What's new

FLAG

For ex members who have spent time at flag for courses, what's it like? I'm curious about your experience. How completely opposite is it to the glamorous appearance on Scientology TV and other propaganda sources?

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
For ex members who have spent time at flag for courses, what's it like? I'm curious about your experience. How completely opposite is it to the glamorous appearance on Scientology TV and other propaganda sources?
Here's a past thread for you. (and there's many more on ESMB from the past as well):

Is Flag really the most standard and happiest place on the planet?
http://www.forum.exscn.net/threads/...ndard-and-happiest-place-on-the-planet.40298/

Wilbur

Patron Meritorious
I think there should be a limit for new members creating threads. Like max 2 new threads for the 1st month.
I've just had a phone call from my OSA friends. They request that, if you DO limit the new threads of new members, you make it so that they can only make two new threads between joining, and Thursday 10am the same week. They are willing to stretch to Thursday 1pm as a compromise. They were also asking me whether I had any spare graph paper I could give them. Not sure what that's about....

PirateAndBum

Gold Meritorious Patron
I've just had a phone call from my OSA friends. They request that, if you DO limit the new threads of new members, you make it so that they can only make two new threads between joining, and Thursday 10am the same week. They are willing to stretch to Thursday 1pm as a compromise. They were also asking me whether I had any spare graph paper I could give them. Not sure what that's about....
Well they are kinda short on toilet paper thus the (covert) request.