What's new

In Loving Memory of our dear friend, Laure Konneus

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
Leif just posted this on Facebook:

In loving memory
Laure Konneus
11.1.1956 ~ 8.28.2012

Laure, the love of my life and my best friend in the universe.
You will always be in my heart with our many and precious beautiful memories. On behalf of family, friends and the thousands that you cared for and helped over the years with your heart of gold; thank you for EVERYTHING!
One day we will meet again . . .
Your best friend,
Leif

Thank you, Leif and bless your heart for taking Care of our dear friend! Yes, I know we all miss her greatly. Her spirit, her smile....it was a joy to know her and she'll always be in my heart. :hug: And yes, we shall see her again :) Another dear friend is w/ her as of 6:30 am, today. May they both fly high. :fly2::fly2:

:bighug:

Tory/Magoo

Purple Rain

Crusader
That is so beautiful.

eagledance.JPG

TG1

Angelic Poster
Laure, you are missed. But every time I think of you, it's hard not to smile.

Thanks for your no-b.s. attitude in chat.

And your kindness (yes, it's true) to the younger folks.

And your passion for strange noshes.

And your old-timer stories.

I almost don't believe you're not sitting at a keyboard out there somewhere -- just about to prick someone's hot air balloon.

See, there you go again -- making me smile.

TG1

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
So sorry to read about this. :bigcry: Laure was young, only 55! I remember she loved and helped dogs. A big heart for them. :yes:

My condolences to her family and friends.

wow...

i'm sorry i missed this thread.

ladybird had as fitting an avatar as any on this board

i visited her a couple times at her home in modesto and both times she gave me an armload of oranges from a tree in her yard and i brought them back to the haight to the delight of some fellow scruffians

a monet or a renoir could transport a viewer into eternity painting her shaking the sweet fresh globes from the branches with a broomstick; could speak of all that Woman is and has been; graceful, generous, fecund, beautiful beyond beautiful...

JBWriter

Happy Sapien
Leif just posted this on Facebook:

Thank you, Leif and bless your heart for taking Care of our dear friend! Yes, I know we all miss her greatly. Her spirit, her smile....it was a joy to know her and she'll always be in my heart. :hug: And yes, we shall see her again :) Another dear friend is w/ her as of 6:30 am, today. May they both fly high. :fly2::fly2:

Tory/Magoo

For you at this difficult time...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ziwfIhR5-c

Respectfully,

JB.

He-man

Hero extraordinary
I completely missed this.

I'm very sad to hear Laure passed away. We had a great deal of conversations and she was one of the person who helped me sort out my head once I started posting.

:rose:

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
For you at this difficult time...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ziwfIhR5-c

Respectfully,

JB.

JBWriter....
Thank you for posting this wonderful song!! :bigcry: Ahhhh I miss Laure SO much!!
Not a day passes that I don't think of her. I can see her smiling right now. What a joy we all had to
know her.

As Just Me said....Thank you, Laure...for all of your love and friendship you shared with so many
of us. May she take it all with her...and hopefully she's found her way. :hug: :flowers2:

Tory/Magoo