What's new

Attention All Australian ESMBers - and ANON

aaron saxton

Patron with Honors
hi all,

On 16 Jan, there will be a raid for the IAS special event in Sydney.

I am going.

I would really like to see every single ex SO and Ex-Scn member there.

I feel from discussions I have had that many believe Anon are "detrimental" to the cause or "send the wrong" message.

I disagree 100%. Don't you tell other what to think. And if you think it's the wrong message, then get in there AND GET INVOLVED and SEND THE MESSAGE YOU WANT HEARD.

If anything, our hats should go off to them. They are getting awareness out there more than any other group and I would say we can thank them for declining Scn numbers worldwide.

More public know about Anon then they do about any ex-Scn or ex-SO member worldwide.

THAT SAYS SOMETHING.

Regardless of their tactics, regardless of their desired outcomes and goals, they share a common theme with us.

And in those matters we should unite. Stuff the other differences.

If we are going to distance ourselves from them, then we have learned absolutely nothing from out experiences inside Scn and should just give up now.

We should join them. Get on that god damned microphone and BE HEARD by the ONES WE LEFT BEHIND.

What do you think AOSH ANZO would do if 50 ex Scn and 50 Ex-SO turned up?

Anon have some balls and real courage.

I would like to see Ex-Scn's there to make a point that united WE ARE IN COMMON with them.

Anon never rejected any one from Scn or the SO, in fact, they stood up for us and helped us, even when we were fighting them.

That says something aboutt heir character, doesn't it? That they DO UNDERSTAND.

Are we really doing the same for them? Are we REALLY helping them?

Then get on board, get a picket, and make your statement.

Anon makes a big difference.

I would like to see ALL YOU GUYS THERE.

You don't have to wear a mask.

I won't.

In closing I will say this:

If you expect Politicians to get on board, other churchs, other human rights abuse entities and YOU WONT EVEN STAND SHOULDER TO SHOULDER WITH ANON who are and always have been ON YOUR SIDE HELPING YOU, then you won't win his fight against Scn.

And nor do you deserve to if you can't stand up with the other soilders.

Let's not be Scn and try to "mold" them to our "goals and purposes". They are not doing it to us. Celebrate our differences, and if you can't then stop trying to change the minds of politicians and current Scientologists.

So, are you going to turn up, or what?

nexus100

Gold Meritorious Patron
hi all,

On 16 Jan, there will be a raid for the IAS special event in Sydney.

I am going.

I would really like to see every single ex SO and Ex-Scn member there.

I feel from discussions I have had that many believe Anon are "detrimental" to the cause or "send the wrong" message.

I disagree 100%. Don't you tell other what to think. And if you think it's the wrong message, then get in there AND GET INVOLVED and SEND THE MESSAGE YOU WANT HEARD.

If anything, our hats should go off to them. They are getting awareness out there more than any other group and I would say we can thank them for declining Scn numbers worldwide.

More public know about Anon then they do about any ex-Scn or ex-SO member worldwide.

THAT SAYS SOMETHING.

Regardless of their tactics, regardless of their desired outcomes and goals, they share a common theme with us.

And in those matters we should unite. Stuff the other differences.

If we are going to distance ourselves from them, then we have learned absolutely nothing from out experiences inside Scn and should just give up now.

We should join them. Get on that god damned microphone and BE HEARD by the ONES WE LEFT BEHIND.

What do you think AOSH ANZO would do if 50 ex Scn and 50 Ex-SO turned up?

Anon have some balls and real courage.

I would like to see Ex-Scn's there to make a point that united WE ARE IN COMMON with them.

Anon never rejected any one from Scn or the SO, in fact, they stood up for us and helped us, even when we were fighting them.

That says something aboutt heir character, doesn't it? That they DO UNDERSTAND.

Are we really doing the same for them? Are we REALLY helping them?

Then get on board, get a picket, and make your statement.

Anon makes a big difference.

I would like to see ALL YOU GUYS THERE.

You don't have to wear a mask.

I won't.

In closing I will say this:

If you expect Politicians to get on board, other churchs, other human rights abuse entities and YOU WONT EVEN STAND SHOULDER TO SHOULDER WITH ANON who are and always have been ON YOUR SIDE HELPING YOU, then you won't win his fight against Scn.

And nor do you deserve to if you can't stand up with the other soilders.

Let's not be Scn and try to "mold" them to our "goals and purposes". They are not doing it to us. Celebrate our differences, and if you can't then stop trying to change the minds of politicians and current Scientologists.

So, are you going to turn up, or what?

Aaron, pardon me but your SO is showing. :)

tamphex

Patron
Aaron, pardon me but your SO is showing. :)

I don't see his SO, I see him having some bloody gutso.

Edit: Further to this; which or what particular actions of Anonymous over the course of the last 2 years has caused some ex-scn/ex-SO to have disagreement? The attention in the media - in both printed press, tabloids, television and the web, to the actions of the Organization of Scientology? Assisting in creating networks such as the website exscientologykids and others? The public awareness - such as the push of the public opinion from apathy to actual concern? The petition signatures collected thus far, globally? What exactly is about Anonymous that has given way to the opinion of some that Anonymous is "detrimental" to the cause or "send the wrong" message, as Aaron has stated?

So bloody what if they're loud. So bloody what if you don't quite get the humor that's been injected into the way to approach protesting They get results. And results are what count. Not sitting behind a f***ing QWERTY keyboard compiling post after post about how bad the Organization of Scientology is. FEET ON THE STREET. This is what brings the message home.

I'm about to go out and protest outside ANZO while an Auditors Night meeting is happening inside. And I'll probably be solo. But I shouldn't be, should I? There should already be exscn & exSO standing there. But there won't be. No, no one is asking me to be protesting but I shouldn't have to ask for interested parties to join me, should I? Those parties should already be there.

Think about that.

Last edited:

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Agree very much with you, Tamphex.

Amazes me how someone behind a keyboard who has done little but prattle can think snide remarks about someone giving his heart and soul to right wrongs is somehow "productive of a result."

Guess you can take someone out of the cult but ....

G

Gottabrain

GREAT, Aaron! I'll be there!

I don't know anyone on ESMB with a problem with Anon. Must be a small and loud minority. Isn't that always the case?

Anon does this out of sincere intentions to fight human rights abuses.

It's not "your SO" showing. It's your dedication to do the right thing and willingness to motivate others. Some of the best humanitarians were recruited by Scilo thinking they were doing the right thing.

This IS the right thing. :)

nexus100

Gold Meritorious Patron
Some interesting history happens when revolutions go counter. Orwell wrote about it in Animal Farm.
What you want to change is perspective, not who you're fighting so dedicatedly against. Unless you want to keep fighting without perspective, that is.

Zhent

Leakus Maximus
Great to hear your going to be around again Aaron, I hope we can replicate and enhance the success of the last protest!
I just hope that coward Cyrus will show his face this time.

Too bad you weren't around for the NYE event, that was probably out best ever chance to get the message out at AOSH ANZO.

Patricia Curtis

Patron with Honors
Right on, Aaron.

Twenty-three months later, Anon is still taking it to the streets and raising public awareness.

But that's just one side of the coin.

Exes must do their share by going back in there and rescuing their own.

You're their only hope, guys. Not us.

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
Agree very much with you, Tamphex.

Amazes me how someone behind a keyboard who has done little but prattle can think snide remarks about someone giving his heart and soul to right wrongs is somehow "productive of a result."

Guess you can take someone out of the cult but ....

I agree too. I love what Anon have done, I would picket if I could physically do it.

Good on you guys for getting out there, and anyone who can should! :happydance:

ShortStop

Patron
Anons aren't exactly all of one mind on any subject outside of protesting/taking down the COS in it's current form.

Most Anons would love to have you out there. Especially the ones who put their actual feet on the ground. When reporters come around, you are the ones we want talking to them. This isn't about Anons feeding their own egos. Anything Exs have to say will always be far more powerful than what Anons have to say. What Anons are providing is essentially a giant platform for the Exs to get out and speak. We present too many targets to Scientology and water down their attacks. When Scientology does attack, it's far harder for them to get away with anything drastic as word now gets out and around.

If you feel the Anons message is off target or not quite right, then get out there with a sign and send the message you want heard.

Anons don't always necessarily agree with each other. We don't expect that of each other. But we do allow people to get out, voice their own opinion & have their say. If we disagree with what someone else is saying or doing, we might tell them our opinion. But at the end of the day, we can't force anyone to bow to what each individual thinks.

It makes it nice since we kind of blow past all of the infighting & just get out & do it. Doing something is usually better than doing nothing, even if it isn't always perfect.

mate

Patron Meritorious
Hi Tamphex.

There are some on this MB, who are not aware that it was anonymous who is responsible for the current scene that the "church" of scientology is experiencing in Australia. The first couple of demonstrations in Sydney, got the press, namely the Sunday Herald and then Today Tonight, then the rest of the media, interested. This resulted in Feral doing an internet search on "Anonymous" and the "church" of scientology. He is one of the principal opinion leaders in the Sydney scientology field, then had Carmel, the other major opinion leader, leave the "church" of scientology, and with them, they got the majority of the scientology field out. Now the public of the AO, is mainly from Taiwan.

This was achieved by a group of university students and high school kids, who were fully aware of the "church's" fair Game Policy, and without their original and subsequent demonstrations the "church" in Australia would still be hiding behind and getting away with, their religious cloaking. Nexus 100 may not be aware of this, or if he is then he has some other agenda than the dismantling of the "church" of scientology.

Regards, David.

nexus100

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hi Tamphex.

There are some on this MB, who are not aware that it was anonymous who is responsible for the current scene that the "church" of scientology is experiencing in Australia. The first couple of demonstrations in Sydney, got the press, namely the Sunday Herald and then Today Tonight, then the rest of the media, interested. This resulted in Feral doing an internet search on "Anonymous" and the "church" of scientology. He is one of the principal opinion leaders in the Sydney scientology field, then had Carmel, the other major opinion leader, leave the "church" of scientology, and with them, they got the majority of the scientology field out. Now the public of the AO, is mainly from Taiwan.

This was achieved by a group of university students and high school kids, who were fully aware of the "church's" fair Game Policy, and without their original and subsequent demonstrations the "church" in Australia would still be hiding behind and getting away with, their religious cloaking. Nexus 100 may not be aware of this, or if he is then he has some other agenda than the dismantling of the "church" of scientology.

Regards, David.

Hi Mate,
(Not intended as over-familiarity to an Aussie per previous discussions on the board)
I don't have the agenda of dismantling the COS, at least if that dismantling involves the same mindset as SCN has used to drive their engine for decades at the expense of the individual.

The COS will come and go, society will come and go, earth will come and go. What changes that counts is us. (If anything counts) To bleed purple one day and red the next simply means one is bleeding. Perhaps one needn't bleed.

I wasn't thinking of Anon at all FYI in my comment. I was looking at Aaron's post which contained a perspective I've seen in the COS. This is ESMB. We can say what we think here, within Emma's expansive tolerance. Everyone.

G

Gottabrain

Hi Nexus,

I have seen Aaron go through many changes on this board and continue to go through those changes. If you read his posts from beginning to end, you can see this for yourself.

Aaron doesn't allow himself the pride of considering himself perfect or totally right. From what I've seen, he is incredibly humble and works hard to correct any semblance of an SO valence he may have had. He has been very open to correction and advice by veterans on this Board. There is nothing wrong with pointing out things that he can improve, but I think if you step back for a moment and realise this is a man who is completely willing to accept correction, you might be a bit more gentle and specific about whatever it is you think he can improve. Maybe you should tell him exactly what it is he phrased badly and a better way of saying it.

ShortStop

Patron
The COS will come and go, society will come and go, earth will come and go. What changes that counts is us. (If anything counts) To bleed purple one day and red the next simply means one is bleeding. Perhaps one needn't bleed.

I wasn't thinking of Anon at all FYI in my comment. I was looking at Aaron's post which contained a perspective I've seen in the COS. This is ESMB. We can say what we think here, within Emma's expansive tolerance. Everyone.

Hey Nexus,
Seems like you take a zen like attitude towards everything. And I am guessing you are focused more on your eternal being. That is cool. To each there own.

Others don't necessarily expect some sort of eternal entity and feel that here and now counts. And other people count beyond just ourselves. And fighting for other people can at times be a worth while cause.

Different perspectives for different people. You are more than welcome to your approach in life.

nexus100

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hi Nexus,

I have seen Aaron go through many changes on this board and continue to go through those changes. If you read his posts from beginning to end, you can see this for yourself.

Aaron doesn't allow himself the pride of considering himself perfect or totally right. From what I've seen, he is incredibly humble and works hard to correct any semblance of an SO valence he may have had. He has been very open to correction and advice by veterans on this Board. There is nothing wrong with pointing out things that he can improve, but I think if you step back for a moment and realise this is a man who is completely willing to accept correction, you might be a bit more gentle and specific about whatever it is you think he can improve. Maybe you should tell him exactly what it is he phrased badly and a better way of saying it.

Thanks, Gotta,
I believe it is best that if a person cares about a comment he address it personally. So I'll address your concerns if I may:

I assume you are disgruntled because you think I'm callously attacking someone you admire and respect and that I don't understand the situation and should do so before running off at the mouth. Fair enough. (If that isn't right, by the way, feel free to correct me)

My position is that without understanding no action against the COS is very important. If the same mentality exists inside and out, then what's the point?

ESMB is an interesting tool in prying open realities. The reason it works that way is no one gets to sit in a comfort zone very long. You talka, you heara. No one is excused, very much including me by the way. I've been scarred up and down pretty good, but I'm not unhappy about it.

Some will go breakneck into the reality business, some will go more slowly. Everyone has their own pace. You likely control it by how forward you are in what you express and how willing you are to see the other side. Regardless what is happening here is very very useful. I'm not saying you don't agree. But all points go in the hopper and growth comes out. And we all truly get a chance to see the big picture. My opinion.

nexus100

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hey Nexus,
Seems like you take a zen like attitude towards everything. And I am guessing you are focused more on your eternal being. That is cool. To each there own.

Others don't necessarily expect some sort of eternal entity and feel that here and now counts. And other people count beyond just ourselves. And fighting for other people can at times be a worth while cause.

Different perspectives for different people. You are more than welcome to your approach in life.

No I'm not zen as I understand it. See my post to Gotta to get how I view ESMB. Thanks!

Kutta

Silver Meritorious Patron
My God, I do wish I could be there. It would be wonderful to be part of this raid and part of the history of scientology's demise. I wish you all a fantastic and effective time, and I do agree that the more ex's there the more those 'in' would be moved to take a look outside the hogwash they are led to believe.

G

Gottabrain

Thanks, Gotta,
I believe it is best that if a person cares about a comment he address it personally. So I'll address your concerns if I may:

I assume you are disgruntled because you think I'm callously attacking someone you admire and respect and that I don't understand the situation and should do so before running off at the mouth. Fair enough. (If that isn't right, by the way, feel free to correct me)

My position is that without understanding no action against the COS is very important. If the same mentality exists inside and out, then what's the point?

ESMB is an interesting tool in prying open realities. The reason it works that way is no one gets to sit in a comfort zone very long. You talka, you heara. No one is excused, very much including me by the way. I've been scarred up and down pretty good, but I'm not unhappy about it.

Some will go breakneck into the reality business, some will go more slowly. Everyone has their own pace. You likely control it by how forward you are in what you express and how willing you are to see the other side. Regardless what is happening here is very very useful. I'm not saying you don't agree. But all points go in the hopper and growth comes out. And we all truly get a chance to see the big picture. My opinion.

HI Nexus, I'm not disgruntled with your comment at all and I don't think you're attacking Aaron, either. And I agree that you should take it up directly with Aaron. I have no intention of answering on his behalf. I'm just letting you know that Aaron is very open to constructive criticism. How constructive your criticism is depends on how specific you are about what he can improve. Rather than making a general, all-encompassing comment about ESMB on his thread, I am just suggesting that you state here exactly what he has phrased poorly or how he came across wrong so he has the opportunity to respond properly to you and improve/change it if it makes sense to him. Aaron has done this many times in the past when others have brought up errors and I am sure he will be happy to address you if you could be a bit more specific.