What's new

New member. A little about myself? I was a scientologist between the years, 1978-1985

Rmack

Van Allen Belt Sunbather
Re: New member. A little about myself? I was a scientologist between the years, 1978-

Does anyone remember Ira and patty crowe at fcdc ln 1985?

You did it, Mr O. Well done.

Now, we would all love to hear some of your stories from the period.

Please?

Just hit 'Reply to Thread' and do it again.

mromni

Patron
Re: New member. A little about myself? I was a scientologist between the years, 1978-

I was a staff member ln 1985 at fcdc. i cant tell you my whole story, all at once, as lt was fuckin intense and the pieces will come to me as
l move along.

when l was there they were just starting to get lnto this trip, where they would try to keep you from leaving by physically restraining you.
Does anyone remember Jerry, who worked ln treasury with the fat guy lester? anyway l worked for Bob negra at the time, and l was
trying to go to work, as there was an ethics lssue pending. anyway Jerry tried to stop me with force. lf anyone remembers Jerry then
you know he was/ls a small guy. Anyway l did'nt want to hurt the guy, but he forced me to throw him ln the gutter (we were outside at the time) then as he was getting up l could tell by the look ln his face that he was'nt ready to give up, until l told him "If you grab me again lm
going to punch you ln the face". That was the end of his attempts to stop me.

mromni

Patron

The sad thing ls that l grew to love some of these people. l understand that some of my favorites are still active. Like Raymond and Irene
Rochefort, Ira and Patty Crowe. how about Bill Austin, or Xiamara the little spanish girl that worked In div.5. she was so sweet spirited I
pray that shes gone.

Many of these people l did'nt like. The higher on the bridge, the bigger the Dick head. This Is not completely acurate but Its close.
These people would'nt know an evil psychotic being(Hubbards SP's) If lt bit them on the ass.

Some of my worse experiences was when the Gestapo (Sea Org) came to town. I usually Just bolted out the door, headed to one of the
many bars on the main drag, and worried about the ethics handling later lol. Does anyone remember the name of that street that S street
ran Into? Its been so long, almost 30 years now.

Leland

Crusader

The sad thing ls that l grew to love some of these people. l understand that some of my favorites are still active. Like Raymond and Irene
Rochefort, Ira and Patty Crowe. how about Bill Austin, or Xiamara the little spanish girl that worked In div.5. she was so sweet spirited I
pray that shes gone.

Many of these people l did'nt like. The higher on the bridge, the bigger the Dick head. This Is not completely acurate but Its close.
These people would'nt know an evil psychotic being(Hubbards SP's) If lt bit them on the ass.

Some of my worse experiences was when the Gestapo (Sea Org) came to town. I usually Just bolted out the door, headed to one of the
many bars on the main drag, and worried about the ethics handling later lol. Does anyone remember the name of that street that S street
ran Into? Its been so long, almost 30 years now.

Sure....Connecticut Ave.

LOL......about bolting the doors and heading to the local bar when SO came to town.....so funny.

mromni

Patron

Actually my story began In 1978, when I decided to go out west. LA to be exact. Thats where I met Rmack. Hes the one that Introduced me
to Scientology. Everybody give Rmack a big hand,lol. Anyway I started the com course at the Riverside mission, probably around the end of
Nov. 78. Then l got tired of driving all the way from LA to Riverside just to stare at someone In a chair that was staring back at me,lol. So
l transfered to the Redondo beach mission. This was a 5 min. drive which made the chair thing more bearable.

Well then Rmack joined the SO and I moved back to VA. where I stayed Inactive as a Scien. for quite some time. I guess about 84 l started
getting on line at FCDC as a public member. They just basicly used me as a slave until I joined staff In 85 at such time l became a bigger slave
lol. Then I began to understand some things. Like why I got so many of them touching letters as a public member,lol. I remember my many
trips down Into central files to grab folders, to avoid an ethics handling. I forgot how many letters were required a week, but I remember It
sucked.

I was the purif IC/expediter by the way. Yep, at the bottom of the totem pole big time. Most of my pay checks were between 10 and 15 dollars.
So of course I needed a moon light. The best thing I could come up with at the time was going to work for Mark White head, A public on lines
Scientologist. This guy was so tight, when he coughed, the skin on his dick rolled up. he payed 5 dollars an hour. In fact to this day he owes
me 200 dollars. I think I got declared an sp, and as a result he got me on the fair games rule. does anyone know what happened to him,
or his wife zorilda? I think they split up. Mark always complained about Zorilda not giving It up,lol. Well Its getting late so I reckon this
concludes tonights story Good night and God bless.

chipgallo

Patron Meritorious

... l worked for Bob negra at the time

I worked for Bob too. I collected $ from his roofing and home repair jobs. Somehow he managed to keep most of his cash out of the regges hands enough to run several businesses. It was not uncommon for Div II to send people to get money from Bob on Wednesday night or Thursday before 2.

He lost money investing in Masterscores Records, after Tom Clapp got Lamont Johnson to DC for a charity concert. LJ gave classes in how to produce records and set it up like a franchise with offices in a couple of cities. Bob ended up with a bunch of Lamont jazz albums stored in his basement. Marie Simms helped run a bucket shop investment to pay for Lamont's NOTS auditing but he later claimed that they audited away his mind. Pattie Crowe was ED of Masterscores DC for a while and had a newspaper route to make money because Masterscores didn't pay anything. Lamont learned from Hubbard how to get people working for free, after running a mission in Hollywood.

Bob couldn't get HGC auditing for some reason but has been on the periphery of FCDC since the late 70s. He liked to hire org staff as he felt they were more trustworthy to be around his cash businesses.

mromni

Patron

Is bob still around? Did youever know Eric Rowe?

mromni

Patron

Is Bob still around? Or how about Mark Whitehead and his wife Zorilda?

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP

Is bob still around? Did youever know Eric Rowe?

Mr. O.. have you done in Google searches of your own? You might find alot of info on people whose names you mentioned. :)

Bob Negra is still around & living in Maryland. He & Jeanne are divorced. He pleaded 'no contest' (guilty) of 2nd degree assault & property damage against Jeanne in 2002. (Montgomery County District Court, Maryland). In 2003, she sued him in Worcester County Circuit Court & won a judgement against him for $15,037.50.

He has been sued multiple times by creditors & there are multiple judgements against him.. several tied to his business in Washington, DC.. American Roofers. You can look at his court records here..

http://casesearch.courts.state.md.us/inquiry/processDisclaimer.jis (Search.. Negra, Robert & Negra, Robert Paul. Also search.. Negra, Rexanna & Negra, Jeanne).

http://www.whitepages.com/name/Robert-P-Negra/Silver-Spring-MD/3x6iqaw
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've never heard of Eric Rowe.

Rmack

Van Allen Belt Sunbather

Told you there would be stories.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP

Is Bob still around? Or how about Mark Whitehead and his wife Zorilda?

There is a Marc Whitehead on the Completions List: http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/by-name/m/marc-whitehead.html. I could find no records when he & Zerilda divorced. She was previously married to Bill Scordata.

Zerilda S. is Clear No. 10,750
Bill Scordata - Clear No. 10,817

http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/clears/auditor_157.html

Bill is still in. https://www.facebook.com/bscordato1

Zerilda was on staff in Philadelphia using her maiden name at one time. She later married John Schaffner & lived in Brooklyn for a decade going by the name "Zee".

http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/by-name/j/john-schaffner.html

http://www.classmates.com/people/Zerilda-Schaffner/299946321

https://www.facebook.com/john.schaffner.54

http://radaris.com/~Zerilda-Schaffner/182278853

Zerilda may be on staff at PAC. Her apartment is directly across the street from it. She filed personal bankruptcy in 2011.

http://www.bankruptreport.com/ca/los-angeles/schaffner-zerilda-d

mromni

Patron

Mr. O.. have you done in Google searches of your own? You might find alot of info on people whose names you mentioned. :)

Bob Negra is still around & living in Maryland. He & Jeanne are divorced. He pleaded 'no contest' (guilty) of 2nd degree assault & property damage against Jeanne in 2002. (Montgomery County District Court, Maryland). In 2003, she sued him in Worcester County Circuit Court & won a judgement against him for $15,037.50.

He has been sued multiple times by creditors & there are multiple judgements against him.. several tied to his business in Washington, DC.. American Roofers. You can look at his court records here..

http://casesearch.courts.state.md.us/inquiry/processDisclaimer.jis (Search.. Negra, Robert & Negra, Robert Paul. Also search.. Negra, Rexanna & Negra, Jeanne).

http://www.whitepages.com/name/Robert-P-Negra/Silver-Spring-MD/3x6iqaw
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've never heard of Eric Rowe.

Did you ever know Bobs wife? She had the most beautiful blue eyes i've ever seen.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP

Did you ever know Bobs wife? She had the most beautiful blue eyes i've ever seen.

No. I've heard alot about him, though. :)

mromni

Patron

Continue from page#25. in 86 after I blew from FCDC I moved back to LA, and was staying with some old friends whom I'd met from my first
move out there In 78.

About the end of Nov.86, I get a call from Rmack, and he starts giving me the low down on Hubbard. Hes a black magician, con man, ect,ect.
At this point In my life I was an emotional train wreck and received the Info. with open ears and mind. I guess I was lucky, I wanted all this
to be true because I hated scientology. I know that there was, at the time many Scientologist at the time who felt the same way. Or so I thought. The first thing I did was call FCDC to give all the poor souls there the good news; Hubbard Is not the most powerful being In our solar
system, In fact hes a fuckin con man. well I did'nt receive a welcome at the other end. In fact I asked to talk to Irene Rochefort first, as she was my good friend and the D/ED at the time. She started ranting about how Rmack must be a flaming SP. I told her no way, In fact Rmack was the one who Introduced me to Scientology In the first place, and now he knows the truth. I also told her and several others who wanted
to take a crack at "Handling me", that I had access to all the OT course packs, and that I had read the OT 3 course pack and I obviously did'nt
"key In" and Die. I lied, lol. But no one was anxious to hear about It. I said I'm gonna tell you what It says. They would hang up on me at the
speed of light lol. I could'nt resist.

The next thing you know, Steve Lowry called to ask me where I was getting the OT course packs. I told him non of your busness, I promised
to protect my source. I did'nt really have access to these course packs. I just fabricated that because according to Rmack, The proverbial
Cat was out of the bag. And he was right. I did'nt really like Steve very much at all, as he was one of my many seniors that gave me a hard
time. I then started getting calls from the Goon squad. they woud'nt talk, they would just breathe heavy and hang up. I called FCDC about
this matter and told them to Fuck off! But I could'nt help my self In that I wanted to Help some of these People. In fact I had a pretty good
conversation with Raymond Rochefort (Irene's Husband) He sounded like he was Interested In what I was telling him. I was disapointed to
hear that he was still In. But during the course of all this, Raymond did blow. As a result of this I got a call from Irene, blaming me for making Him PTS. She exclaimed "And he was getting ready to do the false purpose rundown. I replied; What are you complaining about, Its
working already, and he has'nt even grabbed the cans lol. I eventually moved back to VA. Ira Crowe threatened to get the police Involved
If I did'nt quit calling. So I did. I hope you all enjoyed this episode of "My Scientology story" Until next time.....The lord bless you and keep you. Num.6:24.

mromni

Patron

I do remember one of the Staff policies. Although your Contract was for 5 years, you had to find and train a replacement before you were off the hook. Bill Austin had this problem. He was the janitor and couldnt find a replacement. he would bring all kinds of riff raff from the streets of DC and try to train them. The training wasnt the big problem In his case. The pay was! And so here Is poor bill stuck to his contract. what a bunch of BS. I'm glad I found the truth about this evil Cult, so I could just blow, and be honored to be declared an SP by these people.

Alef-Hey-Bet, Mromni

mromni

Patron

I worked for Bob too. I collected $ from his roofing and home repair jobs. Somehow he managed to keep most of his cash out of the regges hands enough to run several businesses. It was not uncommon for Div II to send people to get money from Bob on Wednesday night or Thursday before 2.

He lost money investing in Masterscores Records, after Tom Clapp got Lamont Johnson to DC for a charity concert. LJ gave classes in how to produce records and set it up like a franchise with offices in a couple of cities. Bob ended up with a bunch of Lamont jazz albums stored in his basement. Marie Simms helped run a bucket shop investment to pay for Lamont's NOTS auditing but he later claimed that they audited away his mind. Pattie Crowe was ED of Masterscores DC for a while and had a newspaper route to make money because Masterscores didn't pay anything. Lamont learned from Hubbard how to get people working for free, after running a mission in Hollywood.

Bob couldn't get HGC auditing for some reason but has been on the periphery of FCDC since the late 70s. He liked to hire org staff as he felt they were more trustworthy to be around his cash businesses.
Isnt lt amazing haw the regges made the public members feel guilty for not buying lntensives and services? and yet the public members knew what was up about the regges making 15% on what they pushed and sold. When l saw this shit lt made me furious, at the time. Many of the staff were jealous of the public, because they made more money because they did'nt have to spend all their time at the Org. there were some who made lt on staff pay, when the Org. was doing good. When lt was'nt, you could cut the tension with a knife. What a fuckin trip. Reminds me of the old Grateful dead song; What a looooong
strange trip lts been! lol.

mromni

Patron

I remember well an Incident from 85. One of the regges brought In an old Guy, l think his name was "Willy". Anyway Willy was an old OT 4.
this cat was Fucked up. He could'nt stay off the booze. my staffer pals told me he had to do some of the levels over again, as he was from the
days when LRH was still experimenting! Oh OK I thought Whew! you had me worried there for a moment, I thought sure OT 4 handled drug addiction of any kind. After all It Is the DRD for OT's right? Well I got stuck with putting him up In an Apartment l shared with a friend. Anyway l thought I'd have some fun, maybee learn some secrets. So l got a few beers and to my suprise he did'nt want any as he had to be ln session the next day. So l decided I'd lndulge. This guy started ranting about how LRH was lnto figuring out how to live forever ln the body, you know, like a Vampire? He proceeded to tell me that he came up with the Idea before LRH did, and that LRH stole his ldea. l told him that
"Ya Know l think that ldea ls pretty old", As the Alchemist of old were rumored to have been lnto that. This old guy got so pissed off at me that
he wrote me up for drinking the next day! lt was OK as l did'nt have anything scheduled for that day. This was one of the many red flags towards the end of my SCN days. Alef-Hey-Bet.

notmyname

. This guy started ranting about how LRH was lnto figuring out how to live forever ln the body, you know, like a Vampire? He proceeded to tell me that he came up with the Idea before LRH did, and that LRH stole his ldea. l told him that "Ya Know l think that ldea ls pretty old", As the Alchemist of old were rumored to have been lnto that.
How weird. Wonder how he came to the conclusion that LRH stole his idea.