What's new

Scientology New Year’s event COST $533 per public attendee?

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Scientology New Year’s event COST $533 per public attendee?

From Possibly Helpful Advice: More signs that shrinkage is in progress
http://possiblyhelpfuladvice.com/?p=16028

Excerpts:
From a copy of an e-mail making the rounds under the radar:
Just talked to a friend under the radar, a trusted source. It’s confirmed the New Year’s event at the Shrine had only 2,000 attendees. Those of us who have been at that event knows this is a flap. That means about 2/3rds of the lower bowl was full. The Shrine seats 6500.
Most importantly, at LA-area Int Events all SO and non-SO staff are required to attend, or get their butts KR’d for being non-compliant and counter-intentioned.
But now, in the “70x expansion” Scientology Inc, by using enforced staff and crew attendance, you can get about 1550 people into the Shrine, leaving room for 450 die-hard non-ARC-broken public parishioners to attend an event in the Shrine to bring the total to 2000.

This means a healthy round of lower conditions to everyone involved in the evolution of the Pac-area New Year’s Event at the Shrine.

Because if you take 450 public Scientologists and divide it by the 13 public-servicing orgs in the LA basin, you get a average of 35 public per org in attendance.

Renting the newly-renovated Shrine costs an estimated $50,000 per day, and “setups” and “breakdowns” for the event (sound systems, projectors, overflow attendance, security, metal detectors and putting tables and displays and crappy food in the exhibit hall) costs about $10,000 a day and distracts hundreds of Pacifica-area staff. When I was in Pac, crew would disappear for four days before an Int Event. So let’s conservatively estimate that it cost Miscavige $240,000 out-of-pocket to have an event poorly attended by only 450 public Scientologists. That’s $533 per person.

And odds are good there wasn’t $240,000 collected in the form of “donations” to even cover holding the event.

Hey Miscavige,

Hello_Loser_by_HaloKitty10461.jpg

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
That's nothing - David Miscavige spent $1,000 per hour for 20 attorney's today in Bramfels, Texas Courtroom trying to get the Judge from forcing David Miscavige to be deposed!! $8,000 x 20 = $160,000 just for the court room appearance - this does not account for hotels, food, airfare and all the other frivolous fees attorney's are notorious to charge the Co$!! No wonder Jefferson Wallace took the job (creep) - he is going to be able to afford John Lobb shoes very, very soon!! BTW - they did not get the job done and they are a bunch of MFCS CI MF's SC on HB according to Black Heart Miscavige!:yes: OH, and OSA - your IAS donations keep attorneys cloaked in John Lobb shoes while you wear Wal-Mart rubbermaids!

Lohan2008

Gold Meritorious Patron
That's nothing - David Miscavige spent $1,000 per hour for 20 attorney's today in Bramfels, Texas Courtroom trying to get the Judge from forcing David Miscavige to be deposed!! $8,000 x 20 = $160,000 just for the court room appearance - this does not account for hotels, food, airfare and all the other frivolous fees attorney's are notorious to charge the Co$!! No wonder Jefferson Wallace took the job (creep) - he is going to be able to afford John Lobb shoes very, very soon!! BTW - they did not get the job done and they are a bunch of MFCS CI MF's SC on HB according to Black Heart Miscavige!:yes: OH, and OSA - your IAS donations keep attorneys cloaked in John Lobb shoes while you wear Wal-Mart rubbermaids!

John Lobb shoes: in calf or crocodile ??

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

If true that only about 450 public Scientologists in LA attended the 2014 New Year's Event, that would be one of the most remarkable signs of the cult Apocalypse yet!

In an idiotically ironic way, if only 450 showed up, that kind of confirms what Ron said about the tech raising the IQ one point for each hour of auditing.

In other words, the more auditing you pay for and receive, the more likely it is that you wise up and blow from the hoax.

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
So let’s conservatively estimate that it cost Miscavige $240,000 out-of-pocket to have an event poorly attended by only 450 public Scientologists. That’s $533 per person.

$240,000 is ridiculously conservative. One of those events cost over $500,000 back in the early 90's prior to my escape from the SO. I had to collect the money for one of them. What a nightmare!

So that's comfortably over $1000 for each public person. And not even a party on NYE! :eyeroll:

Out-Ethics

Patron Meritorious
Well....LA is the biggest concentration of Scientologists. How many showed up in places like Buffalo, Dallas, Chicago, Cinci, Miami, etc? The rest of the US might not have even totaled LA.

I found 3 people who showed up. And look they are practicing 2WC.

Empty-seats.jpg

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Well....LA is the biggest concentration of Scientologists. How many showed up in places like Buffalo, Dallas, Chicago, Cinci, Miami, etc? The rest of the US might not have even totaled LA.

I found 3 people who showed up. And look they are practicing 2WC.

Empty-seats.jpg

Considering that the Southland area has approaching 20 million residents this would parlay over to about 1 scientologist per 10,000 of the Southland population. Let's give it a little leeway and say 80% of the staff of 2,500 and a 20% of the 2,500 public attended or about 2,500 total attendees at the 2014 New Years event. That would be approximately 2 scientologist per 10,000 Southland/Greater Metro LA area residents.

:omg: California better watch out it is totally being overrun with Scientologist..:nervous::hysterical:

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron
At the rate Scientology is expanding, they may soon have

(and need) more lawyers on their payroll

than actual members.

Out-Ethics

Patron Meritorious
Considering that the Southland area has approaching 20 million residents this would parlay over to about 1 scientologist per 10,000 of the Southland population. Let's give it a little leeway and say 80% of the staff of 2,500 and a 20% of the 2,500 public attended or about 2,500 total attendees at the 2014 New Years event. That would be approximately 2 scientologist per 10,000 Southland/Greater Metro LA area residents.

:omg: California better watch out it is totally being overrun with Scientologist..:nervous::hysterical:

Guys we are looking at this all wrong. Lets do the math. There are about 20,000 Scientologists in the world. Each one has approximately 100 body thetans. This is important because you can count thetans with bodies. So if we times 20,000 Scientologists each with 100 body thetans we come up with 2,000,000 Scientologists. For those of you who struggle with math let me give you a visual graphic. We'll borrow TC for this as we all know body thetans all over the world are just itching to get attached to him. Notice that there are 7 that are showing but he has them over over his body.

Tom-BT7.jpg

Body thetans are very hard to see so here is a picture to proof that they actually exist.

dressed-up-midgets.jpg

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Guys we are looking at this all wrong. Lets do the math. There are about 20,000 Scientologists in the world. Each one has approximately 100 body thetans. This is important because you can count thetans with bodies. So if we times 20,000 Scientologists each with 100 body thetans we come up with 2,000,000 Scientologists. For those of you who struggle with math let me give you a visual graphic. We'll borrow TC for this as we all know body thetans all over the world are just itching to get attached to him. Notice that there are 7 that are showing but he has them over over his body.

Tom-BT7.jpg

Body thetans are very hard to see so here is a picture to proof that they actually exist.

dressed-up-midgets.jpg

But but what if I haven't done OTIII yet,, then I don't know about these things called Body Thetans.. Let's just stick with the facts. I think you are making it all up. You are an exaggerating SP probably from the Freezone squirrel group and know u guys were wiped out decades ago. I even heard COB is going to testify in court that you guys are all lying...just you wait and see, with Super Power released we will very soon take over the government and then shortly after that the planet will be cleared.....and then....you guys will have had it. We will clear you too. so there!!!!

TG1

Angelic Poster
Actually, that sounds just about right to me: 35 die-hard Kool-Aid slurping scientologists per PAC-area orgs.

Good maths!

TG1

Out-Ethics

Patron Meritorious
But but what if I haven't done OTIII yet,, then I don't know about these things called Body Thetans.. Let's just stick with the facts. I think you are making it all up. You are an exaggerating SP probably from the Freezone squirrel group and know u guys were wiped out decades ago. I even heard COB is going to testify in court that you guys are all lying...just you wait and see, with Super Power released we will very soon take over the government and then shortly after that the planet will be cleared.....and then....you guys will have had it. We will clear you too. so there!!!!

Yeah right! They also said the earth was flat.

flat-earth-society1.jpg%3Fw%3D490

8-8008

Patron with Honors
$240,000 is ridiculously conservative. One of those events cost over $500,000 back in the early 90's prior to my escape from the SO. I had to collect the money for one of them. What a nightmare!

So that's comfortably over $1000 for each public person. And not even a party on NYE! :eyeroll:

WHen I was there in 2006 and part of the AC, the Shrine did cost 250,000 alone + you add to it food, lights, buses, cops, security...