What's new

Here it is, your passport to Scientology godhood: Next stop, infinity!

RSS Feed

RSS Feeder Bot
There is a new post up at the Underground Bunker

Here it is, your passport to Scientology godhood: Next stop, infinity!

Sunny Pereira has come through with a great treat for us today. It’s her Scientology “passport,” and we have it complete for you.

A Scientology passport? Yeah, we weren’t familiar with it either. But we’re sure glad Sunny managed to save hers. We asked her to help us understand what it was.

[...]

Sunny Pereira has come through with[.......]

Continue reading...

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
The tremendous amount of courses training, processing, lectures she did, listenend to and received is stunning.
Pure brainswashing with ridicule non-sense useless stuff in real life ...

Thousands and thousands of hours and days...

As a side note, we ever had a discussion about $cientology and the concept of infinity.
I recall saying $cientology is selling people immortality, and thus makes it a psychotic system as we can't be immortal. But they clearly wrote it on the passeport. I guess it's a button that works. (everybody is feared of dying and going into the void of the nothingness...)

phenomanon

Canyon
The tremendous amount of courses training, processing, lectures she did, listenend to and received is stunning.

As a side note, we ever had a discussion about $cientology and the concept of infinity.
I recall saying $cientology is selling people immortality, and thus makes it a psychotic system as we can't be immortal. But they clearly wrote it on the passeport. I guess it's a button that works. (everybody is feared of dying and going into the void of the nothingness...)
The idea of scn selling immortality is reprehensible to me. The betrayal of Self to grant another the ownership of my immortality is the worst betrayal of Self that I can imagine.

Dave B.

Maximus Ultimus Mostimus
The idea of scn selling immortality is reprehensible to me. The betrayal of Self to grant another the ownership of my immortality is the worst betrayal of Self that I can imagine.

Yep. And they hold it like a sword over your head.

Asst. "Chaplain" Lisa (thug-life) Starkey of ASHO pounded on that one hard with me cuz I was being a BIG problem wanting my money back.

"But you'll lose your eternity!"

"Uh-huh" "Give me my money back."

"We're not a bank here."

"You sure took my money like a bank."

Variations on that for 5 or 10 minutes...

"But you'll lose your eternity"

"Well, I made it this far I think I'll be OK the rest of that way, honey." "Gimme me my M********F******* money back."

"Do you want me to declare you?"

"Do you want me to start throwing shit?" "My money. Want it back."

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Just from the git-go this looked like one of those know-besty bright ideas from the PR guys doomed to failure due to complexity and the inability to revise. Somebody was probably made to stay up for days without sleep pushing for stats on how many of these were issued until somebody else realized they were out-PR by leaving a historical paper trail of the con and making people think through the logic of how this could be re-used in another lifetime...and how ridiculous it looks to wogs.

I'm imagining DM or a Scientology spokesperson trying to explain this on national TV. So like do they spread out a bunch of things like prayer wheels, tea cups and old clothes and if a person recognizes their stuff from a past life then their passport is validated or re-issued or is this all done on the e-meter? Curious minds want to know!

Victoria

Patron Meritorious
I got one of these back in the 80’s, pretty sure at ASHO.
They didn’t seem to catch on then either.

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish

Wouldn't all that leave a crusty residue or what?
And much more than a bathtub ring too, I'm sure...
Would be hell to scrub away all the years and years of buildup scale in order to cleanse oneself of it all, but wash we must!
A little at a time, a day at a time.

Dave B.

Maximus Ultimus Mostimus
I heard if you come back to a $cientology Org. in your next life you had a password, or number code you presumably told the CS? Or maybe I heard something like that on one of Hubbards' tapes. Does anyone know if this was actually "a thing."

renegade

Silver Meritorious Patron
I heard if you come back to a $cientology Org. in your next life you had a password, or number code you presumably told the CS? Or maybe I heard something like that on one of Hubbards' tapes. Does anyone know if this was actually "a thing."
I knew someone who said they were past life Clear. They were told, "Ok, come up with the name and Clear number so we can get your folders."

I got one of those passports from eBay (I'm a never-in). It is kind of a sad way to sum up a person's life. The holder was born in 1920, so is probably dead now. In the Scientology Completions List online, he is listed as "Clear" (Source Magazine #37, August 1982) and "Sunshine Rundown" (Source Magazine #36, June 1982). The passport was issued March 26, 1990 (at Flag Service Org, so the holes in the top left of the cover spell out "FSO", not "CCI" like Sunny's). It says he was a lifetime member of IAS and was clear number 23,435 (May 1, 1982). The serial numbers of his primary and backup E-meters are written in the passport. Pretty much all of his stamps (training and processing) were stamped and initialed on March 26, 1990, except for a few that are dated March 20, 1990. He joined the Sea Org January 1, 1987.

Did he do any training or processing after March, 1990? What did he do for a living (before Scientology)? How much money did he spend in Scientology? If he had taken his Scientology materials and burned them in a fire, would it have been an impressive fire? (a subjective question, I know.) If he had never been in Scientology, how much better would his life have been, for him and for his family (in terms of both finances and relationships)? It is sad when you think about how little he probably achieved in life outside of Scientology.

His "tech estimate" is written on a scrap of paper tucked inside the passport. It is a very long estimate with lots of levels to go. He had joined the S.O. at the time the estimate was written (he joined the S.O. in 1987, the T.E. is dated March 20, 1990). Perhaps he realized he would never finish the bridge, and wanted to "get credit" for training/processing when he got his next "meat body"?

EDIT: First, I can't believe this guy subjected himself to "LRH Car School". Second, the FSM in-charge when he got his lifetime IAS membership (March 30, 1990) looks like someone named "Beth" (bad handwriting). And third, when the passport holder was certified as a Scientology chaplain in good standing (page 49 of the passport) the certifying chaplain's initials were "JD".

So I must ask - how much did he spend to be a part of this "mutual admiration society" before joining the S.O.? And how much human capital did he spend after joining the S.O. at age 67? Did they "use him up" financially and then convince him to join the S.O. so they could "use up" his remaining years? And how many years before they offloaded him to a nursing home in Pinellas County, the address in the passport? Scientology - what a way to waste a life. Today it is likely that nobody even remembers who this person was.

Last edited:

pineapple

I knew someone who said they were past life Clear. They were told, "Ok, come up with the name and Clear number so we can get your folders."
Interesting. When was this?

Of course if you'd gone clear in the early days of dianetics you wouldn't have a clear number. I don't think you'd have a folder either, as I don't believe they did session admin in those days. Perry Chapdelaine, an old-timer who has some videos on Youtube, says they didn't. (Chapdelaine audited the infamous Ron Howes to "clear.")

@phenomanon would know. She might want to comment.

renegade

Interesting. When was this?

Of course if you'd gone clear in the early days of dianetics you wouldn't have a clear number. I don't think you'd have a folder either, as I don't believe they did session admin in those days. Perry Chapdelaine, an old-timer who has some videos on Youtube, says they didn't. (Chapdelaine audited the infamous Ron Howes to "clear.")

@phenomanon would know. She might want to comment.
I think this happened in the 80's? I may have incorrectly added that the Clear number was needed in the above response. But definitely the name so the folders or records could be located.

When trying to get them into the org, they'd stubbornly say their next step is to handle that first, yet could not come up with a name. The result was they never got regged nor did any services.