What's new

I just really decided!!!

maverick20

Heart broken and teary eyed I am now a scientologist outside of the church.... I do believe the Tech works still so far... I had been brought into Scientology about a year and some odd months ago now, and it really did save me. I moved across the country for my Beloved Scientology!!! I then got on staff after being told for so long that I could not be to me it was my destiny. I cried many many nights because my one purpose is to help people, to help mankind. When I came to where I am now there was a grand opening and I was doing CF for that opening and they asked me to be on staff. I told them I couldnt because I was not Qualified for it as I had asked numerous times before in my own Org. Well the lady came back to me and told me YES you can be on STAFF..... I was so happy I cried. I had dreamed of the day I could join!!! Cause to me it meant I could help endlessly and then join the SO. See my Boyfriend had introduced me to Scn. He was once in the SO. So soon I moved there which by the way was across the east coast from one extreme south to the middle part. My boyfriend could not come and he was kind of upset with me..... I wondered why for a long time..... And as I was on staff I am the kind of person who wants to know the whys and how's of everything.... And some took this as me being rude. When the Grand opening came I wanted to meet COB but people told me NO you can not talk to him unless you are spoken to... I never understood why... If he is this Theta man who is so amazing he should be flattered I wanted to talk to him. That I wanted to know where he was on the bridge. That I wanted to shake his hand and tell him of my plans to be a freedom medal winner!!! I wanted these things so bad I dreamed of them nightly. No one could tell me why I should not speak to him..... or why if I wanted a picture with this AMAZING man I couldnt have one as my trophy.... to show my children and my grand children and so on...
As time went by it was known that I was not a robot and I never would be, I seen things that I didnt believe should be the way they were and I spoke up about them.... I even told a mission from int no when she told me to do jumping jacks.... I thought the system of STATS STATS STATS bugged me.... And I also thought that being new to Scn I should not have been a DIRECTOR OF PUBLIC BOOK SALEs......... Where by the way no one helped me..... Then one day my boyfriend told me all he had found out about SCN and I was surprised. I thought he was PTS.... I tried not to tell the church the day after he told me I called in and said I was sick and I really wasnt.... Then When I went in on monday I started crying as soon as I walked through the door to the academy course room.... And I told them what he told me.... Of course they wanted us to disconnect..... But I couldnt understand why someone who loved me would lie.... They gave me all these excuses.... Then I got taken off staff. After that I was still going on course and me and my boyfriend were still together we had not spoke about the stuff again though. Until not too long ago.... But before that I was on course and I may have had some MU's but I wanted to leave because I had no twin to do TR drills with... The Head sup told me to try to find any MU's then after that I could leave..... So we shook hands on it and that is what I expected t happen.... But no... We did do the word clearig but I still wanted to go but then another Sup said I am going to get ________ and I said no!!! I hate it when you guys do this you always do this you think you can trick me but you cant!!! So we walked to the door and the lady was complaining of helping me with my drills and earlier I had heard one of them downing some thing that was said in one of the VM booklets as I was one the VM course for communication... And the boook says to do it for 2 hours and then one of the sups said no that is old!!!! I looked at him and GLARED!!!!! IN KSW you NEVER DO THAT!!!!!! NEVER!!!! and that mad me mad...... SO back to the other though: So I told the lady it was ok I would leave and she said no your not going to and I said yes I will.....And I walk out of the Courseroom to look for____ who had told me that I could leave after Word clearing. He wasnt there. So she talks me into going back into the Course room and I let her trick me again!!!!! UGH with the trickery!!!! So I go in and she says where were you last doing well? I said I have already went through this with ___ and I do not need to do it again with you. ( I was known for my attitude but that is why I was there, to better myself) So she started telling me off and I told her that I was not going to listen to this and I got up to leave she stood infront of me and I told her to move numerous times like over 20 and that is no exageration I swear!!!! Then it got really physical!!! But I made sure to not go out of PT because I do black out when I fight and I did not want to lose SCIENTOLOGY.... there was a room full of new students who seen everything!!! I kept myself in line enough to pull my phone out and I dialed 911 but then cancelled and dialed the front desk. No one helped me not even the other sup that was watching!!! I ended up in a head lock and that was when I had enough I pushed her off of me and into the book shelves. She nearly feel over, I had warned her many times I was going to do it but she wouldnt listen. so I did it. Then she grabbed me and proceeded to try to drag me out of the course room with "good control" I pushed her off of me and told her that is what I wanted from the start... Then we get outside and I try to leave she grabs the nape of my head and my arm and I start to scream!!!!! Then a SO member comes and we talk then we got to other the whole time they will not leave me by myself.... Basically in the end I got blamed because of my attitude!!! Now tell me do you not go nthere to make yourself better? So since then it has been about 4 months and now I am not contacting them and my phone number is changed....

EP - Ethics Particle

Gold Meritorious Patron
Good venting!

:wave::welcome: maverick 20! :)

You have seen for yourself how "they" operate - there is really no need, in my opinion, for you to continue any communication or association with them.

Your boyfriend did you a great service by informing you of what he learned.

Best wishes for a bright future!

EP

Telepathetic

Gold Meritorious Patron

Heart broken and teary eyed I am now a scientologist outside of the church.... I do believe the Tech works still so far... I had been brought into Scientology about a year and some odd months ago now, and it really did save me. I moved across the country for my Beloved Scientology!!! I then got on staff after being told for so long that I could not be to me it was my destiny. I cried many many nights because my one purpose is to help people, to help mankind. When I came to where I am now there was a grand opening and I was doing CF for that opening and they asked me to be on staff. I told them I couldnt because I was not Qualified for it as I had asked numerous times before in my own Org. Well the lady came back to me and told me YES you can be on STAFF..... I was so happy I cried. I had dreamed of the day I could join!!! Cause to me it meant I could help endlessly and then join the SO. See my Boyfriend had introduced me to Scn. He was once in the SO. So soon I moved there which by the way was across the east coast from one extreme south to the middle part. My boyfriend could not come and he was kind of upset with me..... I wondered why for a long time..... And as I was on staff I am the kind of person who wants to know the whys and how's of everything.... And some took this as me being rude. When the Grand opening came I wanted to meet COB but people told me NO you can not talk to him unless you are spoken to... I never understood why... If he is this Theta man who is so amazing he should be flattered I wanted to talk to him. That I wanted to know where he was on the bridge. That I wanted to shake his hand and tell him of my plans to be a freedom medal winner!!! I wanted these things so bad I dreamed of them nightly. No one could tell me why I should not speak to him..... or why if I wanted a picture with this AMAZING man I couldnt have one as my trophy.... to show my children and my grand children and so on...
As time went by it was known that I was not a robot and I never would be, I seen things that I didnt believe should be the way they were and I spoke up about them.... I even told a mission from int no when she told me to do jumping jacks.... I thought the system of STATS STATS STATS bugged me.... And I also thought that being new to Scn I should not have been a DIRECTOR OF PUBLIC BOOK SALEs......... Where by the way no one helped me..... Then one day my boyfriend told me all he had found out about SCN and I was surprised. I thought he was PTS.... I tried not to tell the church the day after he told me I called in and said I was sick and I really wasnt.... Then When I went in on monday I started crying as soon as I walked through the door to the academy course room.... And I told them what he told me.... Of course they wanted us to disconnect..... But I couldnt understand why someone who loved me would lie.... They gave me all these excuses.... Then I got taken off staff. After that I was still going on course and me and my boyfriend were still together we had not spoke about the stuff again though. Until not too long ago.... But before that I was on course and I may have had some MU's but I wanted to leave because I had no twin to do TR drills with... The Head sup told me to try to find any MU's then after that I could leave..... So we shook hands on it and that is what I expected t happen.... But no... We did do the word clearig but I still wanted to go but then another Sup said I am going to get ________ and I said no!!! I hate it when you guys do this you always do this you think you can trick me but you cant!!! So we walked to the door and the lady was complaining of helping me with my drills and earlier I had heard one of them downing some thing that was said in one of the VM booklets as I was one the VM course for communication... And the boook says to do it for 2 hours and then one of the sups said no that is old!!!! I looked at him and GLARED!!!!! IN KSW you NEVER DO THAT!!!!!! NEVER!!!! and that mad me mad...... SO back to the other though: So I told the lady it was ok I would leave and she said no your not going to and I said yes I will.....And I walk out of the Courseroom to look for____ who had told me that I could leave after Word clearing. He wasnt there. So she talks me into going back into the Course room and I let her trick me again!!!!! UGH with the trickery!!!! So I go in and she says where were you last doing well? I said I have already went through this with ___ and I do not need to do it again with you. ( I was known for my attitude but that is why I was there, to better myself) So she started telling me off and I told her that I was not going to listen to this and I got up to leave she stood infront of me and I told her to move numerous times like over 20 and that is no exageration I swear!!!! Then it got really physical!!! But I made sure to not go out of PT because I do black out when I fight and I did not want to lose SCIENTOLOGY.... there was a room full of new students who seen everything!!! I kept myself in line enough to pull my phone out and I dialed 911 but then cancelled and dialed the front desk. No one helped me not even the other sup that was watching!!! I ended up in a head lock and that was when I had enough I pushed her off of me and into the book shelves. She nearly feel over, I had warned her many times I was going to do it but she wouldnt listen. so I did it. Then she grabbed me and proceeded to try to drag me out of the course room with "good control" I pushed her off of me and told her that is what I wanted from the start... Then we get outside and I try to leave she grabs the nape of my head and my arm and I start to scream!!!!! Then a SO member comes and we talk then we got to other the whole time they will not leave me by myself.... Basically in the end I got blamed because of my attitude!!! Now tell me do you not go nthere to make yourself better? So since then it has been about 4 months and now I am not contacting them and my phone number is changed....

Welcome and thanks for your story. Good for you on standing up to those wackos! :thumbsup:

If you want to continue doing Scientology there are plenty of people here who I am sure can help guide you along.

I though would recommend that you do a bit of research first. Relax, we all go through a tough period when we initially decide to leave. Believe me, things will get better.

Great to have you here.:D

TP

Wisened One

Crusader
:ohmy: Maverick20 what a time you had! So glad you never went back to them, tho!

Welcome here to ESMB, please take the time to read this Forum and know that you are no longer alone! :yes:

Looking forward to hearing more from you, for now, be kind to yourself. Try to ENJOY stuff in life, ok? :hug:

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
Welcome! Take some time to now look around, big world out there and it ain't as scary as has been presented. Time to do some reading and relaxing maybe eh?
Good luck mate, ya came to the right place I think, find yourself, maybe find a way out, but at the very least...........find the truth.

Blue Spirit

Silver Meritorious Patron
The "Church" Is Crazy

Maverick 20, you should know that the "Church" went psychotic a long time ago
and that "Mavericks" are not welcome there anymore.

Congratulations on sticking up for yourself.

I was in over 30 years, so count yourself lucky.
Likely by your description, I started where you were/are.

Also please be advised that there are many places to go in the "Freezone"
which has the original Spirit of Scientology intact, and I'm sure some of those
would be more than happy to take you on as a contributing person.
Help with that could be obtained, I'm sure, from that sweet man "Terril" on this board, or by PMing me (Personal Message).
Terril will happily call you on the phone to help at his expense, from London.

I assure you that the Freezone is a place you'll find happiness.

Good luck to you and keep us informed of your progress and wins, please.

freethinker

Sponsor
:welcome: maverick 20. You don't need the church to do Scientology if yu really want to.

If you really like helping people your in the right place.

Terril park

Sponsor
Hi Maverick,
More scientology is done outside the church than in.

You want to connect to Freezone scientologists send me an e- mail. :)

SaguaroRose

Patron with Honors
WELCOME, Maverick!!!:welcome2:

Sounds like you have a lot to get off your chest.......you've come to the right place! This is a great place to vent!!! :happydance:

May I make one tiny suggestion, though.......couldya put your writings into a few more paragraphs? Just makes the reading a little easier, and I DO want to read more.....:D

Smilla

Ordinary Human
There are lots of ways of helping people in the real world outside the CofS. You can find a way of doing what you want without being in a setting that is bad for you. Volunteers are an essential part of society, and the work of many genuine philanthropic organizations. You will be valued.

Arthur Dent

Silver Meritorious Patron
Welcome Maverick 20! Take a deep breath and be happy you got out before you encountered worse insanity! Spend some time reading here before you make any big decisions! :yes:

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
Maverick 20, it's obvious that you are not easily pushed around. This inevitably makes you unpopular in a Scientology org. Be glad you got out quickly.

Welcome to ESMB !

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Hi Mav,
:thumbsup:!
You would have been miserable on staff and in scientology anyway, so have no regrets. All this work out the way they do for a reason and you just saved yourself many years of suffering and indoctrination. If you want to help people and give your life for a while to do that, join something like the peace corps!

Keep reading ESMB and the internet. Relish your freedom from the clutches of Scientology

~Mary McConnell

Div6

Crusader
Am I reading this correctly? A staff member put you in a HEAD LOCK?

That is assualt.

I wish you had let the 911 call go through.

I also think I know which org you are talking about.
Were there many people on course? Did you see the Anons outside picketing?
What were you told about them? What did you think?