What's new

Your folder

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
So I think this guy's a different Peter Alexander than the one you may be thinking of...

The one I am thinking of was a Clear. He was an OSA auditing deal, or at least security kinda thing. He was being audited in an ASHO auditing room. I think they were trying to recover him, or prevent a refund. Not sure.

He got his refund.

It was late 2003.

Same name.

He used to, I think, and still may, own the Totally Fun Company. Patricia Greenway (the eeeevil gypsy queen whom some people like to scream about) is the VP there.

Anyway, he left CofS and became a critic. Several years ago on a.r.s. there was a post where he said he'd been picketing and somebody came out and yelled stuff at him that they could only have seen in his pc folder.

http://www.scientology-lies.com/pickets/cw/000430peter.html

See, I have musical ambitions and I cringe at the idea of abtaining ANY kind of celebrity only to have some SO member show up at my door step with a copy of my folder.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
See, I have musical ambitions and I cringe at the idea of getting ANY kind of celebrity only to have some SO member show up at my door step with a copy of my folder.

Why? It's a bluff. They can't exactly release stuff openly, and the only way "an exposé" has credibility is coming from some kind of authoritative source.

Unless it is provable, like they say you have five nipples and you can't take your shirt off to disprove it because you really have four.

Paul

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.
When I blew, I was in the process of trying to route out anyway, so it came down to a sudden decision that "this afternoon when I walk out, I'm not coming back."

If I had been all paranoid at the time, I would have made sure I got hold of my Ethics and PC folders, but I did no such planning, and figure that even if I went back as a self-plant and joined staff purely to access those files, they're probably computer scanned or micro-fiched by now anyway.

But I think some higher ups know that I'm not blackmail material. I was told my "overts were so big, I couldn't even see them..." I picked out the biggest overt I could find, walked out at lunch and went and confronted it. It was big for me, but the terminal on the other end didn't care.

Same thing with blackmail, I would write up the issue of the blackmail and take it to the police. Like someone else on here said: he thought about the real overts in his life, the genuinely illegal things, like speeding, parking fines, etc., and what the org has on you is nothing.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
When I blew, I was in the process of trying to route out anyway, so it came down to a sudden decision that "this afternoon when I walk out, I'm not coming back."

If I had been all paranoid at the time, I would have made sure I got hold of my Ethics and PC folders, but I did no such planning, and figure that even if I went back as a self-plant and joined staff purely to access those files, they're probably computer scanned or micro-fiched by now anyway.

But I think some higher ups know that I'm not blackmail material. I was told my "overts were so big, I couldn't even see them..." I picked out the biggest overt I could find, walked out at lunch and went and confronted it. It was big for me, but the terminal on the other end didn't care.

Same thing with blackmail, I would write up the issue of the blackmail and take it to the police. Like someone else on here said: he thought about the real overts in his life, the genuinely illegal things, like speeding, parking fines, etc., and what the org has on you is nothing.

The thing here is, blackmail is a particular subset of extortion, and, extortion may or may not have a monetary background. It can also be to extort 'compliance' , which is the 'Church's' whole purpose. But, it's also questionable whether a prosecutor will prosecute, since, because it is a criminal conspiracy, the 'Church' can present legions of willing perjurors and almost infinitely obstruct justice and hide evidence.

But, it doesn't really matter, because, with extortion, once the person refuses to be extorted, the 'Church' has shot its wad. They can murder and harass and 'ruin utterly' (if unsuccessfully) all they want; but, they can't coerce compliance, unless the target goes along with it. And every case is a potential time bomb for the 'Church', because every publicly exposed bit of extortion becomes infinitely dangerous.

What they're left with is 'Disconnection'; it's really the only weapon they can and do routinely use, although, there are exceptions where they go far further.

But, it's why 'Disconnection' is so important to them. No OT powerz; just hate.

Zinj

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Okay, I'll give it a shot. I didn't know if the "yawn" thing was some sort of play on the study tech phenomena, so I thought it was just a joke site. Sorry about asking for the PDF files, I live in LA so it doesn't register to me sometimes that sharing copy write is illegal. :\

It's all right.

It's just one of those things that needs to be asked from time to time.

Carry on.

Meet other Ex's. Share Your Experiences. Reunite with old friends.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Okay, I'll give it a shot. I didn't know if the "yawn" thing was some sort of play on the study tech phenomena, so I thought it was just a joke site. Sorry about asking for the PDF files, I live in LA so it doesn't register to me sometimes that sharing copy write is illegal. :\

One hard thing about being a plant is that to gain/retain credibility you have to keep your cover. So you present a cover story (which you did), and then you have to respond when people ask you questions, and make sure the answers are consistent with whatever story you have going.

It's now about an hour since I asked you what critical books you read (twice) and you haven't answered.

Of course, you don't have to answer my questions at all, but since you still appear to be online it looks suspicious. :)

The best way to allay suspicion, to the extent that is possible anyway, is to join in the chat room and give consistent responses there. In real time. :)
That should get you accepted fairly quickly.

Or not.

I have a very iffy (off and on) Internet connection some evenings, so you won't necessarily see me there. But I'm sure others will oblige.

Paul

One hard thing about being a plant is that to gain/retain credibility you have to keep your cover. So you present a cover story (which you did), and then you have to respond when people ask you questions, and make sure the answers are consistent with whatever story you have going.

It's now about an hour since I asked you what critical books you read (twice) and you haven't answered.

Of course, you don't have to answer my questions at all, but since you still appear to be online it looks suspicious. :)

The best way to allay suspicion, to the extent that is possible anyway, is to join in the chat room and give consistent responses there. In real time. :)
That should get you accepted fairly quickly.

Or not.

I have a very iffy (off and on) Internet connection some evenings, so you won't necessarily see me there. But I'm sure others will oblige.

Paul

I'm sorry, I could have sworn that I answered you on both counts that you asked. Also, sure, why the hell not I'll join the chartroom, I did yesterday and no one was there so I left but whatever.

I'm using the Java client and no one is here. Whatever, why the fuck am I even bothering to try and prove I'm not a plant, if you think I am then fuck off and don't deal with me. I didn't fucking come here for that shit, all I've been doing is relating my own experiences and asking questions, a couple were wrong stupid questions to ask, but I've stopped and am now just trying to be part of a community of people who fell away from the Church. Maybe I'd have been better off simply not posting.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
I'm using the Java client and no one is here. Whatever, why the fuck am I even bothering to try and prove I'm not a plant, if you think I am then fuck off and don't deal with me. I didn't fucking come here for that shit, all I've been doing is relating my own experiences and asking questions, a couple were wrong stupid questions to ask, but I've stopped and am now just trying to be part of a community of people who fell away from the Church. Maybe I'd have been better off simply not posting.

We're there. I don't know why you can't see us, sorry. Try a different way of accessing the chat.

Paul

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Hi Sargon,

The java chat it a bit defunct at the moment.

Just go to the home page and you'll see a running chat box up the top. That's the chat that is being talked about.

Regards,

Emma

ExScnDude

Patron with Honors
When you think about it, the contents of a PC folder consist mostly of everything that is NOT the PC.

We had an exec at our org once, one of those pregnant outcasts from the Sea Org, whom I caught browsing through the PC folders of one of her juniors in the guise of checking for case gain. But in reality, she was just someone who had an ax to grind with a junior.

But what truly pissed me off about this is that it showed such a fundamental misunderstanding of what auditing is - a ten year vet from Int who is completely clueless about why she is even on staff.

Anyway, I wrote her a huge cram which she refused to do.

About a year later, she and her husband were both up for a Board of Review for having embezzled funds from the org.

Moral of the story: Don't piss off the C/S. :D

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
When you think about it, the contents of a PC folder consist mostly of everything that is NOT the PC.

We had an exec at our org once, one of those pregnant outcasts from the Sea Org, whom I caught browsing through the PC folders of one of her juniors in the guise of checking for case gain. But in reality, she was just someone who had an ax to grind with a junior.

But what truly pissed me off about this is that it showed such a fundamental misunderstanding of what auditing is - a ten year vet from Int who is completely clueless about why she is even on staff.

Anyway, I wrote her a huge cram which she refused to do.

About a year later, she and her husband were both up for a Board of Review for having embezzled funds from the org.

Moral of the story: Don't piss off the C/S. :D

I'm thinking the only reason they write "Confidential Confessional Priest/ Penitent Priveledged file" (which is supposed to be on every pc folder) is to keep out only non-Scientologists such as government and police, etc.

Div6

Crusader
I'm thinking the only reason they write "Confidential Confessional Priest/ Penitent Priveledged file" (which is supposed to be on every pc folder) is to keep out only non-Scientologists such as government and police, etc.

That is correct. The "policy" of writing that on every PC folder was instituted after the massive FBI raids on Cedars and FCDC in the mid 70's.

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
That is correct. The "policy" of writing that on every PC folder was instituted after the massive FBI raids on Cedars and FCDC in the mid 70's.

Well, it seems they also use it to keep out untrained, new staff. Once they are on staff long enough and understand how to "deal with it" (whatever that means), they think they have reason to look in pc folders.

Everyone does it, some time or another.

I have, in fact, read all of my own pc folders.

Several times.

I even cleaned it out when it had a ton of duplicate/undone/unstarted programs.

My folder was really, really fat. And I hated that.

Is that a WH? Not for me.

I told them about it.