What's new

My oublic announcement

Megalomaniac

Silver Meritorious Patron
Wow, Izhar!

Welcome! You're one of those famous people that I never heard of. You are the founder of U-Man? I thought I saw a big hooplah story on U-Man at some International Event years ago.

Yes, we want to hear some stories!

Mac Stevens

smartone

My Own Boss
Welcome Izhar :) Thank you for your Doubt Formula. I too read the Friends of LRH site. Very interesting reading the comparisons of LRH tech to Davey boy's tech.

sp declared

Patron with Honors
Hi Izar,

We've never met but please know that you have done a lot of good for me.

I owe you much of my success in business.

Thank you!

Sp Declared.

Carmel

Crusader
Welcome Izhar. :)

You've taken a big leap, but no doubt there'll be more to take, and that's where ESMB is a gem for all. Good to have ya here. :thumbsup:

Izhar

I understand what you mean, and I AM happy, still I know I need to do some actions to repay my "silence" of many years, watching DM and his agents squirreling the tech that in my case really worked miracles.

thefiredragon

Patron Meritorious
Followed many incidents of strange and off tech Ethics handlings, unwise WISE handlings and arbitrations, and finally out tech on the upper OT levels.

The last straw for me was The Basics, where DM actually accused LRH of doing a sloppy job of supervising the printing of his books for years.

I have never doubted the Scientology tech or the intention of LRH regarding it.

The doubts I had was on the application of the data by the Church management and the staff that works for it.

I am a Scientologist as I follow as much as I can the teachings and processes of Scientology. I am against the Church of Scientology management and especially DM who I know to be suppressive of LRH Tech, staff and public.

------------------

Congrats on completing the doubt formula!
I agree with you 100%
------------------------

freethinker

Sponsor

I remember the first time I heard a tape about the new management, and how Scientology is doing well, and the narrator was supposed to be LRH but I was sure it was not! That was in 1984.

!

Is there a copy of this tape somewhere on the internet? I'd like to hear it.