ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

You rule Scientology. Now what?

Discussion in 'David Miscavige and Current Management' started by Veda, Sep 2, 2013.

1. Veda

Veda Sponsor

[​IMG]

Miscavige is gone.

You've been asked to be the new leader.

You look at the membership and see they are in propitiation to the leadership, and also brainwashed.

Any sudden changes will disorient them.

You taste the power of your new position and begin to like it, but you fight off that feeling.

What do you do?

2. BardoThodol

BardoThodol Silver Meritorious Patron

Strut around naked and claim that anyone without overts and missed withholds would be able to see my fine garments--especially the handcrafted shoes made for such a worthy emperor.

Anyone who didn't see my wonderful clothes would have to write overts until they did--plus contribute to my newest war chest and building projects.

Obviously, there would be so little change that the in-house Scientologists wouldn't notice at all. Busy writing, they'd be occupied and happy.

3. degraded being

degraded being Sponsor

Get enough money out of their bank accounts for a luxurious retirement for me.

Have massive public book burnings.

Have all the top dogs arrested and put in jail.
    Have all those who supported them arrested too.
    Their hours helping, and amount of money contributed would be a huge part of determining how long they stay in jail.
    Bribes to me will be accepted. Then whatever I promise in return will be ignored and they will get an extra 30 years for Bribery and Corruption. I will keep the money.

Have massive bulldozers tear down the ideal orgs. Make Osa stand at attention in their uniforms and watch, before they go back to their jail cells.
    Make them all write knowledge reports on each other, then send them to ethics for being SPs.

Have public readings of all their fair gaming and going after people, naming all the individuals involved and what they did and how they covered it up.

Have the individuals involved stand at attention in their uniforms while it is being done.

Give victims the opportunity to choose a slave from the higher ranks.

Make the jail birds go and do real charity work where hard labour is involved. Their supervisors can find the most disingenuous of Rons lofty writings and read quotes from them as they do their slave work. Maybe "What is Greatness?" might have some lines worth using.

4. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

I would hold a mandatory event for every scientologist on the planet doing whatever it takes to get everyone of them to attend, letting them know that it concerns a breakthrough in Ron's continuing research. :coolwink:

Let them know that they can leave their money at home when attending this event. (if they actually have any left). This will encourage some to attend who otherwise would not.

At the event I will inform them that after leaving the planet that Ron did more than just "advanced research". He handled the most serious threats facing the universe away from Earth for the next 64 trillion years! A new HCO PL just released directly from Ron is passed out informing them of this incredible news and also thanking all Scientologists for all their hard work. Also, the new policy orders the following program to be done:

1) Disbanding of the Sea Org as it is no longer needed as well as all other Scientology organizations.

2) Paying a bonus to all current and former staff and Sea Org members of $50,000 per year, for each and every year of service they performed.

3) Liquidate ALL assets, real estate and otherwise. (except for the Fort Harrison and new Super Power building across the street).

4) Cancels the policy on Disconnection, Fair Game, and other harmful policies.

5) Pays damages to every individual and family who has ever been harmed because of the harmful policies and actions of the CoS.

6) Refund all the money ever paid for Scientology services, or as high of a percentage as is possible until the cash runs out.

7) Issues an apology to the city of Clearwater for all the harm that's been done there and donate the Fort Harrison to the city as part of
    making amends.

8) Donate the Super Power building to Ripley's Entertainment, Inc to be turned into a cult museum. A percentage of the proceeds would support continuing education programs for former Sea Org and other staff, for those in need of it.

9) David Miscavige would be permanently posted in the cult museum in an exhibit similar to the one shown in the video below for which he would be paid $50.00/week.

[video=youtube;GGpJxp6JY1g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGpJxp6JY1g[/video]

5. Free Being Me

Free Being Me Crusader

Transfer all power to HelluvaHoax and wait for the Lulz. :coolwink:

6. Freeminds

Freeminds Bitter defrocked apostate

Okay... I'd require every Scientology victim on staff and in the Sea Org to buy and wear their new uniforms, as designed by Becket Wells during the infamous Musical Chairs abuse episode:

1. Pink running shoes
    2. White socks that went past the knee
    3. A huge Cowboy belt buckle
    4. Bright green short shorts
    5. A pirate shirt with 4 inch black buttons on the chest
    6. Fluorescent yellow waist pack
    7. Red Riding hood

That should wean a few more of them off Hubbard's zombie teats.

7. Helena Handbasket

Helena Handbasket Gold Meritorious Patron

1. Make a meaningless speech designed to reassure everybody.

2. Invent a new management structure to keep power-hungry types from taking over in the future. It would be based on my five-level plan of (bottom to top) judiciary, executive, chamber of elected representatives, chancellors, and directors; under the theory that some things are too important to be left to executives' discretion.

3. Review each senior manager and remove them from post where appropriate. Replace them by promoting the best auditors into those positions.

4. Upgrade the living conditions in the RPF, and allow RPFers to leave the RPF space for some hours every week. Then examine each person individually and "graduate" them where appropriate (most cases). Make the remaining RPF very tame.

5. Recalculate all freeloader debts. Any amount of any staff debit to be "retired" after so many years of continuing to be on staff, not kept around forever.

6. Improve living conditions/staff pay overall. Make increased pay retroactive to the beginning of this century, paid out as described in the next paragraph.

7. Reinstate the Claims Verification Board and have them review all monetary transactions in this century. Refund amounts collected in excess, by coertion, or unfairly. Do not wait for people to make claims, and do not prohibit people who get refunds from getting service again. Pay those refunds in equal installments over 50 years (yeah, that sucks, but given the total amount that's the only way it can be done). After doing that, revert to the original Claims Verification Board policy for any new claims.

8. Make sure staff get up the bridge, both as paid priority service, and free service with staff contract. Allow any claims as described in the previous paragraph to be applied to paid priority services, at a rate greater than would be paid in cash.

9. Eliminate most of what Ethics does.

10. Allow field auditors to audit. Make peace with the freezone.

Helena

8. Tell everybody to go home. REALLY!!! :thumbsup:

Sell off all the property, gold, investments, etc. and refund "donations" to as many living Cult victims as possible, then donate the remainder of the proceeds to actual worthy charities, after fully funding a former Sea Org trust fund for an annual living wage "pension" for every living former Sea Org member, and fully funding a college fund for all former Sea Org and Cadet Org members. :thumbsup:

Take out a full page ad in the world's major newspapers apologizing to one and all for the manipulations, frauds, lies and abuses perpetrated by Cult members over the years. :thumbsup:

9. TrevAnon

TrevAnon Big List researcher

Put all the CO$ material in the public domain with a GPL-licence.

This includes all books, tapes, DVDs, policy, tech, whatever.

This includes publishing it all on the COS-websites in PDF, ePub, MP3, MP4 etc. format.

People who are declared can finally download their declare order... Print on goldenrod at you own expense though! :biggrin:

10. guanoloco

guanoloco As-Wased

Start the Ideal Hole funding campaign.

11. I'd schedule an event to let everyone in on the secret

L. Ron Hubbard is back and he's busy work on new 'Tech', but he will not make any public appearances or release any of his new 'Tech' until we can get 1000 Scientologists to donate $100,000 each

I figure that would be enough money for me to cash out and call it a day.

12. Freeminds

Freeminds Bitter defrocked apostate

Ditch poor old Blubbard, and make the Harry Potter stories the basis for the future pursuit of super powers. (Pulp science fiction is so last century, darling.)

13. uniquemand

uniquemand Unbeliever

I'd convene a new "Freedom Congress" to determine which polices the organization should carry forward into the 21st Century, now that it's "birthing pains" are over. It's recognized by the IRS, it's fairly well known, perhaps it's time to switch from "us against the world mode" to "let's work on training auditors and delivering auditing mode".

If they did this, a lot of good might come of it.

14. La La Lou Lou

La La Lou Lou Crusader

I would tell everyone that they have earned a break and give them a months worth of pay travel money as needed and a bunch of condoms and a bloody big feast. I'd tell them to google exscientologist and lots of key words and ask them if they would like to return in two weeks. Those with no where to go would be sent to a holiday resort. Two weeks later if anyone comes back ask them what they want to do. Give them 'how to live in the wog world courses' based on reality, getting jobs a room etc. When the finances are sorted pay off all staff who were there at the end on an equal basis except for any senior execs in prison or under investigation.

15. Gadfly

Gadfly Crusader

:clap: :clap: :clap:

16. Idle Morgue

Idle Morgue Gold Meritorious Patron

I would liquidate all assets - EVERYTHING! Sell all properties and land - the bunkers - every single item with the exception of the books, lectures and all Scientology and Dianetics references - those would get destroyed!

I would refund everyone's (still alive) money and pay Sea Org and Staff (still alive) wages for time served.

I would burn all books, lecture, LRH photos, busts, e-meters - every single item of Scientology!

I would put an "Industry of Death" exhibit together that would travel the country going to High Schools and Colleges warning people of the dangers of the Scientology Cult! I would put together volunteers that would speak at Churches and Eductational areas warning of the dangers of Scientology.

This exhibit would include Photos of of Lisa McPherson before she went "CLEAR" and after she completed the "Introspection Rundown", "Alan the Scientologist" vidoes, Narconon deaths, stories of the suicides and cancers, shattered families, lists of every Scientologist that filed bankruptcy and had their homes foreclosed on etc...would be displayed for everyone to see what Scientology does to people. There would be a Biography of L Ron Hubbard stating the TRUTH about one of the greatest CON ARTIST'S of all time!

There would be a "HALL OF FAME" room with every single Scientology SP ever declared on the planet. Special tribute to those that risked their lives to expose the cult! This would include photos of the SP's and their heroic efforts to take down the evil cult. This would include every single person that "did something about it".

I would sit back and know with total certainty that I HELPED MANKIND! :happydance: It would feel real "theta"! :yes:

17. Churchill

Churchill Gold Meritorious Patron

​Will the last person out please turn off the lights?

18. He-man

He-man Hero extraordinary

1. Invite everyone to the biggest event for their life, buy the airplane tickets.

2. Rent some cool hulabaluba spot in LA

3. Tell everyone it was a fraud, thank them for all the fish.

4. Refund no one, not a penny would leave my pockets.

5. Sell everything.

6. Put up all "intelectual property" (LOL) on the public domain, everything apart form PC folders and Ethics folders, those I would have burned.

7. I don't believe in charity, I'd set up companies, Service companies that work in industries that require little or no education, with a guarantee to hire before anyone else gets it, for anyone who can prove that they have worked in the S.O or on a 5 year contract.

8. Keep enough monies to buy meself a boat, go on a cruise for the rest of my life. On a boat. Yah!

19. Idle Morgue

Idle Morgue Gold Meritorious Patron

Wow - WHAT did Scientology do to you? Get you to OT? Did you do your L's? Oh, please don't tell me you did "SUPER POWER"?
    - you are manifesting some of the side effects of some real crazy Scientology "services"...seem a just a wee bit self-fish! LOL

20. kate8024

kate8024 -deleted-

Staffed by 16 year olds in short shorts and 20 year olds in fake navy uniforms?