What's new

The Media Are Afraid to Report What Mike & Marty are Telling Them!

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Both Marty Rathbun and Mike Rinder have been saying for weeks now that they have been telling very important stories to the media but that these journalists are too afraid to air what they say. Or they say that David Miscavige's lawyers put so much pressure on their media bosses that their legal departments forbid them from airing eveything.

Even Haydn James wrote on his blog that he witnessed hours of interviews that Brian Seymore recently conducted with Mike Rinder but only 11 minutes of it got on the air. Steve says that he is sure that if they would only air it all, then a lot of questions would be answered.

But then our very own DullOldFart made a very good point:

There is nothing whatsoever stopping Mike Rinder from telling everything himself right now. There is youtube, there are probably 30 blogs that would immediately post what he had to say. He could even start his own blog for free - just like Marty did on wordpress.com.

So why are Marty and Mike playing victims of the journalists again?

Me?

I think they are lying and manipulating again, just as DM does, and just as all disciples of L Ron Hubbard do.

Last edited:

skollie

Silver Meritorious Patron
Both Marty Rathbun and Mike Rinder have been saying for weeks now that they have been telling very important stories to the media but that these journalists are too afraid to air what they say. Or they say that David Miscavige's lawyers put so much pressure on their media bosses that their legal departments forbid them from airing eveything.

Even Steve Hall wrote on his blog that he witnessed hours of interviews that Brian Seymore recently conducted with Mike Rinder but only 11 minutes of it got on the air. Steve says that he is sure that if they would only air it all, then a lot of questions would be answered.

But then our very own DulloldFart made a very good point:

There is nothing whatsoever stopping Mike Rinder from telling everything himself right now. There is youtube, there are probably 30 blogs that would immediately post what he had to say. He could even start his own blog for free - just like Marty did on wordpress.com.

Me?

I think they are lying and manipulating again, just as DM does, and just as all disciples of L Ron Hubbard do.

:thumbsup:
You are a very wise armadillo.

GreyWolf

Gold Meritorious Patron
A lot of poeple are saying it and they are right, in my humble opinion. It is all too clear that M&M and Co. are attempting a coup. Otherwise, they would be attacking heavier.

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
I suspect the three of them are waiting for Marty to finish and publish his upcoming book.

I suspect the three of them are waiting for Marty to finish and publish his upcoming book.

Being that they are Scientologists, their ethics and morality force them to answer to a higher power

images

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
A related News Story:

Fatal Fire Claims 100 Lives. A tragic fire engulfed an apartment building early today tragically killing all of its 100 tenants. An eyewitness, Mr. Mark Rathbun complained that he tried to report the blaze to authorities but his calls were not returned in time. Wiping smoke, soot and tears from his compassionate eyes Rathbun stated: "I left not less than 3 voice mails for President Obama but apparently he is too busy to worry about the lives of innocent victims." When asked why he did not simply call 911 to alert the local fire department, Rathbun smirked and replied: "I only deal with the highest echelon of command channels because that is the only way to get things done on this mudball."​

Doom

Lurking.
A related News Story:

Fatal Fire Claims 100 Lives. A tragic fire engulfed an apartment building early today tragically killing all of its 100 tenants. An eyewitness, Mr. Mark Rathbun complained that he tried to report the blaze to authorities but his calls were not returned in time. Wiping smoke, soot and tears from his compassionate eyes Rathbun stated: "I left not less than 3 voice mails for President Obama but apparently he is too busy to worry about the lives of innocent victims." When asked why he did not simply call 911 to alert the local fire department, Rathbun smirked and replied: "I only deal with the highest echelon of command channels because that is the only way to get things done."​

:hysterical: that hit the nail on the head.

A related News Story:

Fatal Fire Claims 100 Lives. A tragic fire engulfed an apartment building early today tragically killing all of its 100 tenants. An eyewitness, Mr. Mark Rathbun complained that he tried to report the blaze to authorities but his calls were not returned in time. Wiping smoke, soot and tears from his compassionate eyes Rathbun stated: "I left not less than 3 voice mails for President Obama but apparently he is too busy to worry about the lives of innocent victims." When asked why he did not simply call 911 to alert the local fire department, Rathbun smirked and replied: "I only deal with the highest echelon of command channels because that is the only way to get things done on this mudball."

the only thing that is missing is a blog entry comparing himself to the rescuers that perished on 9/11 trying to save people in the twin towers.

rhansrider

Patron with Honors
But then our very own DulloldFart made a very good point:

Me?

Could it be they are hiding behind the legal departments for the media? If the press reports it, then they take the brunt if CO$ starts any legal action.

Could it be they are hiding behind the legal departments for the media? If the press reports it, then they take the brunt if CO$ starts any legal action.

And they can *appear* to be telling hugely important stuff but *unfortunately* the media just chose to leave it on the cutting room floor.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
A lot of poeple are saying it and they are right, in my humble opinion. It is all too clear that M&M and Co. are attempting a coup.

Either that or playing the whistleblower to put so much heat on DM, he'll be begging them to take a multi-million dollar settlement with no strings attached to shut up and go away.

freethinker

Sponsor
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH SLAP!
A related News Story:

Quote:
Fatal Fire Claims 100 Lives. A tragic fire engulfed an apartment building early today tragically killing all of its 100 tenants. An eyewitness, Mr. Mark Rathbun complained that he tried to report the blaze to authorities but his calls were not returned in time. Wiping smoke, soot and tears from his compassionate eyes Rathbun stated: "I left not less than 3 voice mails for President Obama but apparently he is too busy to worry about the lives of innocent victims." When asked why he did not simply call 911 to alert the local fire department, Rathbun smirked and replied: "I only deal with the highest echelon of command channels because that is the only way to get things done on this mudball."​

Last edited: