What's new

Project - Scientology and Gays and Lesbians

Cherished

Silver Meritorious Patron
Thanks Cherished.

And how would I post it here on ESMB?

Bea, I would upload it to any image-hosting site. do you have an account at flickr.com or mediafire.com? (I love mediafire. It's so easy.) Then post the link here.

<3

Bea, it'd be great to chat with you about what you might like to say to go with the document(s). Thanks ever so much.

<33

FinallyFree

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hi Finally Free

I have been going to the demonstrations since Apr 08. The first time I was scared shitless (but wouldn't have missed it for the world). I got a mask beforehand and also a wig, and made sure I was masked before I got into the anon crowd.

Since that time I got much less scared and couldn't care less how many pictures they take of me unmasked. A couple of months ago I even made a videoed speech in front of the AOSH on the PA system unmasked.

I do not have family currently in Scn, so they do not have the disconnection threat over my head. Many exes are very scared of going to a demonstration or speaking out. Scientology instills this fear and it runs deep. There is nothing that blows this fear as fast as participating in a demonstration. So I say go. Mask up as much as you want to feel safe, but go. The vast majority of anons are wonderful people who are standing up for human rights and defending those who can't defend themselves. You will make many new friends.

Thank you Kookaburra. Very good to know. I am still pretty nervous about going though I am looking forward to meeting some Anons. I do have family still VERY much in and there are scn’s that would recognize me so I will have to hide my identity until I have come out to my family first. Then it won’t matter. I understand Anons like caek – what about cookies? DCAnon?

DCAnon

Thank you Kookaburra. Very good to know. I am still pretty nervous about going though I am looking forward to meeting some Anons. I do have family still VERY much in and there are scn’s that would recognize me so I will have to hide my identity until I have come out to my family first. Then it won’t matter. I understand Anons like caek – what about cookies? DCAnon?

This anon certainly does and if it's the cookies she's thinking of, then she's especially jealous she won't be getting any!

Sir Facer

Patron with Honors
Wow

I was SP declared (ex-communicated) for it! I have not been able to talk to my mother since May 04 because I was bi-curious!!!

I even still have the SP declare issue, and a copy of my Comm Ev....

------

I just found out from a friend that the church knows that I went to a protest. Talk about fanatics!!!

I went to see what Annonymous people were like! I did not hold any sign or anything. I just checked them out. I also said hello to them, and told a bit of my story. I guess the churchies across the street got a million or so snapshots and sent them to LA and whamoo!! I am a MAJOR SP now!!!! Yay.

Spreading that to friends? what for?

Are the churchies 5 year olds fighting for toys in a sandbox or what?!?! Grow up!!!

Hi BK,

Wow you got Declared for being Gay, how rediculous, I was constantly told to disconnect from my amazing little sister because she is gay & 1.1 which means she is dangerous......She is far from it, the most loving earthy sista you have ever met.

I think this subject is worthwhile. Also my husband told me the new Science of Survival has all the negative gay writtings taken out of it, I gather this was to protect them selves from the Gay community comming out and getting them for slander, however it is known in the ranks of the Church that Homosexuality is forbidden. Thankfully many of us have the original copy that goes right into the negative of Homosexuality......

Its okay to join the Sea Org and stop the entire race from growing (As the " no children" law applies one you join Sea Org or "Abortions okay!" law), how ever same sex relationships are forbidden.....Yes folks once again we can all see how wacked out Scientology is.

Cherished

Hi BK,

Wow you got Declared for being Gay, how rediculous, I was constantly told to disconnect from my amazing little sister because she is gay & 1.1 which means she is dangerous......She is far from it, the most loving earthy sista you have ever met.

I think this subject is worthwhile. Also my husband told me the new Science of Survival has all the negative gay writtings taken out of it, I gather this was to protect them selves from the Gay community comming out and getting them for slander, however it is known in the ranks of the Church that Homosexuality is forbidden. Thankfully many of us have the original copy that goes right into the negative of Homosexuality......

Its okay to join the Sea Org and stop the entire race from growing (As the " no children" law applies one you join Sea Org or "Abortions okay!" law), how ever same sex relationships are forbidden.....Yes folks once again we can all see how wacked out Scientology is.

I'm glad you didn't disconnect from your sister, BK. That's one up for you and one down for the CoS.

It would be very cool to have a comparison made of the different versions of Science of Survival - ideally with scans of the relevant pages to show the squirrelling!

Not asking you in particular, but if someone out there in the world wanted to get together some scans as evidence to show more squirrelling of the tech, this could hit two birds with one stone. ie. highlight the homophobia of Hubbard and the squirrelliness of David Miscavige.