What's new

Scientologists I DARE YOU TO LOOK AT THIS

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
I think it will help if any of you offer your KEY piece of advice
to any Scientologist "in", and possibly looking at this.

Spare them the "How could you be so stupid"...but honestly, any links,
or questions that MAY help them LOOK.

Please share :) :thumbsup:

My best,

Tory/Magoo

Veda

Sponsor
L. Ron Hubbard's instructions on what to do with "squirrels," from 1965:

"Any meeting held by them should be torn up. The names of persons attending should be collected and they should be labelled SP as they have left Scientology...

"Treatment - They are each fair game, can be sued or harassed...

"Harass these people in any possible way...

"Tear up any meetings held and get the names of those attending and issue SP orders on them..."

John Sanborn, editor of several early Scientology books, and of 'Ability' magazine, on the first SP Declare (from a 1986 interview):

"Hubbard had Marilyn Routsong, who was the World Wide Ethics Officer at St. Hill Manor, deliver the first Suppressive Person declare. He had written this system up and now he was going to use it.

"Hubbard said, 'Declare so and so.' And he put out the order. Boy, in those days being declared was like a death sentence.

"He said, 'As soon as you give him the order come back.' And when she did he said, 'How did he act? What did he say? Did he say anything?' And so forth. He was thrilled like a kid to see how his new dictatorial system was going to work."

hubbard-and-miscavige-2.jpg

Veda

Sponsor
A little more background on Hubbard's SP Doctrine...

The fundamental message is that if one wants to leave, or disagrees with or criticizes Scientology, then that is not because there is something wrong with Hubbard and Scientology, but because there is something wrong with YOU.

From Hubbard's 1955 'Manual on Dissemination of Material':

"...Another frame of mind that we would like to see the public have and register is that people attacking Scientologists have something wrong with them..."

In 1955, Hubbard also secretly authored what was to become the blueprint for his Scientology operation http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?2697-Table-of-Contents-Psychopolitics-revisited :

Brainwashing-front.jpg

Some excepts (there are many more):

"We must have command of their values. The first loyalty [to himself] is destroyed by demonstrating errors in him...

"Degradation and conquest are companions... degradation can be accomplished by consistent and continual defamation [of the person to the person]. Defamation is the best and foremost weapon of Psycho-politics on the broad field...

"It will become well known that only the insane attack... [Scientology]

"An immediate attack on the sanity of the attacker is the best defense...."

Hubbard defined Psycho-politics as "The art and science of asserting and maintaining dominion over the thoughts and loyalties of individuals, officers, bureaus... through 'mental healing'."

Miscavige is probably the most "on-Source" Scientologists there is, having read all of Hubbard's instructions, having listened to his recorded abusive 1960s&1970s briefings featuring ridicule of Scientologists, having watched his films of people being humiliated and terrorized on the Apollo, and having read all his 'Advices', etc.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Tory,

I have watched & enjoyed all of your videos over the years. This one has become my newest, bestest favorite!

I have also enjoyed our wacky, wicked ride through Scientology and friendship of over 40 years. OMG. Jeez, that was a rather quick 4 decades. LOL.

That video is one helluva helpful tool for anyone interested in knowing what the truth about Scientology really is. Many thoughts are still reverberating after watching it. I feel a rant coming on, but I am going to try to keep it very simple and mercifully short by saying. . .

* Scientology talks about being the modern science of "mental health" but your message is mental health.

* Scientology talks about "ARC = Understanding", but your message is genuine affinity, reality, communication and understanding.

* Scientology talks about finding and living with the "truth" but your message actually is a demonstration of seeking & embracing the truth.

* Scientology talks about "freedom" but you factually are a living, breathing example of freedom.​

So, what then does Scientology do when a Scientologist like Tory finally achieves all of these beloved & precious abilities?

They declare that person to be an SP!

The very same abilities that Scientology utterly failed to help the individual achieve, after banking hundreds of thousands of dollars of their hard-earned money.

It's perhaps the dirtiest little secret in Scientology. If you dare to attain (on your own) any of the wondrous "knowingness", "powers" and "advanced states" that it so fraudulently purports to deliver, Scientology will do everything in its power to destroy you.

Thanks, T-Magoo, luvvvv ya! Keep on suppressin'. :hysterical:

Last edited:

Veda

Sponsor
Hubbard always had the power to instantly declare SP anyone he wished and did so, and Scientologists accepted it; and, now, Miscavige is exercising that power also.

The formalities around such Declares, at lower levels of the organization, were usually a farce, done for show.

The object was not justice but intimidation.

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron

Tory,

I have watched & enjoyed all of your videos over the years. This one has become my newest, bestest favorite!

I have also enjoyed our wacky, wicked ride through Scientology and friendship of over 40 years. OMG. Jeez, that was a rather quick 4 decades. LOL.

That video is one helluva helpful tool for anyone interested in knowing what the truth about Scientology really is. Many thoughts are still reverberating after watching it. I feel a rant coming on, but I am going to try to keep it very simple and mercifully short by saying. . .

* Scientology talks about being the modern science of "mental health" but your message is mental health.

* Scientology talks about "ARC = Understanding", but your message is genuine affinity, reality, communication and understanding.

* Scientology talks about finding and living with the "truth" but your message actually is a demonstration of seeking & embracing the truth.

* Scientology talks about "freedom" but you factually are a living, breathing example of freedom.​

So, what then does Scientology do when a Scientologist like Tory finally achieves all of these beloved & precious abilities?

The very same abilities that Scientology utterly failed to help the individual achieve, after banking hundreds of thousands of dollars of their hard-earned money.

It's perhaps the dirtiest little secret in Scientology. If you dare to attain (on your own) any of the wondrous "knowingness", "powers" and "advanced states" that it so fraudulently purports to deliver, Scientology will do everything in its power to destroy you.

Thanks, T-Magoo, luvvvv ya! Keep on suppressin'. :hysterical:

Meez Tooz, Magoo!:thumbsup::coolwink:

Fabulous Video...Simply PUURRFECT!:clap:

Face:)

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Hubbard always had the power to instantly declare SP anyone he wished and did so, and Scientologists accepted it; and, now, Miscavige is exercising that power also.

The formalities around such Declares, at lower levels of the organization, were usually a farce, done for show.

The object was not justice but intimidation.

I have researched your assertion that Ron had anything to do with SP tech, Disconnection, Fair Game & Declares and found it entirely fallacious for three (3) principal reasons:

1) Ron is dead. Therefore we cannot know what he did or didn't do.
2) There are no eyewitnesses to Ron's thoughts and intentions. Additionally, there were often times when Ron was alone and nobody can factually determine what he was doing during those periods.
3) Any policies Ron may have written, if any, on Declare, Disconnection & Fair Game were simply allegories.​

I respectfully ask you to withdraw and delete your post and cease any further beSMERSHments of Ron's good name.

Notes on Smersh - 7 May 1971

"Smersh was originally a part of the Stalin-era security apparatus; its name, an abbreviation of its motto "smert' shpionam" ("death to spies"), reflected its role in counter-espionage and detection of anti-Soviet activity. It was absorbed into the NKVD (the direct predecessor of the KGB) in 1946. Ian Fleming later revived it as one of James Bond's aversaries. Hubbard evidently believed that Smersh still existed and, moreover, was the lynchpin of the supposed anti-Scientology conspiracy."

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
Tory,

* Scientology talks about "freedom" but you factually are a living, breathing example of freedom.

Thanks, T-Magoo, luvvvv ya! Keep on suppressin'.
:thumbsup:

HelluvaHoax---that is SO true for me, too~!

What a ride we've been on, eh?

And honestly, that is one of my favorite comments to my videos,
and I've had some great ones, over the years.

:thankyou: for being you! :omg::biggrin:

:rose: :bighug:

Tory/Magoo

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgUL3ut4gyQ

To Each person working so hard to help expose the abuses of the insidious organization called the "church" of $cientology, Narconon, Applied Scholastics, "Way to Happiness", "Criminon" or any of their other front groups.....Please know you
each are helping people EVERY SINGLE DAY~! 2 more wrote me this week-end, they are DONE. :) And to those still "in"...no need to say "goodbye"...just walk across the street and Join ALL of us who are honestly free and out. ♥ ♥ COURAGE, KINDNESS, LOVE ♥ ♥

To all :hug:

Tory/Magoo