What's new

Your only communication line to the Church

Little Bear Victor

Silver Meritorious Patron
Has anyone had any success in applying the clause in the disconnection policies that your only communication line with the Church is the International Justice Chief? Meaning anyone been in comm with this terminal?

I was wondering how well the Church is applying this policy.

When I left, I wrote IJC several (almost ten) communications to see if he would respond. I got one ack where he asked me to repeat what I had told him in my prior comms -- which was after several months and after I alerted someone else in the Church that I wasn't getting any answers from IJC.

Anyone else tried to contact him to help you in getting you through your A to E steps and back into Scientology? (Not that I was trying to get back in, but I was interested in finding out if even this line was all BS PR, which it seems to be in my experience. Sorta like the cancellation of Fair Game.)

Any experiences on this matter to share?

It'd be nice to document how well this point, which is undoubtedly used in court cases against SPs to show that "in Scientology people are given a chance," is being adhered to in practice by the Church.

If you haven't, why don't you drop him a line and see if he answers: He is, after all, your only on-policy comm line with the church. His e-mail address is: [email protected]

Victor

Div6

Crusader
Has anyone had any success in applying the clause in the disconnection policies that your only communication line with the Church is the International Justice Chief? Meaning anyone been in comm with this terminal?

When I left, I wrote IJC several (almost ten) communications to see if he would respond. I got one ack where he asked me to repeat what I had told him in my prior comms -- which was after several months and after I alerted someone else in the Church that I wasn't getting any answers from IJC.

Anyone else tried to contact him to help you in getting you through your A to E steps and back into Scientology? (Not that I was trying to get back in, but I was interested in finding out if even this line was all BS PR, which it seems to be in my experience. Sorta like the cancellation of Fair Game.)

It'd be nice to document how well this point, which is undoubtedly used in court cases against SPs to show that "in Scientology people are given a chance," is being adhered to in practice by the Church.

If you haven't, why don't you drop him a line and see if he answers: He is, after all, your only on-policy comm line with the church. His e-mail address is: [email protected]

Victor

In my experience IJC is usually posted by a teenage kid to avoid legal liability issues. Other than that it is a black hole for flaps...

Little Bear Victor

In my experience IJC is usually posted by a teenage kid to avoid legal liability issues. Other than that it is a black hole for flaps...

Anyone know a person by the name Mike Ellis to tell me if he is a teenage kid? (From what I hear he's now the IJC -- or, at least was until this.)

Terril park

Sponsor

Victor

I've heard over the years many stories. Can't recall name place and form etc except for one I recently heard of. I 'm not at liberty to comment on that, but its plain psychotic. Mostly there is no response, or lost documents.

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
CJC was in touch with me for a while. They say they lost contact with me due to address changes, which is crap cause its very easy for them to find out my current address. Plus I left a forwarding address.

They have yet to give me a proper FL bill. It keeps being "compiled". Its been a year or so since I have heard from them.

I have kept every single letter. I am organized and I have a file of everything, including my declare and my Comm Ev issue.

I thought Al Sterson was IJC. Not anymore? Mike Ellis I think was in that office. I think he is a kid (in his 20's), which means NOTHING in the Sea Org.

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Anyone know a person by the name Mike Ellis to tell me if he is a teenage kid? (From what I hear he's now the IJC -- or, at least was until this.)

The Ellis family is big in the SO at ANZO.

Last I heard there were 2 x Mark Ellis and 1 x Kerry Ellis. One of the Marks was Programs Chief while his wife Kerry was CO CLO. I believe they had a son in the Cadet Org who would be about 20 now. It could be him.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire

Victor

I got declared in December 2004. It wasn't unexpected, or unwelcome for that matter. CJC WUS sent me a letter about it. I wrote to her twice with queries, and each time received a prompt, polite reply that answered my questions exactly.

I was surprised at the prompt, accurate communications. Impressed even.

Paul

jodie

Patron with Honors
Depends where you are. In many cases, your "IJC" becomes the local OSA chief.

- jodie

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
CJC WUS was a girl? I met him. In May 04. He was writing to me until sometime in 05. A girl? You sure?

Oh. I have the letters buried somewhere, not sure where. I assumed it was a girl. I thought he/she had a girl's name. But I never spoke on the phone or visited. What was the name of yours?

Paul

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
Richard Valle. He is for PAC. WUS may be a different person. Its two different sectors, though it doesnt seem like it. PAC is for the PAC Sea Org bases.

WUS is for all the orgs in WUS, like Alb, Seattle, Portland, etc etc.

Little Bear Victor

Does this mean the orthodoxy now considers you Special?

Special in what way? I'm probably quite special for them in a few ways. Not special enough for anyone to get in comm with me from the Church, however. Not IJC, not OSA. It'd be nice to know, either way, how special I am these days. I guess I'll have to keep exercising my human rights more before I become special enough.

I figured that if the orthodoxy is expecting their IJC to follow policy and it is widely enough known that he isn't, he might not stay on that post for very long. Or, if the orthodoxy hears that 20-year old people may not be viewed as very competent for the post of an INTERNATIONAL JUSTICE CHIEF, which sounds a bit like Attorney General, in a court of law, we might get a different person there within 24 hours of the recognition of such a fact.

wolfright

Patron
Richard Valle. He is for PAC.

Holy sh*t I knew Richard, and his sister Roxanne. She was in div 6 at ASHO and he was at ASHO too but got transferred to CLO... I forgot he got moved to HCO. Weird. They are both skinny skinny, quiet and sorta lonely kids. I think maybe their parents joined and didn't give them much of a choice, but that's just my assumption based on old partial data.

It's so strange to hear old names from back in the day.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Richard Valle. He is for PAC. WUS may be a different person. Its two different sectors, though it doesnt seem like it. PAC is for the PAC Sea Org bases.

WUS is for all the orgs in WUS, like Alb, Seattle, Portland, etc etc.

Thanks, Bea. It definitely wasn't a Richard that wrote to me. I would never mock up a girl with that name. :)

Paul

Lee_from_phx

Patron with Honors

I actually met the CJC (continental justice chief ) WUS once and he was this young guy who had just come off the EPF. So I wouldn't be surprised if the IJC was just some green flunky who is just supposed to keep a chair warm at INT.

This was many years ago mind you and the CJC is almost definitely someone else now.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
I actually met the CJC (continental justice chief ) WUS once and he was this young guy who had just come off the EPF. So I wouldn't be surprised if the IJC was just some green flunky who is just supposed to keep a chair warm at INT.

This was many years ago mind you and the CJC is almost definitely someone else now.

I remember IJC being held at different times by Hamish Hamilton, Sue Porter and Paul Laquerre, all long-time SO and competent people. This was around 1989-1995.

Paul

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
I remember IJC being held at different times by Hamish Hamilton, Sue Porter and Paul Laquerre, all long-time SO and competent people. This was around 1989-1995.

Paul

Paul Laquerre got RPFed because he hit an old man while he was riding his motorcycle and the guy died from complications and the family sued the church for that. I think he graduated the RPF.

Hamish I have no info on.

Sue Porter - what a nice lady she was - at least to me. Never had run-ins with her. But with Jeff Porter, oh my god. He reminds me of the bad guy (s) from the Matrix.

Last letter I got from IJC was from Al Sternson.