What's new

Staff conditions, and What happens to the old staff?

Cat's Squirrel

Gold Meritorious Patron
I assume that X is not yet able/willing to take that plunge.

Please, if there is anyone out there who knows anything....please come forward. Make contact. There are some things we can justify turning away from, this is not one of them.

This crosses the line of human dignity to such a degree that should it come to light that this is true, it could bring the whole f--king monstrosity down.

Agreed, but as I said I think it needs names. Someone has to find out who these people are who have been "dumped" in this way.

I'm betting there are SO people already with anxieties about this - not least because it could happen to them one day if they have the misfortune to develop dementia. Also, I expect your ordinary decent Scientology parishioner (and there are some, I've met them) would be horrified to find out that this has been going on.

duddins

Patron Meritorious
Agreed, but as I said I think it needs names. Someone has to find out who these people are who have been "dumped" in this way.

I'm betting there are SO people already with anxieties about this - not least because it could happen to them one day if they have the misfortune to develop dementia. Also, I expect your ordinary decent Scientology parishioner (and there are some, I've met them) would be horrified to find out that this has been going on.

I agree absolutely Cats!

If you are out there .......and you know something about the inappropriate treatment of the elderly, there are people who care, who want to listen.

Make contact with someone!

There is Arnie:
Arnie Lerma
703-241-1498
Lermanet.com

OR

If you are in the SO and need help:
http://www.exseaorg.com/
1-866-XSEAORG

OR

If you know something even if you are not sure if it is relevent...........send a PM to Emma, she will redirect you. She is 100% safe.

Please, come forward.

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
if I had the sources permission I would have used it, I try to keep my word when I give it, and I do not have permission to tell all of this story, perhaps posting this will stop this action because the dwarf knows we are on to him...

When running a criminal enterprise or scamming someon out of their life or fortune, the best way to silence someone and gain folks who have no choice but to continue to cling to your sinking ship, is to have them (for imagined good reasons, always, of course.. ) committ a felony or assist a felony on your behalf.. for the imagined greatest good...(spit)

The dwarf knows it, perhaps thats why Im getting silent hang up telephone calls today after making this posting

Miscavige, go to hell, do you hear me?

I'd follow you there if I had to...for justice.

Smitty

Silver Meritorious Patron
I was on mission staff for a year and a half selling Dianetics books and handing out personality tests. That experience was poverty. I had to also work a real job to pay for rent and food.
I was in the Sea Org for about a year. That experience was poverty, but I was not allowed to work a second job.
I would consider my experience on staff in scientology organizations to be of no help to me. The beneficiary was L. Ron Hubbard and his future replacement, the asthmatic dwarf, David Miscavige.

Smitty

Last edited:

Terril park

Sponsor
I need to relate a story I was told by a person I can not name in hopes someone else will be willing to step up to the plate and allow me to walk with them to the FBI.

X told me that when an old sea org member starts to get a bit senile, (talking specifically about FLB/FSO in clearwater) that they are put on the Introspection Rundown. Those that don't recover (all of them) are then driven by volunteers from the OT committee in CW over the state line, sometimes into Georgia, sometimes into South carolina, or Misissippi... where 2 or 3 of them will take the old staff member, into a road house, or biker bar or the like, and then they start a fake fight with each other, so that the owner calls the authorities.

They then leave before the authorities arrive but tell the old person to stay there and wait for them.

When the cops arrive all that is left is an incoherent old person, with no ID of anykind on them, babbling about their 'body thetans' who then spends the rest of their life in a state mental institution for the insane at state expense... saving scientology tons of money to CLEAR the planet of people such as myself..

I swear under penalty of perjury of the Commonwealth of Virginia this 21st day of Sept 2008 that this is the story as I was told in July of this year.

Arnie Lerma
703-241-1498
Lermanet.com Exposing the CON
WE COME BACK
for our friends and family to get them out
of scientology before they end up here:
whyaretheydead.net

I suspect this is a bogus story. I know that old SO are shunted off to retirement homes, in Florida usually, not allowed scientology materials,
and If I recall correctly asked to end cycle.

gpg44

When I joined the So and arrived at Flag, I was shocked at the conditions that staff had to experience. This was in 1993. The old Elks was not fit for skid row yet SO members out to save the world were made to eat there. Even the CMO refuded to eat there and eat in the Lemon Tree restaurant. The rooms at the Hacienda were dumps. Over the years things did improve including the food and the berthing. But the care was still never where it should be yet $1M per week (yes per week) was sent uplines. Bullshit, really. By 2000, if a staff member was sick they either routed out or sent to another SO base. For the effort most staff put into their post and for the purpose they believed they were working for, it unreal that DM makes the kind of income he gets and lives a life like a celeb. Makes me feel sad that I still have friends in the SO and they dont see what is happening to the church. Such a waste of so many really great people thinkng they are doing the right while the head of the church is running around like a nut case and wasting huge amounts of money. TAKE CARE OF THE STAFF DAVE.

Mr G

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
I suspect this is a bogus story. I know that old SO are shunted off to retirement homes, in Florida usually, not allowed scientology materials,

wow, you can just type those last 4 words like.....a man with no conscience, Terril, You deserve the freezone.

KnightVision

Gold Meritorious Patron
wow, you can just type those last 4 words like.....a man with no conscience, Terril, You deserve the freezone.

quite so, although I believe it's also know as the deadzone. It is after all the works of el psycho extrodinaire himself, Lafayette RH. (Royally Heinous)

Smitty

comment to Terril Park

I suspect this is a bogus story.
On the basis of what facts?
I know that old SO are shunted off to retirement homes, in Florida usually, not allowed scientology materials,

I personally know of one person who has experienced that in the FLB.
Terril, who do you know who has experienced what you state? Or are you just passing along second hand information?
Smitty

apple

Patron Meritorious
I remember a couple that left the country to join the "big time"Sea Org. I was in awe of them doing this bold move. A few months later they returned because the lady needed an operation. I thought what the hell,"you work for the cream of the organization and have to come back to get free medical." It was such an outpoint.........They never did talk about their experience in the S.O. After reading about experiences here I could understand why. I dont think they returned.

Ladybird

Just bumping this thread because it upsets me so much and new people need to know this. Please read from the beginning, there are a lot of docs and stories.

For Profit scientology nursing homes called "New Era Seniors": They will help you EOC and shop for a new body: http://forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=5295&page=3
You can't EOC until your benefits run out though, plus you haz to sign over your estate to the cult.
Then, and only then, you might be able to join L.Ron Hubbard on Target 2 chasing down freight trains on Venus.

Petey C

Well, I just read it and you're right, it is a blood-boiler.

I heard of EOC many times -- ironically, mainly from Phyll Stevens back in ANZO.

One of the things that keeps the cult viable (to the extent it is) is that it pays its staff SFA. The recent Sydney Day stats thread shows this is still true, as if anyone ex-SO or staff needed any further evidence. I've worked in corporates for many years and one absolute truth is that generally, salaries represent around 80% of the organisation's costs. In many countries the salary bill includes pension and retirement plan contributions, medical benefits, maternity leave provisions, contributions to an occ health and safety plan, etc. Not so Scientology where not only you don't get paid, you also get no benefits. There are enough sickening stories on this site about staff or SO (but specially SO) who have the audacity to get sick, and they just get punished and/or thrown away.

Over the next decade or so the cult is going to have to deal with its Sea Org baby boomer generation which is getting older and, with that, sicker and frailer. There are options for those who come from countries where there are pensions and universal health care, even though getting these is not exactly easy. It's not so good for those who come from countries where these don't exist.

It makes me furious.

There are only two good things about the SO. One, no chance to become obese. Two, gender equity (ie everyone, whether male or female, has the chance to be royally screwed).

Ladybird

I am bumping this again because it came up in a discussion on the chat. There are a lot of facts and references on this thread about how the Sea Org treats people who are too old or sick to be useful anymore.

I think it is beyond despicable the way the cult treats elders and way beyond words that scientologists are offering "investments" in their scam to get grants and government money from abusing elder Sea Org and scientologists.

Please take a look at this thread?

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
What planet do you live on Dulloldfart? The church left the elders out to hang, and now some churchies are trying to make a buck by applying for federal grants, tax deductible "investments" and welfare.

Maybe you got out in time to make a living for yourself by telephoning Hubbard processes, but what about Mike Eves, Uwe Stuckenbock, Katie Botha, and the many, many other old timers being blamed and punished for getting old and useless?

I my very own self considered End of Cycle as the only logical answer to get back on the bridge after I was diagnosed with cancer.

I knew I could never get back on the bidge this lifetime, so why wait? Because of my loved ones. That is why I waited. Since I had nothing to lose, I looked at the forbidden Internet.

I am sorta OK now physically, but I will spend every moment between now and my dying breath trying to expose the truth about this cult and trying to stop them from hurting others the way they hurt me and people I care about.

Heh - I just had a huge COG: "Just because it is not in writing, does not make it not true in the church of scientology - the science of lies, betrayal, deceit, extortion, bribery, stealing, murder, driving people insane, negligence, brutality and human trafficking"!!

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
Heh - I just had a huge COG: "Just because it is not in writing, does not make it not true in the church of scientology - the science of lies, betrayal, deceit, extortion, bribery, stealing, murder, driving people insane, negligence, brutality and human trafficking"!!

Heh, yeah, good one! Good insight! Along a similar vein of insight...

Here's one a lawyer pointed out to me in 1995, you know how $cientology OSA (Sylvia Stanard for instance) will always say

"WE DON"T DO THAT ANYMORE"

what they are actually saying is an "acceptable truth", what they mean when they say that PR Line to the media is:

"WE DON"T DO THAT ANY LESS"

suspiciousperson

Patron with Honors
I need to relate a story I was told by a person I can not name in hopes someone else will be willing to step up to the plate and allow me to walk with them to the FBI.

X told me that when an old sea org member starts to get a bit senile, (talking specifically about FLB/FSO in clearwater) that they are put on the Introspection Rundown. Those that don't recover (all of them) are then driven by volunteers from the OT committee in CW over the state line, sometimes into Georgia, sometimes into South carolina, or Misissippi... where 2 or 3 of them will take the old staff member, into a road house, or biker bar or the like, and then they start a fake fight with each other, so that the owner calls the authorities.

They then leave before the authorities arrive but tell the old person to stay there and wait for them.

When the cops arrive all that is left is an incoherent old person, with no ID of anykind on them, babbling about their 'body thetans' who then spends the rest of their life in a state mental institution for the insane at state expense... saving scientology tons of money to CLEAR the planet of people such as myself..

I swear under penalty of perjury of the Commonwealth of Virginia this 21st day of Sept 2008 that this is the story as I was told in July of this year.

Arnie Lerma
703-241-1498
WE COME BACK
whyaretheydead.net

:ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy: bump

Enthetan

Master of Disaster

Arnie Lerma
703-241-1498
WE COME BACK
whyaretheydead.net

One problem with that approach, is if the old person regains enough lucidity to say what he name is, and that he was an SO member in Clearwater. It seems unlikely.