What's new

lol tom cruise tv

Cornelius Bigot

Patron with Honors
footbullets_zpsxicjiyca.jpg

Orglodyte 2

Patron with Honors

It's gratifying to see Hollywood Life quoting Ortega and Chris Shelton.

"Scientology critic Tony Ortega, who runs the anti-church website Underground Bunker, told the outlet, “They will try to do TV shows which are legitimate, speaking about every day things with a Scientology slant.”

“'I don’t personally believe that Tom Cruise left the church,' former high-ranking Scientology Sea Org. member Chris Shelton tells HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY."

Come on Star! Come on People! You can get the straight skinny if you know where to look.

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
I can't wait to see TC jumping up on couches & shouting !

Maybe he can even do a re-enactment of his dressing down Matt Lauer ?

TC could talk about Suri at dance lessons - or his other kids ( where ever they are these days )

Maybe he'll do segments on how to keep a marriage together ?

Or how nice it is to have a best buddy that a whole lot shorter ?

Maybe JT can plug Battlefield Earth movie ?

Maybe JT can attest to how auditing makes hair grow over bald spots ?

Who is going to do the segment on the best scotch ? Best Shoes ? Best Suits ? Best ties ? Best Shrimp ?Best Private Jet ?
So much helpful info to share with the SO

Leland

Crusader
I thought the Cult of Hubbard had a problem with Cult Members in its videos.....leaving the cult...

I had thought they had changed to hiring actors to do the work instead....:hysterical:

So how are they going to put together TV shows.....have actors, pretending to be Cult Members??

arcxcauseblows

Patron Meritorious
Article says a rival to cnn, so regular programming I assume

They're insane if they leave the Scientology name on it nobody has any reason to trust that, their name is toxic

Boson Wog Stark

Patron Meritorious
I thought the Cult of Hubbard had a problem with Cult Members in its videos.....leaving the cult...

Miscavige will go nuts trying to approve and control all the content, and also trying to fix things when something goes awry and becomes an unintentional comedy sensation.

It will be equally problematic if they have actors pretending they're Scientologists though, because in real life they'll have to keep making disclaimers for their careers, "I'm not a Scientologist -- I just pretended I was for one of their productions." Then they can talk about how nutty Scientology was, just like the contractors Scientology hires sometimes do.

Let's say some actors, desperate for a job, join Scientology and think that acting in their propaganda is going to lead to bigger things. But it doesn't, and instead after they've spent all their money, they're encouraged to join the Sea Org. Well, they're going to go on the web before that happens.

It's as if now that Scientology has been outed as a money-sucking scam, they are desperately trying to go mainstream, in an attempt to lure in the shrinking number of people who will go for it. That's not going to work. Their success was predicated on secrets. They lured in vulnerable people, or very bored people, who were usually totally uninformed about Scientology, showing up at orgs, and who might as well have been saying, "Brainwash me -- I'll try anything."

How are they even going to do this when they can't get Karin Pouw on TV now, not even once? And as far as playing only to the followers, hearing people talk about various Scientology topics on TV, or even trying to sell things, is going to give people more pause to think, than it would if they were being sold something in person. That's going to work against the cult.

It'll be hilarious if Tom Cruise tries to take an active role and has his own show.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

looking forward to the various shows that ScientologyTV will be broadcasting.

Especially the Tom Cruise "CRUISE-IN' WITH TC" reality show, where he drives around Beverly Hills and Malibu looking for a car accident.

When he spots one he screeches to a halt, puts on a fireman's paramedic costume and leaps out of his car. Then we get to see a real OT in action.

It gets really exciting when the driver is trapped in the car and he doesn't allow any wogs with equipment to help him, because "Scientologists are the only one that can help". Even when a real fireman comes up with the "JAWS OF LIFE" and screams that the guy needs to be cut out before the car explodes, Tom calmly looks at him with TRO and a grin and says:

"Thank you. I really got that you think we need MEST
tools. But we don't. In the reference on that, LRH states
that a being survives better without MEST vias and 'machines'.
Please just stand aside while I run a touch assist on
that PTS driver so we can locate the SP that
caused the accident."

The key word in Tom's brilliant briefing and r-factor is "states". When a Scientologist uses that word (instead of more pedestrian words like "Ron said..."), they gain instant & total certainty that the LRH quote is like totally scientific or some junk.

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
Some people, well, if they don't like Catholicism, well, then, fuck you. Really. Fuck you. Period. - Pope Francis.

Some people, well, if they don't like Protestantism, well, then, fuck you. Really. Fuck you. Period. - Archbishop of Canterbury.

Some people, well, if they don't like Buddhism, well, then, fuck you. Really. Fuck you. Period. - Dalai Llama.

Some people, well, if they don't like Scientology, well, then, fuck you. Really. Fuck you. Period. - Tom Cruise

Spot the Odd-Man-Out.

:biggrin:

Last edited:

Free Being Me

Crusader
Some people, well, if they don't like Catholicism, well, then, fuck you. Really. Fuck you. Period. - Pope Francis.

Some people, well, if they don't like Protestantism, well, then, fuck you. Really. Fuck you. Period. - Archbishop of Canterbury.

Some people, well, if they don't like Buddhism, well, then, fuck you. Really. Fuck you. Period. - Dalai LLama.

Some people, well, if they don't like Scientology, well, then, fuck you. Really. Fuck you. Period. - Tom Cruise

Spot the Odd-Man-Out.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Rotflmao_ed0fdf_2745468.jpg

Some people, well, if they don't like Buddhism, well, then, fuck you. Really. Fuck you. Period. - Dalai Llama.

Spot the Odd-Man-Out.

If you faggots want to get married, well then fuck you, Really. Fuck you. Period.

arcxcauseblows

Patron Meritorious
I wonder if this is tc's big reaction to going clear?

seems that way to me, his phone tapping butt got got plastered on tv so he thinks this might balance it out, or cause a distraction

they're on drugs if they think the public is going to take them seriously, this is going to be possibly the most biased tv station on earth

or maybe it's just something to show the idiots donating to the ias so they feel like their money actually went somewhere other than paying pi's to chase ron miscavige and gang around

i hope they sell commercial time, we can run a commercial for zenu.tv\

i also hope they have a series called prison planet, similar to animal planet but showing how much they despise wogs

and maybe an elitist how to show become more narcissistic or a psychic show displaying OT powers with cgi

Leland

Crusader
It will be interesting to see what the Cult does....

Sure....they have studios.....and can make some "content" as it is called....

But delivering that content is another matter.

It will either have to be broadcast....or they will have to try someway to get a Cable Company or Verizon to carry them on optic cable....or Dish Network to deliver via satellite....

I doubt very much any Cable Provider or Verizon or Dish would do it....

Broadcasting is city by city....town by town....and the Cult certainly doesn't have Broadcast capabilities...

I suppose they could do some sort of Web Broadcast....but that would require a lot of bandwidth....

I must say, there are several Christian Broadcast Networks in the States....perhaps the Cult is thinking to model themselves along those lines....??

anyway....it will be interesting....and I predict lots of footbullets....:hysterical:

Purple Rain

Crusader
It will be interesting to see what the Cult does....

Sure....they have studios.....and can make some "content" as it is called....

But delivering that content is another matter.

It will either have to be broadcast....or they will have to try someway to get a Cable Company or Verizon to carry them on optic cable....or Dish Network to deliver via satellite....

I doubt very much any Cable Provider or Verizon or Dish would do it....

Broadcasting is city by city....town by town....and the Cult certainly doesn't have Broadcast capabilities...

I suppose they could do some sort of Web Broadcast....but that would require a lot of bandwidth....

I must say, there are several Christian Broadcast Networks in the States....perhaps the Cult is thinking to model themselves along those lines....??

anyway....it will be interesting....and I predict lots of footbullets....:hysterical:

It will be completely hilarious!! This is awesome!!

Free Being Me

Crusader
[video=youtube;UFBZ_uAbxS0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFBZ_uAbxS0[/video]​

Here is the leaked $cio event video of Tom Cruise, a cringy off the rails train wreck of unprecedented I.Q. dropping magnitudenesses. Imagine the reactions of people watching ole Tom on a $cio t.v. channel talking about the cult. J&D heaven!

Little David

Gold Meritorious Patron
[video=youtube;UFBZ_uAbxS0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFBZ_uAbxS0[/video]​

Here is the leaked $cio event video of Tom Cruise, a cringy off the rails train wreck of unprecedented I.Q. dropping magnitudenesses. Imagine the reactions of people watching ole Tom on a $cio t.v. channel talking about the cult. J&D heaven!
I can't watch that video and think Tom Cruise is anything except a sociopath like his best friend David Miscavige.

Free Being Me

Crusader
I can't watch that video and think Tom Cruise is anything except a sociopath like his best friend David Miscavige.

I know what you mean. I watched it years ago all the way through. It's a morbid macabre once is enough peek into the cult, complete unhinged bizarre madness.