What's new

Hidden Data Line "mind fuck" of past Beingnesses

Leland

Crusader
If there isn't one already, I'd like to start a thread regarding rumors or hints of Scientologists past beingnesses/lives..... These rumors were floating around Scien orgs and Scien Public and were part of the glue that was the insider secrets of Scientology . It would be interesting to track all these down and document them to taped lectures and such.

LRH claims to have been Rembrant. ("But couldn't draw a cat today ....")

LRH claims to have been Buddha ( I never saw anything in Scien that he related back to that time period/source of data.)

Book "Creation of Human Ability". Is dedicated at the start to "Luke" Rumor I heard was Ray Mitoff Senior C/S International was suppose to have been the Christian Apostle Luke.

Rumor....Emire Garrant Senior NOTS C/S AOLA was suppose to have been Lincoln. Something about a squeaky high pitched voice.

I knew an older original OT 7 in New Jersey that claimed to have been Leonardo di Vinci.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
I remember while being in the cult that my running jokes when someone wanted to tentertain me about his past life

'' yeah I know you have been Einstein - Jesus - Socrate - A king -...but for sure never a poor criminal liar'' :duh:
I myself was A very very very rich old english Lady living near St-Hill and having an account full of money there

Groups hallucinations are very m uch common in the cult :biggrin:

Unfortunately, later on, some recall they are ELRON
and usually end in the baby watch and locked in a room.
I am serious here:nervous:

Last edited:

Leland

Crusader
COB David Miscavige has been in Scien a long time. Someone must have heard a rumor or two of who he thought he was in a past life. I'm curious about it.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Yeah,

Let's see the ''old timer'' response to that.
I am certainDM could not refrain to entertain about what special powerful being he was ????

Who was DM before he was the great COB ?????

I feel for a laugh!

* his mentor ElWrong use to like he was the Cecil Rhode thing !

Last edited:

Leland

Crusader
Emire Garrant Sn CS nots at AOLA was such a doofus .......I don't want to start any new rumors. .:omg:

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron
Emire Garrant Sn CS nots at AOLA was such a doofus .......I don't want to start any new rumors. .:omg:

New rumors about Scn doofuses are always welcome here, even though there's already a boatload of old and existing ones that are still ripe and juicy. :hysterical:

Leland

Crusader
This subject has been discussed off and on, here and there on ESMB over the years. Here's a Post I made 4 years ago during one of those discussions. :yes: Probably a good time to have another go round about it. :thumbsup:

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...he-Apollo-1973&p=399997&viewfull=1#post399997

Face:)

Thanks afaceinthecrowd. I read your prior post with amusement. I'll have to track down that reference and read it sometime. The links to threads 200 pages long are a bit daunting for a newbie. I just don't feel like rolling up my sleeves and getting to work I suppose. Thanks for saying its time to revisit the topic.

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron
I remember while being in the cult that my running jokes when someone wanted to tentertain me about his past life

'' yeah I know you have been Einstein - Jesus - Socrate - A king -...but for sure never a poor criminal liar'' :duh:
I myself was A very very very rich old english Lady living near St-Hill and having an account full of money there

Groups hallucinations are very m uch common in the cult :biggrin:

Unfortunately, later on, some recall they are ELRON
and usually end in the baby watch and locked in a room.
I am serious here:nervous:

I don't doubt it for a second!

I know it's not possible, but I would love to see a survey of the teenagers as well as people in their 20's (and there's probably quite a few of them) who have had even an "inkling" that they might be ElRon. I recall seeing several years ago a website or a thread referencing some guy who claimed to be him, and this guy was busy dispensing new pearls of wisdom for the masses - LOL!

I have heard of MANY pcs who thought they were Jesus - maybe because they were stuck in some "sacrifice" mode or something.

All of this magical thinking and "remembering" having been someone famous and important helps stoke the egos of the truly deluded. Especially if they have not done much of anything important in this lifetime, wouldn't the idea of once being someone famous really get that needle floating? All they need is confirmation by the auditor saying "thank you you're needle is floating" and now this poor pc KNOWS he was once Leonardo da Vinci!

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thanks afaceinthecrowd. I read your prior post with amusement. I'll have to track down that reference and read it sometime. The links to threads 200 pages long are a bit daunting for a newbie. I just don't feel like rolling up my sleeves and getting to work I suppose. Thanks for saying its time to revisit the topic.

There's no reference...I was just F'n around. I was making fun of the fact that the only person that was allowed to openly talk publicly all they wanted about their past lives and everyone took it as "Truth" in Scn was El Ron..it was one of the unwritten rules that everyone understood and was tacitly enforced. Note the "(nevermimeo)" heading for the issue and the Black on Black colors for the ink and paper. :coolwink:

Leland

Crusader
LoL. Ya, I'd never heard of black on black dreck and let it slide thinking I'd have to dig around and find some!! LoL,, you got me with that one. :unsure:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
I don't doubt it for a second!

snip

All of this magical thinking and "remembering" having been someone famous and important helps stoke the egos of the truly deluded. Especially if they have not done much of anything important in this lifetime, wouldn't the idea of once being someone famous really get that needle floating? All they need is confirmation by the auditor saying "thank you you're needle is floating" and now this poor pc KNOWS he was once Leonardo da Vinci!

Yes true :unsure:

When a scientologist having processing appears in a ''high'' (glee)

(you can't invalidate an origination...and say hey - your getting fuk.. crazy :confused2:)

and originates he his EXXXXXXXXXXXPANNNNNNDINNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG (expanding)
or experiencing a kind of Fusion with Ron...

You shall take your feet out of there because the rest will be painfull to witness :melodramatic:

Last edited:

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron
I was doing a session on a GO Exec one time when it came out that they had been Thomas Jefferson. I knew it was true...because I had been Jefferson. :hysterical:

EDIT PS: But, being a "100% Standard Tech Auditor", I let my obviously delusional PC have their "Win".:whistling:

Last edited:

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
In all the many hours of auditing I did, I never once thought I had been a notable (as in famous) character! Most of "my own former Beingnesses" I encountered in auditing were complete idiots... I think it was just my way of rationalising my current this-lifetime situation! :)

Excited scientology mother one-upping to other cult mom:

"It was like WOW! I cognited that he was YOU KNOW WHO last time round after I realised how often he tells lies, shouts and throws hissy fits, and he even tries to drown the neighbour's kids in the swimming pool! "