What's new

Zencypher's story.

Zencypher

Thought it was time I shared my story. Any of you who know me will recognise me from the story, though if you must guess, then PM me and I will advise if you are right or not (but please keep it private as for now, that's how I prefer it).
Long story short, I go suckered in at a vulnerable time in my life, joining to fix my 'ruin', and in the end staying to recruit more for the borg cult. I was in for approx. five years, joining in 2002 in Sydney, and leaving about the end of 2007, up in the small country town masquerading as a capital city, known as Brisbane.
I didn't get very far, preferring to go to the pub than study (was just more god damn fun!) , though I did finish my purification rundown (refund me~!!!), and possibly TR 0.
I got in through a combination of getting stoned and bullbaiting stress testers, and though a guy I knew called Damon Markopulis, who, shall we say is a bit of a misfit with scientolgy, and who could be playfully described as a definite individual (lol for better or for worse). He, combined with Han lien Li ( who ended up being my FSM), could be said to be the ones who pushed and prodded to get me in.
What really sold it for me was the 'science' behind the pinch test, allowing me to silence all my doubt, and that I was told that it did not matter if my GF or family were not Scios (BULLSHIT!!!).
I did a lot for the local cult, painting, and catering for various functions etc.
Maybe the brainwashing did not take, but I started to notice inconsistencies with the full story. Diane Gilbert (the ED) was always verbal teching me, and it bit her in the arse, as I am extremely intelligent (just the facts, don't be a hater! :coolwink: ) and was trained from a young age in public discourse and argument (in another cult lol), so when she contradicted herself or the lectures or whatever, I would try to clarify, she would bullshit some more, and I would nod and smile and file it away under my WTF folder in my head.
Another thing I noticed during one of the cult's overpriced lectures they were flogging to raise money for the 'ideal' org, was that my IQ was way above all the OTs when we did the culty tests (They didn't even notice me looking, hows that for OT?!). None of this fit, if you know what I mean.
Anyways, long story short, my non-scio GF got Cancer, she moved up here to stay with her mum, so I followed, went about as broke as you can be, as I was the only one earning cash. THEN the cult released the basics, and I was regged massively. They just were relentless, to the point that I lied to my GF about what the cult was calling for (MONEY!!!!!), and she overheard my conversation and worked out what it was all about (MONEY!!!!). She overheard this because the seeargh fuck won't get off the line (REG REG REG REG REG!).... eventually we split up, then I split with the cult, and end up having to change my number because I was getting ( I may be exaggerating but doubt it) at least thirty calls a day. it was embarrassing, like having an ex stalk you. Your friends start asking WTF with all the phone calls....
I never could understand how Blubber lips could make such a collossal cluster fuck of publishing all his books and be so god damn omnipitent. When they rolled out the whole typist was an SP BS it became the beginning of the end. It does not make sense. Like, If Ron could spot SPs, then please explain. If He was so OT, so knowing, then please, would you like to come this way and inspect the bridge I am currently selling, real or way or otherwise. :thumbsup:
So, hope you enjoyed my story, hope a few of you recognise me and say hello.
Peace out. I may have thought some people acted like dicks ( Don't we all sometimes though), but Honestly, Hope they are all out and are listening to their consciences again an d maybe, even acting like humans. Almost everyone I met, no matter how whacked out ment well. I hope that makes sense.
LOL I was all fucked up on life, then I found scientology and now I'm all fucked up on scientology (Was).
Peace out. :yes:

Petey C

Silver Meritorious Patron
Welcome, Zencypher, interesting story! This is the place to de-fuck up on Scientology for sure.

Zencypher

Its interesting, I alternate between periods of utter rage and periods of forgiveness...the dichotomy is a little confusing. I wish I could hold both and it make sense, hold either and be determined, or hold none and be free.
I would truly like OSA to come over when I feel rage - they would need some friends to come and shovel all the bits left over into a bucket and, if they are really lucky, to a hospital.
My Punching bag is becoming quite worn out with the practice. :blush:

Arthur Dent

Silver Meritorious Patron
Welcome, Zencypher!
Thanks for opening up here! This board will help unburden a lot of those feelings and may help you let it go and get on with the rest of your life, which is the most important thing! Glad your involvement wasn't as long as many but sorry it even was!!
Enjoy your stay here...
See you around!

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.
Welcome to the board. You're far too recent for me to know who you are and, yes, I noticed the same thing. According to the Scn IQ test I'm about 150. According to a Mensa test I had to cheat to get 140. I would see these "superbeing" OTs who couldn't even key numbers into a calculator properly.

I have the feeling that sometimes I think too loudly and other people really do know what I'm thinking. I remember sitting opposite someone who seemed totally lost and confused and it must have just been my look because I hadn't said anything, "Yes, I am Clear. I was much worse before."

Policy and printed materials vs Verbal Tech was very much an issue. Of course, citing policy to counter the verbal tech always resulted in Ethics action...