What's new

The Cuba connection

BAYCB

Patron with Honors
A friend of mine forwarded this comment from an email they recently received.

"AOLA is getting one set of LRH's Basic Books into every library in Cuba this week. We have the opportunity now that Castro has stepped down, and need to get Source on the shelves before the psychs move in. We are more than halfway there already. Your donation could complete it! It's $450 per library. ANY amount is accepted. It's tax deductable, and you will be commended in writing. Call me at the above number to do this."

dr3k

Patron with Honors
The Cubans will never even come close to reading Dianetics. If they want to tangle with Communism, go ahead - it'll be their destruction.

Good twin

Floater
Go ahead make the donation. The books might never arrive in Cuba or anywhere. For some reason Scientologists are perfectly content to donate thousands of dollars and never follow up on if the donation was used for the stated purpose. It's also a common practice to decide ahead of time what the prospect is qualified to donate and tell them that that is the amount that you need to complete the project. Great scam.

Again, like I said in another thread. They are having trouble even giving this stuff away.

SabinaM

Patron
For some reason Scientologists are perfectly content to donate thousands of dollars and never follow up on if the donation was used for the stated purpose.

You mean the most ethical group on the planet might be doing something unethical? Say it ain't so! :ohmy: