What's new

Scientology and the Many Deaths

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
I know most of you know this...but I speak to people almost daily
who are still "in" AND are watching my videos and others....(and no doubt reading the Net).

As always, if I can help *one* person....it's worth it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wIMwf5F7gg&list=UU__gcXYVQlmVocNLZykibUw&index=1&feature=plcp

If I started writing ALL of my Scientology friends who are D E A D, I'd still be
here, tomorrow, typing. To any who have lost loved ones to this insidious organization..........keep speaking about them. Things are cracking more and more
each day.:omg:

My love to you all :bighug:

Tory/Magoo

R2-45

Silver Meritorious Patron
$cientology is an insidious organization.

It is a deceitful organization.

It is a cunning organization that plots snares and ambushes its victims.

Don't ever stop, Magoo. You help a lot of folks.

:yes:

yzernow2

Patron
Scientology doesn't just lie. They dont just abuse. They don't just break up families. They kill. Two in my family alone. Unbelievable they put such little value on a human life while claiming to be the religion that will free all.

Scientology kills. I hope more people look deeper. Look at the deaths. It's a long sad list.

yzernow2

Patron
And thank you Tory for all you do. For your courage and your committment. And for remembering all the tragic deaths of those trampled over and cast aside. As we look at the deaths criminal profiling 101 would classify Scn as
serial killers. Killing multiple people over andoi over. Serial killers. Isn't that what they are?

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
And thank you Tory for all you do. For your courage and your committment.
And for remembering all the tragic deaths of those trampled over and cast aside. As we look at the deaths criminal profiling 101 would classify Scn as
serial killers. Killing multiple people over and over. Serial killers. Isn't that what they are?

I think it's very important to be careful about throwing out
labels, as once you do..often that alone is a road to losing one's own credibility.
Serial Killers are based on "intent" and volume. Here is a web page on it:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serial_killer

As horrific as the many deaths are within the phony "church" of $cientology (a total business)....I do not believe they were intentionally killed.
I could be wrong, and please give me the facts on any you know to be intentionally killed.
Covered up? I agree, yes, they've been involved in TRYING (And mostly failing) to cover up deaths, for years.
Are they "Serial killers"? Per the descriptions, no, they are not.

Thank you for sharing your views. The more we speak about these un-needed deaths,
I pray the less they will happen. So far, that has not occurred.

To Anyone "in"::: BAIL WHILE U STILL CAN. I am NOT kidding.

:rose:
Tory/Magoo

Last edited:

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
I think it's very important to be careful about throwing out
labels, as once you do..often that alone is a road to losing one's own credibility.
Serial Killers are based on "intent" and volume. Here is a web page on it:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serial_killer

As horrific as the many deaths are within the phony "church" of $cientology (a total business)....I do not believe they were intentionally killed.
I could be wrong, and please give me the facts on any you know to be intentionally killed.
Covered up? I agree, yes, they've been involved in TRYING (And mostly failing) to cover up deaths, for years.
Are they "Serial killers"? Per the descriptions, no, they are not.

Thank you for sharing your views. The more we speak about these un-needed deaths,
I pray the less they will happen. So far, that has not occurred.

To Anyone "in"::: BAIL WHILE U STILL CAN. I am NOT kidding.

:rose:
Tory/Magoo

Scientology by design inflicts mental pain and anguish! That is why people kill themselves - they are hopeless and SCIENTOLOGY HELPS with the hopelessness. Clever Organization - sell you problems and leave it up to you to fend for yourself. There are no friends in Scientology today - they are all too busy with GOD KNOWS what??

When SCIENTOLOGISTS abandon someone who is in pain and having a hard time - like so many we all know- and ignore them - "not is" them - no care or concern unless they have lots of money or join the Elite - and they kill themselves and it keeps happening over and over and over - it is death by negligence and mind control inflicted pain! Some people just can't handle it and it is too much to handle. I know, I was the receiver of their "not isness" and ignoring me because I would not donate to the Idle Morgues and support Slappy! They left me hanging and it was rough! I am a strong person and can stand quite a lot only because I have lived a long time and experienced a lot. Think of those young people in the Cult that have no life experience to bank on! That is horrible!!

Scientology leaders know exactly what they are doing! Seriel killers with intent to murder - not really - but either you are in or you die in the attempt and we don't care - not any prettier! YUCK! I hate this organization - and hope it sinks fast!

blownstaffmember

Patron with Honors
Tory:
You did more to create a world without insanity in those 9 minutes than all of us ever did slaving away for the "church."

Blessings on you and keep up the good work.

- BSM

Freeminds

Bitter defrocked apostate
Sometimes I say "do I have to draw you a picture?" ... so I decided to draw one.

how-scn-works.jpg

Any good?