What's new

YouTube movie

beyond_horizons

Patron Meritorious
In the early 80’s, a few years after getting involved in scientology, I had my first encounter with a critic's work. It was a time when and where I found myself in a collage library shocked and compelled to gut the pages from “The Scandal of Scientology” by Paulette Cooper.

I removed the book from the book shelf and took it into the men's room. I was compelled to shred it into tiny pieces and attempted to dispose of the remnants in the toilet.

When the toilet plugged up, I carefully "and at cause" removed as much as I could, disassembled my ink pen and soiled the remaining pages with ink as to render text unreadable. I buried the torn pages under refuge at the bottom of a trashcan. It was if I had no control over my body.

It took the better part of an hour or so to do the job right!

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
BH thanks for that story.
Isn't it amazing when you look back and see how we thought?

The first time I went online to xenu.net I just could not click through the links. I was sure they were the ravings of mad squirrels who had terrible crimes and I didn't go back for years. The indoctrination was that deep.

Thank goodness I am free of that! :happydance:

Lovesnightsky

Silver Meritorious Patron
Yes BH, thanks for that. It makes me understand more of why I did the things I did while on staff. It helps, thanks.