What's new

You Might Be An OT!!

If you ever made up a story and then told your auditor and it FN'ed and then you knew it must of been a past life, you let the meter determin what is true for you, sorry, bypass OT and go straight to brainwashed.:omg:

J. Swift

Patron with Honors
If it's not in writing as OT Phenomena, then it's not OT Phenomena. Sorry, but that is how Professor Dr. Hubbard created the game where everybody wins.

drywallA002.jpg

////

Captain Koolaid

Patron Meritorious
If you ever allowed a frantic staff member to drag you to an event you didn't want to got to, then you must be an OT.

If you ever saw a huge outpoint and kept your mouth shut, then you must be an OT.

If you understand the difference between "fisxed donation" and purchase price, then you must be an OT.

If you ever believed that critical thought is something criminal, then you must be an OT.

If you're lost and you find yourself unwilling to make a left turn, you must be an OT (because you make it go right. The car, that is.)

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller
Silly me had been pulled over for speeding. In the process of getting my lecture and handing over my licence over to the officer for the ticket-writing there was a nose-to-tail accident on the other side of the road. The officer dealing with me threw my licence back in my car and told me to "keep the speed down, look what happens" and off he went to deal with the accident. Can an Anon be OT? Looks like it.

Captain Koolaid

Patron Meritorious
Silly me had been pulled over for speeding. In the process of getting my lecture and handing over my licence over to the officer for the ticket-writing there was a nose-to-tail accident on the other side of the road. The officer dealing with me threw my licence back in my car and told me to "keep the speed down, look what happens" and off he went to deal with the accident. Can an Anon be OT? Looks like it.

So you made someone else crash his car to avoid a small fine? How humanitarian of you! :wink2: