are closer than they appear"

except the rear view mirror is painted flat black and the label says

"OT Powers are nonexistent, but if you have 20 years to waste we will try to convince you that they do"

<P>

This is pretty much how OT Powers work, the cult takes a random common occurrence or coincidence and charges you $300,000 to make it appear much larger and significant than it really is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCE6DawOMHE

IMMORTAL

Patron Meritorious
If you ever pulled money out of your ___ when you didn't have any because you wanted relief from the pressures of regging more than your own life itself, you might be an OT.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

This is NO JOKE! This IS Real OT !!!!!! :hysterical: Great one, Arthur!

Mystic

Crusader
If you ever wanted a beer and your wife brought you one without telling her to, you might be an OT. :coolwink:

If you ever knew something that someone else didn’t, you might be an OT.

If you ever thought a thought and then someone else vocalized that thought in some fashion, you might be an OT.

If you ever thought something might happen and then it did, you might be an OT.

If you ever felt your body tingle, you might be an OT. :eyeroll:

If you ever found something someone else lost and didn’t claim, you might be an OT. :confused2:

If you ever did something about anything, you might be an OT.

If you ever gave a hoot & didn’t pollute, you might be an OT.

If you ever had a moment of clarity, you might be an OT.

If you have any kind of artistic ability or can even draw stick people, you might be an OT. :no:

If you ever became aware of something, anything, you might be an OT.

If you ever decided you were going to do something and then actually did it, you might be an OT.

If you ever did a good deed, you might be an OT.

If you ever woke up later than usual for work but still made it on time and thought you were the last airbender, you might be an OT.

If you ever had a moment of pleasure, you might be an OT, or routed to ethics. :ohmy:

If you ever thought someone was a f*cktard only to find out they really were, you might be an OT observing others in your local Org. :screwy:

If you ever thought Scientology could help you, you defiantly had a f*cktard moment and belong here with us on ESMB. :guyfawkes:

**Share your OT enlightening moments** :thumbsup:

Definitely one of the best lists ever!!!

Tiger Lily

Gold Meritorious Patron
Ethics officer that list is priceless!!

(you've been reading your old "Advance" Mags, haven't you?)

-TL

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
I suspect ...

I suspect that everybody has experienced oatee phenomena at one time or another ... but virtually nobody here on this planet is able to do oatee things consistently.

As far as Cof$ is concerned ... generally the time you are validated as a "big being" and an oatee is the part of the redge cycle when you are being buttered up prior to the part that involves the sticker shock, i.e., the price quotes for whatever you are going to be redged for.

Which brings me back to the topic here ...

If you have ever been to Flag and managed to escape without being redged for something and without punching out a redge ... you must be oatee!

Pete

You might be OT if you ever thought about someone and then they called you within that same year. :happydance:

If you have woman’s intuition you are defiantly OT and have reached the highest levels of OT
:woohoo:

Last edited:

VaD

Gold Meritorious Patron
If you are just natural *you*, you are better than "OT" (artificially made-up name and "beingness") :coolwink:

Ethics officer that list is priceless!!

(you've been reading your old "Advance" Mags, haven't you?)

-TL

Yeah, the Advance Mag "OT phenomenon" over time got lamer and lamer. Like, I need someone to call me before 2pm and they called and I got there money and right after their credit card was approved I looked up and I saw the clock changed from 1:59 to 2:00.
Wow! :melodramatic:
Someone please give me a kudo cause even when my stats are up I still get made wrong and invalidated by management. :nervous:

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron
If you ever had a feeling of pressure in your lower regions and then pushed emitting a pungent yet invisible substance you could be, just might be OT.

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
When you wake up in the morning, the birds are singing, the sun is shining, and you know its going to be a beautiful day, you just may, just may be, a vaunted OT.

AngeloV

Gold Meritorious Patron
If you have ever eaten beans and rice for weeks and lived through the subsequent flatulence, you might be an OT.

If you have ever lied in a sec check and gotten away with it, you ARE an OT.