What's new

Youngest Basics Completion

Reasonable Lady

Patron with Honors
But they might be the words of a 14 year old who has done the "Basics". That is a lot of indocrination, and to experience it that young and to have people swooning over your (useless) accomplishment, well, she, for the lack of a better word, is fucked.:bigcry: I hope that she can recover.

RL

Terl

Patron with Honors
If a 14 year old kid managed to complete all the basics then she's probably pretty bright, even if the material is drivel. The things she's saying in the vid don't come across, to me anyway, as being "too mature"... But, I can see it from that point of view. Almost like someone's pulling a George Bush and feeding her the lines.

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.
It also was a little creepy how she stopped after every statement for applause!:clap: :clap: :clap:

Actually, she had not been drilled on that. If you watch the video (arghain), you will note that she was not prepared for audience response and had to repeat herself a couple of times until she got into the rhythm of say a line, wait for the condition response, say the next line ...

As for that "nervous titter", you can bet she will be drilled so thoroughly to remove that in any future appearances.

Sharone Stainforth

Silver Meritorious Patron
What is even more creepy is the applause itself.

Very creepy,clapping to a bronze bust.

Do you know whats even more creepy than that, for me at any rate, listening to a tape by LRH after all these years.Couldn't listen to it all, made me feel sick.

That poor girl,although i doubt she sees it like that at the moment,not like any 14year old i know thats for sure.

Imagine a whole world full of children clapping to LRHs bust,how frightening would that be?

sandygirl

Silver Meritorious Patron
I know....
and to think I was once one of these "clap-happy" morons.

How frigging embarrassing!!!:faceslap: :faceslap: :faceslap:

Good twin

Floater
Okay. I don't know how graduation is produced at Flag these days. But, on the Freewinds a few years back this is how it went:

Prior to graduation itself the graduates who were going to speak were determined. These graduates were asked to turn in their "success stories" These were then looked over and amended so they would be considered most appropriate and effective at graduation. The speech was rehearsed and coached before the actual ceremony.

Considering these graduation ceremonies at Flag are being recorded and exported for PR and dissem purposes, I would be very surprised if it wasn't well rehearsed and planned.
GT

Pixie

Crusader
Is it just me?

This is video of the "youngest full basic completions"

This girl is 14 years old.

Either I'm getting really jaded or something is really off in this new video.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=586383009120019077&hl=en

Oh god!! :omg: It's enough to make you puke! :puke: Next thing we'll here she'll be in the sea arrrgh as McSavages 'personal' assistant! She even taps her fingers on the table just like him, she thanked him too! :omg: :dizzy: :puke: :puke: Eww.. makes me shudder.. :puke2:

Pixie

Crusader
Okay. I don't know how graduation is produced at Flag these days. But, on the Freewinds a few years back this is how it went:

Prior to graduation itself the graduates who were going to speak were determined. These graduates were asked to turn in their "success stories" These were then looked over and amended so they would be considered most appropriate and effective at graduation. The speech was rehearsed and coached before the actual ceremony.

Considering these graduation ceremonies at Flag are being recorded and exported for PR and dissem purposes, I would be very surprised if it wasn't well rehearsed and planned.
GT

Well of course that's how it all goes, isn't $cientology just one big PR stunt? Yes, lets get the kids at Flag, yes, lets brainwash the whole f****ing world! Ugh! :puke2:

Pixie

Crusader
I know....
and to think I was once one of these "clap-happy" morons.

How frigging embarrassing!!!:faceslap: :faceslap: :faceslap:

I know!! And that's the worst bit!! :duh: :duh: Clappy clappy happy happy hip hip hooreys yeehaaaa's.. oh god, this is the worst I have seen, listening to all that total crap. And for sure, I did it myself too.. :eyeroll: :no: :no: A brainwashed cultie who knew no better, dilusional, utterly dilusional.. :no: