What's new

New Details Of FBI Probe Into Scientology Human Trafficking Allegations Revealed

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Radar Online - Scientology Under Investigation: New Details Of FBI Probe Into Human Trafficking Allegations Revealed In Court
http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/01/scientology-human-trafficking-investigation/

Excerpt:
For years, as former Scientologists aired shocking claims about the church, the FBI was investigating perhaps the most disturbing allegation of all: that the controversial organization was involved in human trafficking. Now, court documents have revealed new details about the investigation, and how Tom Cruise‘s best friend, church leader David Miscavige, was involved.

The shocking claims about the investigation came to light as part of Monique Rathbun‘s ongoing harassment suit against Miscavige and the church. On January 1, former church member Mike Rinder filed a declaration about communications he once had with Miscavige, and how those text messages made their way into the hands of the FBI.

“In 2010, I was contacted by the FBI concerning an investigation they were conducting into David Miscavige and the church of Scientology centered on human trafficking,” Rinder writes in the court document, obtained by Radar.

“At their request,” he reveals, “I turned over everything I had concerning my communications with Miscavige.”

That included roughly 29 pages of profanity-laden text messages to and from Miscavige that Rinder had downloaded off his Blackberry after leaving the church, according to the declaration.

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
Well, it's good that this stuff is being made public finally, but it's really old news. The FBI investigation was ordered dropped a couple of years ago, despite a "room full" of evidence. Hopefully, someone in a position to pull the string on "who" gave that order will do so, but I don't expect to see it in my lifetime.

Sorry if I sound a bit sour on this. I'm sick of law enforcement and governments ignoring entrenched criminality of CoS.

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
Well, it's good that this stuff is being made public finally, but it's really old news. The FBI investigation was ordered dropped a couple of years ago, despite a "room full" of evidence. Hopefully, someone in a position to pull the string on "who" gave that order will do so, but I don't expect to see it in my lifetime.

Sorry if I sound a bit sour on this. I'm sick of law enforcement and governments ignoring entrenched criminality of CoS.

Sociopaths recognize other sociopaths and tend to protect them for their own use.

(paraphrased from somewhere in the the book Political Ponerology)

"Book Description
Publication Date: April 4, 2007
The first manuscript of this book went into the fire five minutes before the arrival of the secret police in Communist Poland. The second copy, reassembled painfully by scientists working under impossible conditions of repression, was sent via a courier to the Vatican. Its receipt was never acknowledged, no word was ever heard from the courier - the manuscript and all the valuable data was lost. The third copy was produced after one of the scientists working on the project escaped to America in the 1980s. Zbigniew Brzezinski suppressed it.
Political Ponerology was forged in the crucible of the very subject it studies. Scientists living under an oppressive regime decide to study it clinically, to study the founders and supporters of an evil regime to determine what common factor is at play in the rise and propagation of man's inhumanity to man.
Shocking in its clinically spare descriptions of the true nature of evil, poignant in the more literary passages where the author reveals the suffering experienced by the researchers who were contaminated or destroyed by the disease they were studying, this is a book that should be required reading by every citizen of every country that claims a moral or humanistic foundation. For it is a certainty that morality and humanism cannot long withstand the predations of Evil. Knowledge of its nature, how it creates its networks and spreads, how insidious is its guileful approach, is the only antidote. "

tetloj

Silver Meritorious Patron
Sociopaths recognize other sociopaths and tend to protect them for their own use.

I've come close to reading that book several times Arnie but fear if I do I will never make it out of the rabbit hole.

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron

"Book Description
Publication Date: April 4, 2007
The first manuscript of this book went into the fire five minutes before the arrival of the secret police in Communist Poland. The second copy, reassembled painfully by scientists working under impossible conditions of repression, was sent via a courier to the Vatican. Its receipt was never acknowledged, no word was ever heard from the courier - the manuscript and all the valuable data was lost. The third copy was produced after one of the scientists working on the project escaped to America in the 1980s. Zbigniew Brzezinski suppressed it.
Political Ponerology was forged in the crucible of the very subject it studies. Scientists living under an oppressive regime decide to study it clinically, to study the founders and supporters of an evil regime to determine what common factor is at play in the rise and propagation of man's inhumanity to man.
Shocking in its clinically spare descriptions of the true nature of evil, poignant in the more literary passages where the author reveals the suffering experienced by the researchers who were contaminated or destroyed by the disease they were studying, this is a book that should be required reading by every citizen of every country that claims a moral or humanistic foundation. For it is a certainty that morality and humanism cannot long withstand the predations of Evil. Knowledge of its nature, how it creates its networks and spreads, how insidious is its guileful approach, is the only antidote. "

Thanks Arnie. This has gone onto my must read list.

WhatWall

Silver Meritorious Patron

<snip>

Just finishing up The Sociopath Next Door, then this one is next. I've got a feeling that Political Ponerology is going to be a little more difficult to get through than The Sociopath Next Door, which is hard to put down.

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
Just finishing up The Sociopath Next Door, then this one is next. I've got a feeling that Political Ponerology is going to be a little more difficult to get through than The Sociopath Next Door, which is hard to put down.

You are correct, it isn't easy reading and it is written using psychological terms, some of which have fallen out of common usage.
However, I managed to get through it, and want to read it again...
And the revelations regarding the organizational traits of a sociopath explains how our society has gotten as screwed up as it is... and describes the physiology of sociopaths in group settings... which is a reflection of George Estabrooks quote that the ONLY way to prevent being manipulated is to become familiar with the methods , geeze I am loath to use the term, (The TECH, if you will) being used. Only this book describes the patterns of conduct of sociopathy in groups, political parties, governments etc. And also states that they only way to do anything about the problems we face is to become able to recognize and become familiar with the tactics of sociopaths in society.

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
I've come close to reading that book several times Arnie but fear if I do I will never make it out of the rabbit hole.

I would recommend reading some Carl Jung first, the author's views are based in part upon Jung and Fromm.

EDIT ADDED: Worth noting: He indicates that Freud gained favor from the powers that be, because his 'way' was not a threat to them. Other psychologists were depopularized, some were shot, like Bechterev by Stalin, because their information threatened the sociopathic power structure. So it appears the entire field of psychology was slanted.. towards Freud, in order to maintain sociopaths in control.

The sick individual finds himself at home with all other similarly sick individuals. The whole culture is geared to this kind of pathology. the result is that the average individual does not experience the separateness and isolation the fluffy schizophrenic person feels. He feels at ease among the same deformation: in fact, it is the the fully sane person who feels isolated in the insane society - and he may suffer so much from the incapacity to communicate that it is he who may become psychotic.
Eric Fromm

Western man has made himself bereft of the rites and rituals, the rites of passage, and the Shamanic methods for dealing with the build up of dark psychic content. As a result, he is patently pathologically arrested. His avoidance condemns mankind and the earth.

It engenders psychotic and sadistic leaders, who are able to play on his fears and lower instincts, ad infinitum.

If we do not autonomously cleanse our psyches, and strive to live morally..and if we we continue to violate the natural order because of our inner emotional and psychological toxicity, we will allow the ego to manifest surrogate channels to exorcise its repressions and other negative debris.

In short, if we give up this right-rulership of the self, we inevitably breed "Orwellian" political and religious tyrants to take over the job and turn us into Simmel's "Smiling Depressives," or worse...Jung LINK

Last edited: