What's new

Hi from Aerial

Aerial

Patron with Honors
Hi all

I have ever been a Scientologist and thanks to people such as yourselves, I never will be. I've really appreciated your valuable insights and your stories which you have taken the time to tell. I know it must have been at times very difficult for some or most of you. I've learned a lot, so thanks.

Emma does such a good job here, it's such a great environment to lurk and post in. I've lurked around a number of places and this is the best place for me to be.

I'm sorry I don't really have a story to tell you. I'm from Melbourne, Australia. I have had an interest in stories about Scientology for a long time. I'm not sure why. Mental illness has brought so much pain in my family, I suppose I have an affinity with the plight of people like Lisa McPherson. I guess that where it comes from.

So after lurking in these parts for quite a long time, I thought I may as well take the plunge and sign up.

...........oh and Alanzo's promise that with each post, I'd get "more wisdom, enlightenment, knowledge, elan vital, sex appeal, authority, wealth, happiness, freedom"....er..... and something about...genitalia......but I'm not too sure about that bit

Wisened One

Crusader
Hey again and let me :welcome: ya one more time to ESMB! Enjoy reading and posting, and glad we all could help with our stories and info! :yes:

And ignore that man behind the curtain.....lol Alanzo! :slap: :eyeroll:

Michelle

EP - Ethics Particle

Gold Meritorious Patron
The more the merrier!

Hail and well met, Aerial! :thumbsup:

Stick with us (particularly me) and you too can be an EP "ethics particle" and earn great status! :coolwink: :melodramatic:

The other EP "end phenomena" can occur at any time - so watch out you dont miss it! :p

Love,

Roy, the EP's EP

Last edited:

byte301

Crusader
Glad you're here, Aerial!

Emma does do a good job.

Alanzo must be ignored.:yes:

And be sure you check the funny cats thread.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Hi all

I have ever been a Scientologist and thanks to people such as yourselves, I never will be. I've really appreciated your valuable insights and your stories which you have taken the time to tell. I know it must have been at times very difficult for some or most of you. I've learned a lot, so thanks.

Emma does such a good job here, it's such a great environment to lurk and post in. I've lurked around a number of places and this is the best place for me to be.

I'm sorry I don't really have a story to tell you. I'm from Melbourne, Australia. I have had an interest in stories about Scientology for a long time. I'm not sure why. Mental illness has brought so much pain in my family, I suppose I have an affinity with the plight of people like Lisa McPherson. I guess that where it comes from.

So after lurking in these parts for quite a long time, I thought I may as well take the plunge and sign up.

...........oh and Alanzo's promise that with each post, I'd get "more wisdom, enlightenment, knowledge, elan vital, sex appeal, authority, wealth, happiness, freedom"....er..... and something about...genitalia......but I'm not too sure about that bit

It is true that you get more genitalia the higher your post count goes.

Try it and see!

(And welcome to ESMB)

feline

Patron Meritorious
Hi Aerial! Welcome to ESMB!

I'm not an ex either. My ex is/was in. I find that I get good insight from the people here too. You'll find that we are something of a mixed bag here.

If you find you have questions, I recommend asking them. Most folks are happy to help out.

Don't worry about that whole genitalia thing. :D

klidov

Silver Meritorious Patron
Hi Aerial (and Welcome!!!)
:happydance:

I have also never been in, but the cult skill managed to effect my life. :) I am glad to meet you!

Aerial

Patron with Honors
Thanks for the warm welcome!

I've posted a bit today and I feel I'm getting wiser with each post.:thumbsup:

Now waiting for the sex appeal kick in.................................

Neo

Silver Meritorious Patron
Thanks for the warm welcome!

I've posted a bit today and I feel I'm getting wiser with each post.:thumbsup:

Now waiting for the sex appeal kick in.................................

With that new avatar of yours, you should start getting some attention from the Kiwis on this board :whistling:

Neo

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
:welcome: Aerial - hope you're doing better than today's weather :D

It's mostly a fun place to be and discussion can get lively - tho' you've probably already noticed that :coolwink:

Glad to have you here :happydance:

Aerial

Patron with Honors
:welcome: Aerial - hope you're doing better than today's weather :D

It's mostly a fun place to be and discussion can get lively - tho' you've probably already noticed that :coolwink:

Glad to have you here :happydance:

Thanks Scooter.

Yes it's very wet and miserable here, but I've promised myself I would not complain as the rain is badly needed.

(ooh I've got a star thingy... How did that happen?)

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
(ooh I've got a star thingy... How did that happen?)

10 posts = 1 star
100 = 2 stars
500 = 3 stars
1000 = 4 stars
2000 = 5 stars
5000 = 6 stars

But nothing to do with the quality. You can make posts of complete drivel and still get the stars. Hence the popularity of the "two-word" thread.

Paul

Cat's Squirrel

Gold Meritorious Patron
Welcome to the board Aerial! There are a lot of sheep where I live too (I'm on the fringes of a moor in the southwest of the UK).

Last edited: