What's new

NEW book by Nathan Rich about Scientology

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
NEW book by Nathan Rich about Scientology -- Scythe Tleppo: My Survival of a Cult, Abandonment, Addiction and Homelessness.

Now available for pre-order on Amazon. Although the available Amazon link is for the Kindle edition, hardcover and paperback editions will be available in October.

UMyI7Wj.png

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07GC685LL/

wxtQP6I.jpg

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

Scythe Tleppo: My Survival of a Cult, Abandonment, Addiction and Homelessness Kindle Edition

by Nathan Rich (Author)

Kindle $9.99

This title will be auto-delivered to your Kindle on September 17, 2018.

Inspirational true story of a boy escaping the clutches of a cult, homelessness, emotional decimation, and rampant drug abuse.

The story of surviving on the streets, completely without family, friends or hope. The story of how to overcome against all odds; of will to carry on.

Born into Scientology, Nathan resisted indoctrination from the start. Eventually he was sent to the cult’s infamously abusive Mace Kingsley Ranch, at age 8. He was sent again to the ranch at age 14, where he was not allowed contact with his family for nearly 3 years. After finally getting away, his family disowned him.

He lived for 7 long years homeless and without hope. Drugs, violence and despair plagued his mind until he was finally able to rise out of the gutter, face his past and live in the present.

From wild LSD experiences to gangs and past life recall, Nathan bears all in this brutally open memoir.

Product details

File Size: 4064 KB
Print Length: 239 pages
Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
Publisher: Dynasty Systems, LLC (September 17, 2018)
Publication Date: September 17, 2018
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B07GC685LL
Text-to-Speech: Not enabled
X-Ray: Not Enabled
Word Wise: Not Enabled
Lending: Enabled
Enhanced Typesetting: Not Enabled

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

Last edited:

Jenyfurrr

Patron
Just finished it (couldn’t put it down - was up until 3:00am) and whoa! What perseverance.

Excellent setting (illustrating almost - you feel like you’re there) that shows how negatively CO$ impacts the family unit. When people ask, “What is so bad about Scientology?” it’s hard to explain without giving much background - this book accomplishes that! It shows in small interactions and huge life decisions, how the Scio mindset slowly erodes empathy, deprioritizes the family and the impact on a child (from a child’s perspective).

Definite must-read! Paced similarly to “Blown For Good” in that it starts slowly at 1st but builds quite quickly once you have the background needed. Once it gets going, hold on... it’s goes through a lot very quickly, but without cheating the story or setting. Obviously I could go on and on because I loved it... so just read the book. Lol
(Edited for errors)

Last edited: