What's new

You wanna help Emma? Read this ...

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Right now, there's a smell of desperation about this cult that's got more than a hint of terror to it.

Emma's been Fair Gamed in a typically despicable OSA fashion and there's been other types of this going on (not so publicly) recently as well.

It's time to finish The Beast once and for all.

And here's how YOU can help.

You don't have to put yourself in the firing line like Emma, me or any of us who are publicly outspoken and known to OSA.

But each and every ex (and even some of those who've never been in) have knowledge of crimes by this cult - and most of those crimes have never been aired before.

If you feel brave enough, you can post them here under a pseudonym.

But you'll need some pointers on what to say so that the poor, overworked OSAspawn can't identify you (and trust me on this, they try to work out exactly who every new poster here and on every other "natter-board" is and sometimes aren't allowed to secure before they do.)

Or you just PM the details to me and I'll work out how to leak it for you.

Or you can PM someone else here you know and TRUST!

But the important part is that we put the stake through the heart of this beast NOW, before it gets a chance to hurt anybody else.

And we do that by exposing its crimes, just like OSA try to do to us (except we aren't the ones with crimes. :D)

Documents are great if you have them, but can be useless if they name you in any way and you wish to remain anonymous.

But even that MAY be able to be gotten around.

The thing is, your help is needed in any way you can that doesn't threaten you and yours in any way.

I know there's a lot of lurkers drift through here who would like to help but can't because this toxic cult has them screwed by threat of disconnection etc..

That's why I'm putting this out there - it's probably going to add to the target I've already got painted on me by OSA but to hell with that.

It's time to take out the garbage once and for all.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Wow, cool!

A Whistleblower thread!

police_blowing_whistle.gif

Perfect!​

Miss Pert

Silver Meritorious Patron
Hey Scooter,

I have something, I've already sent it to Nick X but haven't posted it because I didn't want OSA to be able to cover their arses due to having knowledge of what it is before any possible action is taken on it. Let me know if you want me to pm you with it.

Roan

Patron with Honors
It's time to finish The Beast once and for all.
And here's how YOU can help.
You don't have to put yourself in the firing line like Emma, me or any of us who are publicly outspoken and known to OSA.
But each and every ex (and even some of those who've never been in) have knowledge of crimes by this cult - and most of those crimes have never been aired before.
If you feel brave enough, you can post them here under a pseudonym.
But you'll need some pointers on what to say so that the poor, overworked OSAspawn can't identify you (and trust me on this, they try to work out exactly who every new poster here and on every other "natter-board" is and sometimes aren't allowed to secure before they do.)
Or you just PM the details to me and I'll work out how to leak it for you.
Or you can PM someone else here you know and TRUST!

What you describe has been going on for at least twenty years. On one anonymous message board after another. And yes, we are winning but what if...

What if EVERYBODY, all of sudden, all the time protested and posted under their own real name? Get rid of ALL anonymity?

More people would flood out of Scientology because they would quickly see their friends and family on the internet; free, prosperous, waiting for them and waiting to protect them. As it is now they see ominous looking nicks, avatars and anonymity. Feeds right into what OSA tells them about us: that we're shadowy criminal SP's. And yes, people still in ARE reading the internet.

For the Church (OSA) handling critics would suddenly become a thousand times more difficult. They're already overwhelmed, IMO, but this would obliterate them. OSA's trolls, spies, sock-puppets and double agents would cease to exist because everybody would be transparent. Every critic and activist would be known to each other. We could zaba-search, facebook search and otherwise (legally) check-out everyone involved: critics AND Scientologists.

Law enforcement and politicians would trust us more easily because we would be instantly and clearly seen for what we are: citizens of our respective communities requesting due justice. No masks, no avatars, no phony monikers, no aliases, no pseudonyms, etc.

5 years ago what I propose would be a very bad idea. Today I think it's an idea whose time has perhaps finally come. What I describe IS coming to pass: the Independents are proof of that. But I think we need to stop telling people that it is dangerous to speak out publicly against this criminal racket. It's not. But if we act afraid of them, they will feel fearsome. And they're not, they're weaklings.

It's time to stop "hiding" from these cowardly pricks. They will NEVER learn; they can NEVER reform and the body of "knowledge" they operate on can never be redeemed.

It's time for LRH and all he has wrought to be consigned to the dustbin of history and I submit that it can only really be completed in full view and in broad daylight.

Peter Roche
Tustin, CA

Supra

Patron
Real name

What you describe has been going on for at least twenty years. On one anonymous message board after another. And yes, we are winning but what if...

What if EVERYBODY, all of sudden, all the time protested and posted under their own real name? Get rid of ALL anonymity?

More people would flood out of Scientology because they would quickly see their friends and family on the internet; free, prosperous, waiting for them and waiting to protect them. As it is now they see ominous looking nicks, avatars and anonymity. Feeds right into what OSA tells them about us: that we're shadowy criminal SP's. And yes, people still in ARE reading the internet.

For the Church (OSA) handling critics would suddenly become a thousand times more difficult. They're already overwhelmed, IMO, but this would obliterate them. OSA's trolls, spies, sock-puppets and double agents would cease to exist because everybody would be transparent. Every critic and activist would be known to each other. We could zaba-search, facebook search and otherwise (legally) check-out everyone involved: critics AND Scientologists.

Law enforcement and politicians would trust us more easily because we would be instantly and clearly seen for what we are: citizens of our respective communities requesting due justice. No masks, no avatars, no phony monikers, no aliases, no pseudonyms, etc.

5 years ago what I propose would be a very bad idea. Today I think it's an idea whose time has perhaps finally come. What I describe IS coming to pass: the Independents are proof of that. But I think we need to stop telling people that it is dangerous to speak out publicly against this criminal racket. It's not. But if we act afraid of them, they will feel fearsome. And they're not, they're weaklings.

It's time to stop "hiding" from these cowardly pricks. They will NEVER learn; they can NEVER reform and the body of "knowledge" they operate on can never be redeemed.

It's time for LRH and all he has wrought to be consigned to the dustbin of history and I submit that it can only really be completed in full view and in broad daylight.

Peter Roche
Tustin, CA

GOOD IDEA I will now figure out how to change my handle of "Supra" to "Greg Williams"

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron

Peter Roche
Tustin, CA

It would be nice if this were to happen - very nice.

On reflection, when I first spoke to Senator Xenophon a year ago, Fair Game was a big concern for all of us.

But, as on everything else, the cult has failed to deliver what it promises.:omg:

Bear with me here as I explain.

I was as nervous as hell about what repercussions would happen after I went public, and so I waited for ....

And I waited some more for ....

Then I went and protested outside Melbourne org and I got?

A PI outside my work. In the afternoons only. Most days. Often late.

It rapidly became a joke.

I've been trolled viciously since and had a few other "cyber-bully" moments that didn't amount to much.

But I've always expected more.

And OSA's delivered?

Less. :roflmao:

NOW ....

If I can go on national tv several times, appear quoted in newspapers and magazines, do radio interviews and get ....

What?

It's like being on staff again - you just never get the exchange from them! :D

So you are probably right, Roan - it IS time for everyone to stand up and get rid of this cult once and for all.

But, if anybody out there still feels a bit scared, my offer still stands.

But seriously, OSA's really a toothless aging tiger trying desperately to find its false teeth before someone notices it doesn't have them. Nor any claws left.

It's taken them how long to have a go at Emma?

And that "go" is pathetic by all the standards that we'd feared OSA was capable of.

If they suddenly had several hundred more come out of the woodwork at them ....

RogerB

Crusader
Yep Roan speaks wisdom, and I'm glad to see some of my favorite people agree.

RogerB . . . (and you all know who I am! :yes:)

EP - Ethics Particle

Gold Meritorious Patron
Second that!

Yep Roan speaks wisdom, and I'm glad to see some of my favorite people agree.

RogerB . . . (and you all know who I am! :yes:)

Agreed - It has been a good while now since I "went public" as it were...but after all this time communinating as EP - well, EP is way more interesting as a moniker than plain ol' Mike Horton. :confused2:

EP

dexter gelfand

Patron Meritorious
Agreed - It has been a good while now since I "went public" as it were...but after all this time communinating as EP - well, EP is way more interesting as a moniker than plain ol' Mike Horton. :confused2:

EP

Right on. Let's all step into the light, and call out OSA and the CoS as being nothing more than the paper tigers they are. :thumbsup:

Love, Dex

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
I did that interview with St Petersburg Times and got nothing from Scino on it. Not bugging me at all. Don't care either way. Not afraid of them.

Yay.

But its time. NOW.

Even my brother is out now. (He has been since before me, but did not admit it until kind of recently).

Scientology has ZERO hold over me.

It's a great feeling.

Start with the first step: you know what it is for you. :thumbsup:

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
I agree on not being anonymous.. I have never been.. Uhm.. But I do recognize the need to be anon for some. I won't ask anyone to paint a target for OSA on their ass just because I do.

But they, OSA & Scientology, hasn't bothered me either. Not much anyway.. I think I have bothered them more.

:yes:

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
I can appreciate the sentiment. I haven't been anonymous since '98. But, other people are anonymous and, many *do* have good reasons, at least in their own minds, to remain anonymous. And I appreciate that too.

So, while I can see some value to 'everybody coming out', I don't think it's our place to pressure, much less insist that someone feel that they *must* 'come out' or even feel a little guilty.

It's bad enough that Marty is pushing for it, and, that's something I find suspicious. I'd hate to see that become the general tenor.

It's up to everybody to make that decision for himself; to make that judgment and choice. And, it *is* a choice.

I'm glad to see people talking whether 'out' or 'anonymous'. Every little bit helps.

Zinj

Free to shine

Shiny & Free

Peter Roche
Tustin, CA

That is truly what should happen and I hope the day it does is closer.
The more people stand tall and tell their story, the less the scare tactics work.

Yes, there can be consequences of disconnection etc, this has happened to me, yet I have faith that it will one day end when the light is shining on the truth of scientology so all can see. And that light gets stronger with every person speaking out as themselves, and breaking those invisible bonds.

mate

Patron Meritorious
Getting back on topic.

I was the Lead Case Supervisor for Sydney Day Org when the move to Castlereagh Street occurred. Shortly after the move, an informal childcare was established so that mothers could receive auditing (counseling). It was run by a junior staff member, when available, or more usually by one of the children themselves, and if I remember correctly, it was set up in the chapel. None of the junior staff members, who were assigned to look after the children, were in any way trained to carry out the task. So it was not surprising that the children were running around the org out of control most of the time. This was particularly the case with respect to the Foundation Org on the weekend, where the D of P, Peter Dunn, had difficulty coping, mainly because there were a lot more children and many of those, were the children of staff members. Note that the establishment of the childcare had nothing to do with the Sunday Service, it was already well established before it. Needless to say, the childcare violated all of the City of Sydney Council rules.

David Graham

mate

Patron Meritorious
To try again to bring this thread back on topic, I do believe that in the early ‘80s, a public scientologist had an incestuous relationship with some of his young daughters, which was covered up by the CofS at the time and has continued to be covered up as far as I know.. I do know his name, but this is not the right place to reveal it

David Graham

Anon.

I know it's been posted earlier, but cannot find it tonite; can someone please repost the pledgie site for Emma?

TIA <3