What's new

New COS Detective Hat; COS contacts ex Scientologist after 40 years

FoTi

Crusader
<sigh> I guess that I am gonna hafta read/quote OT III materials over the phone to get them to stop calling me.
Would that work? :confused2:

I just told the last person who called me ..... "DM is an SP and he beats his staff, promotes abortions, breaks up marriages and I feel sorry for you that you are working for a supressive organization that is conning people out of their money and promoting disconnection of families. Maybe you should consider getting out of there.....at least look at the internet to see what's going on in your own organization .....it's the stuff that you aren't allowed to look at because if you find out the truth, you will leave the CoS. And you can get your Bridge outside the org a whole lot cheaper than in the church and the highest trained terminals have left because of the out tech and are auditing in the field now." I just laid it on thick and the gal politely said good bye and I never heard any more from the CoS....that was at least 2 years ago. When they call you, use that to work on whoever calls you to get them to look at what's going on and try to get them out.

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Church of Scientology contacts Ex-Scientologist after 40 years.
The New Church of Scientology Detective Hat.

From Leaving Scientology: Never Gonna Give You Up :

WWP Thread: New COS Detective Hat; COS contacts ex Scientologist after 40 years

/

The Central Files are the MIND of the ORG. :omg:

Hubbturd said "Assume that they will ALWAYS be a Scientologist"! :omg: That does not create ARC - but GO FOR IT BABY. "How to get rid of staff" - make them call people that HATE THE CULT!

If you talk about XENU and the Body Thetans and Clusters and there is no state of CLEAR - they will take you off the list!! Label you PTS - and move on!

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
I just told the last person who called me ..... "DM is an SP and he beats his staff, promotes abortions, breaks up marriages and I feel sorry for you that you are working for a supressive organization that is conning people out of their money and promoting disconnection of families. Maybe you should consider getting out of there.....at least look at the internet to see what's going on in your own organization .....it's the stuff that you aren't allowed to look at because if you find out the truth, you will leave the CoS. And you can get your Bridge outside the org a whole lot cheaper than in the church and the highest trained terminals have left because of the out tech and are auditing in the field now." I just laid it on thick and the gal politely said good bye and I never heard any more from the CoS....that was at least 2 years ago. When they call you, use that to work on whoever calls you to get them to look at what's going on and try to get them out.

THIS IS GREAT!! Good Job! I love this!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: