What's new

Marty Rathbun & Mike Rinder Are Awesome

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Born in the US? How very unsettling this information is. You do know that people in the US usually retire in Florida, right?

Not entirely true. Having lived in Florida, I can attest that it hosts alot of Canadians (particularly those from Ontario) that are referred to by the natives as "snowbirds" because they live in Florida during the winters to avoid the harsh winter climates of Canada, then return home during the Summer. It also hosts alot of Midwest natives who retire in Florida because of the climate.

Arizona, New Mexico & Palm Springs, CA are the prime retirement havens for retirees in the western part of the U.S. :)

Good twin

Floater
Not entirely true. Having lived in Florida, I can attest that it hosts alot of Canadians (particularly those from Ontario) that are referred to by the natives as "snowbirds" because they live in Florida during the winters to avoid the harsh winter climates of Canada, then return home during the Summer. It also hosts alot of Midwest natives who retire in Florida because of the climate.

Arizona, New Mexico & Palm Springs, CA are the prime retirement havens for retirees in the western part of the U.S. :)

I stand corrected.